Is Mexico really as shitty as it's cracked up to be?

Is Mexico really as shitty as it's cracked up to be?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1200x686, 93K)

Actually no, it’s like the 14th largest economy on earth and while its super poor in most spots compared to like America and Europe and Japan its better than most of asia, Africa and South America.

The shittiest parts are ironically along the border and in the Deep South where they are basically jungle dwelling Myan and Aztec decendents

The central part of Mexico and the cities tend to be fairly wealthy and full of whites/castizos.

Obviously it’s shit compared to the USA but it isn’t like Nigeria or Laos or anything like that

Much better than the USA.
We actually enjoy our families and know our neighbors.
Burger quality of life is very low compared to ours. Its like burgers lack souls.

Look up murders per 100,000 people. That will tell you all you need to know.

>be me, white kid in white family, missionaries in mexico
>grow up a minority, get picked on, bullied constantly
>every year in grade school when we cover the mexican-american war, I have to really watch my back for a good two weeks
>missionaries, so gov't only gives us a 6 month Visa, the entire family have to renew by being physically present at the border each time
>one time dad's support check comes 3 days late, so we couldn't afford to travel and Visa's expired yesterday
>illegalimmigrants.mov
>finally get money and on our way to the border, all of a sudden bus gets stopped
>federales get on to check everyone out
>helloseñorgringo.jpg
>take every penny my dad has threatening to throw his kids in a mexican jail cell if he doesn't fork it all over
>mfw years later mexicans complain about US immigration policy

yeah it's a hole. some of them are good people, tho

>visited a resort
>didn't drink the water
>still got diarrhea

Cuba is cheaper and better.

I enjoy my family and my neighbors

Stop believing what you see on tv beaner

Hahahaha imagine actually believing this holy shit. Tell your fellow beaners to fix your streets and use your fucking blinkers

>Is Mexico really as shitty as it's cracked up to be?
Well, those squatamalans keep marching north until they are out of mexico..

>Cuba
Is it as good as what people say it to be? I heard it's a nice place to see classic cars

It is resort wise. Had only a little experience outside the resort where my friend asked a local for weed. and the local ran away from us.

yes there is reason those little niggas are scurrying here

Attached: funky town.webm (264x480, 2.93M)

I think morale must have really improved in Mexico because most arrivals now seem to be from Central America. Though the Mexican influx exists, it's not near where it used to be

Your point stands, though.

Mexico will soon be wealthy as a whole, they are taking most of the industry from China which is why China is stagnating.

I’m 30 years Mexico will be a much nicer place overall and a manufacturing export driven power

Most of Mexico is fine. Mexico City is basically Los Angeles without Hollywood or an ocean.

Wait'll Popocatapetl goes off, the entire US southwest will be overrun.
t.socalfag

Good fuck off leaf

100.000 murders per year, man the yugoslavia war had 200.000 deaths in eight years or so. Its a fucking war zone. You cant even distinct police from the criminals, there are times they evcuate whole villages because they're threatening to kill all the people in the village. And its not about crusade or holy shit, its about degeneracy like drugs. Its a psychopathic/sociopathic shithole.

Organized crime is a big problem but unlike crazy burger school shooters they dont kill indiscriminately, If you dont mess with cartels they wont touch you. Corruption is bad.

Overall mexicans are happier that burgers, our food is not full of chemicals, we have more fun.

>inb4 burgers posting one example of indiscriminate killing

The classic cars thing is overblown. Most have been scrapped decades ago and the ones still running are Frankensteins running on old Soviet era Lada internals.

I had some friends who went to cancun. They got on a bus back to their hotel and the bus driver kidnapped them and robbed them. Then when they called the mexican cops the cops robbed them again.

Oh man, mexico city has some of the richest, hottest light skinned mexican women I've ever known.

Attached: 1533693908409.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Lol you mutts literally kick your children at age 18 and never talk to your family members on a daily basis.

Its no wonder muttants are on antidepressants and opiods just to face life.

Mexicans are cool. Great people, great writers, great food. Just a shame about their poverty and women.

cope

But your pic is khazar milkers.

Sauce? looks like its near 30k.

>copes with opiods

Sry, youre right. 250.000 the whole drug war.

Not true

lmao its a fucking shithole doesnt matter how much those rats pretend its not

How old are you? You're american and have never been to Mexico?

Unless you live in the southwest Mexico isn’t close

How often have you been to Algeria or niger?

Retarded comparison. You take a plane, you tool.

Put my moms shoes on her this morning so she could go to mass, Paco.

No retard my point is just like you don’t spend lots of time in Africa Americans from the east coast (essentially Poland/Russia) or the Pacnw (British isles) or the south (Turkey) or the Midwest ...FUCKING YOU, aren’t spending lots of time in Mexico

You do realize how big the US is? Why go to Mexico, when you you have the American southwest?

I like to avoid countries that are run by drug cartels

Depends on the area of Mexico you are in, I’ve travelled in the Yucatán Penninsula a good bit and it’s pretty nice. People were good folk and hospitable and the food was good and cheap also. Closer to the actual boarder is where it gets shittier.

A mexican friend of mine told me it's basically like living in hell, so yes.

Because you'll be in the exact same country filled with mcdonaldses and walmarts, you uncultured retard.

LMAO.. so you went to a tourist spot and verything was fine... WOW WHAT A SHOCKER!!!

In Cancun Yucatan 3 years ago cartels killed a few people on NYE party, BPM Festival, Cancun it's infested with Zeta's, you dont notice it because they OWN the place, every bar and restaurant you went to, yep, it's owner is a gang member.

>Muttlandia is literally run by the jew cartels.

You literally belong to the jews via debt and the media.

Attached: 1511386897310.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

Of we do then so does Mexico you tard.

Your media; culture and financial system are equally tied in with our own.

for some its paradise

Attached: T0205XCARET_HR.jpg (1540x866, 641K)

yes

Your point is retarded at best.

its basically like the wild west. if you can take care of yourself and dont mind getting dirty you will thrive if you need to be babysitted or are a moralfag you will perish.

The states aren't so bad outside of cities.

Yes lots of violence, poverty and dirty streets.

Attached: 1536212654624.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

that's just a holiday resort, less than 1% of the country lives in those. how is that a good measure of whether our country sucks or not?

Seriously? How haven't I heard about this? Is this why the economy has improved since the 90s?

Americans with better food

>classic cars in Cuba
I heard they are all running on whatever scrap parts they can find, and they often weld them on to get them to work

Why don't you go there and find out, fag?

Attached: 1530600233428.jpg (1000x1000, 255K)

>media and culture tied to yours

lol in your dreams cletus

Your house was probably built by illegals and 100% your house loan pays the jews.

Where the fuck do you live lol, Sinaloa? Most of Mexico is not that bad
Those types of houses are common even in Santiago,Chile which has an HDI comparable to Estonia.

What's worse?
>living in south Texas with American laws but full of mestizos and indios
>living in central Mexico with Mexican laws but full of castizos

The cartel doesnt behead people for crossing into mexico

Yeah, China is losing out to Mexican manufacturing

Yeah our cultures are directly intertwined hombre

Like any other place, it's paradise if you have money. And, like any other place, hell if you don't have money.

Central Mexico isn't full of castizos at all. Also south texas is far safer and richer, but probably way more degenerate than anywhere except mexico city.

No it isn’t, nice job getting BTFO

Why do your people keep coming here then?

It's like the wild west except it's illegal to carry a gun outside your house

most of mexico is bad stfu you dont know anything
when you boomers retire you wanna go to SE asia and get a flip/viet gf, mexican women are goblinas with moustaches and everyone gets beheaded look at

Shut the fuck up you spic faggot bitch you're like 5' 5".

Attached: image.jpg (247x369, 73K)

So Mexico really is going to be better than America in 20 years?

I'm talking about the area between the south and the border states, central-North-west, if you will. Pretty sure there is a higher percentage of whites than there is where I live

Attached: south_texas.gif (526x516, 7K)

come down brayan, im not talking about other mexicans, and op is not asking about the meaningless median mexican life, nor do i care about your rant, so go back to guatemala pinche negro

>retarded beaner misses point
You have to go back

Attached: 1537851061309.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

>most of mexico is bad stfu
Depends on what you definition of bad is. "its basically like the wild west. if you can take care of yourself and dont mind getting dirty you will thrive if you need to be babysitted or are a moralfag you will perish." is not true for anywhere except maybe some really shit parts of the north, or maybe cities like guadalajara.

>in México
kek this is nothing but your parents fault, I hope you hate them the way you should

just realized you are trying to keep tourists out
based
Its a retarded way to make a point, crossing the Mexican border will not get you killed much less by the cartel.

If there actually was freedom of movement and free trade between Canada, Mexico, and the US, it would be a lot easier to build a wall on the southern border of Mexico.

Then tell all of your buddies to go the fuck home
The reason why we don't know our neighbors is they all speak Spanish

You can see a Walmart from the top of Teotihuacan, not kidding
Nowhere is safe

>I heard they are all running on whatever scrap parts they can find, and they often weld them on to get them to work
Better that than swapping out one pile of made-in-Mexico shit for the next every five years
At least they were lucky enough to get stuck with our cars that were pre-1973

>Hispano-Arab-Aztec gremlin
>calling anyone a mutt

No

Attached: fuckoffsmellybeaners.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

I've been to Merida, Campeche and Escarcega not exactly Cancun. No doubt there are touristy areas but I didnt necessarily stay in those constantly. Im not saying that it isnt violence free (because nowhere is) but I never felt in danger as im sure I would in a place like Juarez.

I don't know, they are doing a great job of sending all the indios here

OIGAN, PENDEJOS

MEJICO

Attached: 1550547543373.png (1623x2283, 1.62M)

I’m not Mexican I’m polish

Also most of the peninsula is extremely safe even outside of tourist areas, except cancun because of cartels moving in.

The worst parts of Mexico are the castizo-mestizo parts

>.webm of a hundred or so petrol stealing brown assed spics burning to death and running around on fire because while they were stealing and splashing each other with petrol from a perforated pipe, some entitled (i'm sorry, i mean oppressed) beaner decided to have a smoke after a hard day of stealing 'la gasolina'

Only the border states

Going by this thread, Mexican's are extremely cocky. How and where does this cockyness come from is the question.

is that a snake?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

It will be much nicer after the gun owning Americans "liberate" Mexico and make it their new home.

This. Great weather, great food, traditional families, far less feminist. Old Mexico was something special. Still a latin american corrupt mess, but can be tolerable for some.
>t. lived/worked in Mexico City for years.

No, you fag. We aren't cocky.
We are just filled with self-loathing and the fact that we hate each other.
Haven't you seen? We despise each other but yet we put up with it because we are all in this, whether we want it or not.

They make good drugs or so I've heard

>will
cringe, nice larp

you think you have it bad or something, sissy?

>he thinks molon labe niggers will ever leave the couch

Attached: 1555021920782.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Those might be Argentinians, if they look European.

>inbred mutt with ancestry known to have centuries of inbreeding calling anybody a mutt.
There is reason whites have dog faces.

>literal race created by rape
>calling anyone mutt