John William King

He will be executed in 5 days. Can we do anything to save him, bros?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x629, 61K)

he looks like a sleepy baby.

who then in the what now?

looks jewish

>we
Shills like OP have no lives and no souls. Their family wishes they would just kill themselves already.

Anyone associating this board with degenerates is a shill.

Keith Carlock is a hell of a drummer

How many white people are killed by niggers monthly. They still make a big deal out of this one event to keep white people in check.

His tattoo is so bad I really don't care that he is going to die.

Him and his two buddies chained a black guy to their truck and dragged him along a gravel road. The guy's body parts were spread out over three miles along the road. After he died they took his body and dumped it in front of a black church in town.

His friend Lawrence Russell Brewer got executed a few years ago. For his last meal he ordered a huge meal and when they brought it to him he threw it all the ground and said he wasn't hungry. Because of that Texas no longer gives out special last meals to inmates. His last words were about how he regretted nothing and he would do it all over again.

absolutely based

Attached: BC9D1515-2F77-4E99-8E52-0F2D5C437134.jpg (798x809, 71K)

> (OP)
>His tattoo is so bad I really don't care that he is going to die.

Savage.

Attached: happening.jpg (1261x637, 104K)

he did it because he was raped by niggers repeatedly in prison

>Final/Special Meal:

Two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound of barbecue, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream, and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts. (After the meal arrived, he told prison officials he was not hungry and declined to eat any of it)

>Last Words:

None.

So he done something niggers do every day, but police doesn't describes their rapes in such detail as they did John William King's crime. Ok then.

Attached: American police-justice system rapes convictions charges catch and release trials rape crime USA RAI (1200x1185, 294K)

haha shittiest tattoo I've seen in a long time. Starpit with the shuttle. He should be offed just for this alone.

I remember this.

There are many strange tattoos in USA, every month more. That is the strangest you seen in long time? One Twitter/Instagram search for a month for tattoo will give you stranger ones.

If some faggots can stop rapefugees getting deported im sure we could help this guy

hope he suffers when he dies
He must be crazy knowing his death is scheduled in less than 5 days

Not knowing what will happen to him in the "afterlife"

Good

>conflating "strange" and "shitty"

Not to mention overtly satanic.

Go back.

>Not knowing what will happen to him in the "afterlife"

Jesus will give him a high-five as God hand's him a beer.