Why is it acceptable for a women to publicly hate all men?

Yet taboo for a man to so much as subconsciously hate even a small sub-section of women? If a man wrote an article about women this seething there would be a hashtag calling for his firing.

allure.com/story/stop-telling-women-to-share-mens-interests-dating-advice

Attached: shot_2019-04-19_21-22-51.png (798x537, 53K)

Because women are retarded

because maybe if I agree with one they'll give me coochie

Well EXCUSEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE princess

Does any man want a woman to care about his hobbies? I am perfectly content with my wife knowing nothing about fishing or magic the gathering. This just seems like projection because she's butthurt for being excluded.

>I'll only feign interest in you as a person (not just your money/status/etc.) if you first validate my feelings

Why do I give a fuck about anything this cunt thinks?

>Why is it acceptable for a women to publicly hate all men?
Socially it is, but by nature it's not. Women who hate men won't exist within a generation because they won't breed. The women who realize the shit has been peddled on them for the past few decades are the ones that will win over a partner and have children. Nature will sort this shit out.

>sex
>my hobbies
I wonder what her sexual hobbies are and I wonder why men don't give a damn about them.

they should all be destroyed. and by they i mean all normies.

Attached: 23797F11-D6DB-4A47-ACB7-97FD198D5915.jpg (1024x622, 85K)

Attached: TFC.jpg (782x409, 166K)

notice she has to address it to men in general because she doesn't have a man of her own.

Because women are seen historically as an oppressed class. And few people hate the oppressed when they expresses hate towards their oppressors.

If a woman can't appreciate gamer talk, sex or football then she probably isn't worth the effort anyway.

that's the question.... Giving women and their feels constant attention is the beta pill.

Women can say what ever they feel like because no one cares what they say. It might as well be a goose honking. It's funny how the article is directed at men ("HEY MEN") but no men are going to read it, only a bunch of wine aunts who will sit there nodding saying "Oh yeah, that is so true. Mmmhmmm"

>Stop telling me to like what you like.
But I don't. Women should stay well the fuck away from all male hobbies. They do nothing but fuck them up.

It's not her job to like my opinion either because I don't give a damn about hers.

Because men have power and women do not. Men are not threatened by women, women are highly threatened by men

I give little regard of women's opinions. I've yet to be truly inspired or educated by a woman.

Women don't have hobbies or anything interesting to say.

Attached: 1543927120209.jpg (570x589, 55K)

It's not just quit giving a fuck what they think.

What men want women to care about their hobbies? Stay the FUCK away from my hobbies, whores.

Women have hobbies? You learn something new every day

NEVER EVER SHARE A HOBBY WITH YOUR PARTNER. It will ruin it for the both of you.

> implying

watching netflix for hours at a time and attention harvesting via social media aren't hobbies

show me your hobbies bitch

Attached: 26992774_10213357598988838_2497512352827248701_n.jpg (960x720, 110K)

show me the cool shit you do. ill wait.

Attached: 51825996_10216066653153499_8153070361399787520_n.jpg (720x960, 80K)

Carrington Event 2.0, when?
>when real NIGMODE commences

girls have hobby's too

Attached: Amigurumi-lying-kitten-Free-crochet-pattern-by-Amigurumi-Today.jpg (1000x1000, 49K)

>women
>hobbies

Men dont give a shit if women are into the same hobbies. The problem is women want in every part of a mans life. Then they get pissed when they dont like it. Because women are not full grown human adults only the male can be responsible.

Modern American women don't have hobbies though. Go make a throwaway account on any dating site and almost every single woman is just
"My friends and family are my everything!"
"I LOVE to travel #Wanderlust!"
"Reading is SO important to me (Lists no books or genres she's into)"
"My half black son is my entire world"
Every time. The average woman's life revolves around getting attention from others, they rarely have time for hobbies.

More likely because chad will just to shut up and keep sucking.

(((Sophia))) is mistaken, men have never given a shit if women cared about their hobbies.

Checked, this.

>female
>hobbies
Lol, what hobbies?

>This just seems like projection because she's butthurt for being excluded.
I think this is the case.
I've enjoyed asking out women who already share a hobby of mine. I've dated women who didn't share a particular hobby of mine, and even some that have complained about it ("why do you even LIKE that? It's so boring!") but I've just never cared.
What ends up happening? The thing they used to ridicule becomes something they suddenly give a shit about because I go and do it alone, without them. They know that it's something I don't need them for, or even want them around for. I am better than them at that thing, if not other things, too. They must inject themselves into this thing.
All women do that. Look at the feminist takeover of videogames in the past 12 years or so. When they can't be part of something, they'll just ridicule it forever.

Seriously. They watch netflix and go to the gym for meme exercises. Other than that I don't see them doing much. I still love them, of course, but why is this?

Best women. But rare.

Why is this allowed on this board?

>mine
makeup, hair styling, clothing, and pop culture infatuation are not hobbies

Attached: 20140417_185113.jpg (640x480, 151K)

They will feign interest though, but only to make it all about themselves. Fucking THOTs.

Hobbies are lame. I like working, eating, sleeping, and jizzing. No hobby compares with any of those activities, so why waste time that could be better spent?

>Women have hobbies?

Buying Apple accessories is a hobbies now.

rice rockets are nigger tier.

Attached: f7o02Oa.jpg (1920x1315, 728K)

>instagram,faceberg,Twitter,Netflix. Wow amazing hobbies girls.

patrician taste...a gentleman's bike you have

Attached: ghjxc,lyhju.jpg (423x600, 60K)

I really don't know. My two sisters don't do anything outside of watching netflix and caring for their pets. Women rarely have any hobbies. I don't understand it.

>Hobbies are lame.

I disagree. Computers were one a hobby for bored tinkerers.

No everything that is worthwhile is a major professional industry, that requires professionals with credentials to make a career of.

Women have hobbies? Since when?

You sound like a low IQ fucktard.

This. Women are the niggers of gender.

>I hold nothing but contempt for your interests and what you do in your spare time.
>LOVE ME

why would I care about restoring old furniture?

Nobody is asking you to roastie, if anything I'd prefer women stay the fuck away from my hobbies

Attached: 1500617032789.png (1300x956, 1.84M)

>Hey Men, It's not My Job to Like your hobbies.
What man ever said this?
Please point him out to me so I can beat him.

Attached: bliss.png (760x756, 285K)

How’s that a hobby incel

because men have rules the world for so long now women get a turn in finally speaking up after hundreds of years. learn some history mate

Women have superior legal rights to men. Your statement is not within the bounds of reality.

Why do you guys tolerate this shit?
I'm just glad that I'm gay.

I have yet to meet a woman who's asked me about my hobbies. I've had plenty ask me what do I do for a living but NEVER has one asked what are my hobbies. You know why? CUZ THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THEMSELVES

I envy you in some ways. Us straight men do crazy things for women. They start wars, create art, sacrifice etc.

What's the dynamic like with gay people?

Their idea of restoring furnitureis lightly sanding and painting it some garish color. No respect for it.

No one cares whether women like their hobbies. In fact, we'd all be better off if women would fuck off and stop trying to be involved in our hobbies. But of course this is a woman saying the exact opposite of what she actually wants. Dumb cunt

I did say "seen". I.e the perception is that women are a oppressed class historically.

The most impressive are the ones that say they have an interesting hobby, but the last time they participated in said hobby was months ago when a group of friends invited them.
It also seems to blow women's minds that someone can exist without watching movies or using social media. Every time I get to that point on a date they suddenly shut down. I am starting to think I should pretend to know movies and music just so that I can get past that barrier.

You sound like a funko collector

I am not going to bore myself with your hobbies if I do not care about them. I have some of my own that only one person can do rather than a group hobby. So do your hobby while I do mine, if you do not like that then I am not for you.

Okay so stop ruining videogames, cunt.

Way less stressful I guess. There's a lot less overthinking and way less "Oh shit, did I say something to make her mad? Is she mad? I can't tell" shit.
We do have our own problems, but they are not as stressful as yours.

Its because of gynocentrism.
Look up Turd Flinging Monkey and get yourself some red pills fren.

Thank you, Master Yoda.

Attached: 20140416_185353.jpg (640x480, 130K)

Wait until they text you and you’re out at the range/playing Magic at a friend’s/fishing/fixing the car with a friend for Nth time. They just go “oh okay” at first but once a pattern starts they notice it’s actively cutting into their time with you and will demand participation.

My wife has 3 Magic commander decks and doesn’t look up new cards, she whines when I give suggestions to add to it because she wants to do it herself, and rolls her eyes when I hang out with my friends to play. After about 2 months of this she demands that she comes with, I happily oblige as I enjoy spending time with her, then she plays a couple games and doesn’t play again for 2 months.

She legitimately considers this one of her main hobbies. Women are children.

>women finally get their turn.
Who was Cleopatra, Boudica, Joan of Arc, Catherine the Great? It's people like you who have no concept of history that really shit on everyone with your stupidity.

Even the writer lists shopping and watching TV as her "hobbies", neither of which require any form of intention, skill, or development. Women are so useless and incapable that even what they choose to do requires no input or effort beyond possessing physical senses.

Not only am I content, but I want women the fuck out of my hobbies. They’re for me and other men to be ourselves, not for bitches to populate because they want to share. Fuck off with that noise.

Most men don't even want women to know about their hobbies. Why? BECAUSE WOMEN WILL FUCKING RUIN IT

Attached: 1532294073277.jpg (731x630, 150K)

t. too afraid to ride on two wheels

Attached: 1541090504103.jpg (364x452, 48K)

Don't be sexist, goy. Sharia May and Angela Burka are doing a fine job of running Western Civilization.

Attached: Cockholster.jpg (432x600, 99K)

You mean a Spinster?

>incel

Attached: 36176044_10214420700165703_7271031890100879360_o.jpg (1440x1080, 198K)

MTG while fishing sounds oddly comfy desu

Because everyone knows women are inferior to men deep down. Think of it like a kid with downs syndrome throwing insults at a human vs a human throwing insults at a downy

I just wish my gf didn't have shit taste in vidya and anime

I zip tied a phone to my fishing pole so i can play runescape while fishing

Do women even have hobbies?

>Women.
>Hobbies.
Ive yet to meet one woman with a hobby that isnt sewing.

>I knit.
>I sew.
>I make cosplay.
>I make blankets.

Its either sewing, or watching tv.

Yes. Dicks and shoes.

In my experience more young women have (real) hobbies then young men but older men get really into hobbies

This guy gets it

Sewing is pretty based. I gotta learn some more to quickly stitch up some seam holes I have. I tired one previously but did a bad job so I am hoping that failure is a lesson well taught for bringing me success for my next attempt. Thankfully I can put buttons I pop off back on.

Womens hobbies are eating and shopping, crafts and shit too. Fucking gay.

>girlfriend shares my hobbies
>play video games and watch anime with her
>can also talk with her about more abstract shit, science and politics
If you settle for a braindead roastie your life will be suffering.

Attached: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (600x600, 31K)

>I used to pore over women's magazines looking for clues as to why guys didn't like me

>I was overweight and a know-it-all with terrible acne

Attached: 1524567042640.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Old men have hobbies that could fill a life time like golf and wood working and young women have hobbies that revolve around meeting new peoole.

>snowmobile in the winter with the boys
>we get pretty wild out there and go on long trips
>the women want in
>they insist everyone drives safe and slow
>they complain about being cold and tired after an hour
>they have no idea how to get back to the drop site literally everytime
>whenever we try to do it without them they bitch a moan about how it's something they want us to do together, to spend time and bond together
>cant say no or they get all upset and withhold the only thing of value they have from us for weeks

We fucked up, bros.

They’re shit tests.

Because effeminate males think it's wrong to hit women.