White Nationalism

Justify white nationalism to me

Attached: ff.jpg (780x438, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtu.be/2Rw5MosKRm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because 2 niggers and 2 quarters don't add up to a dollar.

White is not a language.
White is not a country.
White is not an ethnicity.
White is not a race.
White is not a culture.
Americans will never have philia.

>white is not a race
It's synonymous with European

I don't need to justify a reasonable position.

CONVINCE ME IM WRONG

fuck off creep

White Nationalism is a zionist psy op. Only Zionists post White Nationalist garbage on Jow Forums.

>Justify loving your race to me.
If you were within arms reach, I would peel all your skin off in little strips while throwing rubbing alcohol on you. Then I would set you on fire and watch you turn crispie.

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: Black-Cube.jpg (1409x1306, 506K)

It keeps all the self-loathing neckbeards confined to one spot while the rest of the world gets on with it

youtu.be/2Rw5MosKRm4

Why someone want to be a minority in her own country?

>justify your existence
No.

Justify your existence to me

Then go back to Europe.

White Americans do have different races and cultures though. I agree white nationalism is nonsense rather European nationalism would make more sense.

May we exist pls?

>white genocide isn’t real!
>Lol we’re all gonna be brown one day

Because not everybody treats minorities that shitty. The idea they do is projection.

Black is not a language, culture, country, etc. whites are a large group of people from different but similar backgrounds

If you haven't realized that white nationalism is a cancer that destroys communities and society and has led to world war and human rights violations, you're beyond retarded.

im white and i want to be around other white people

FPBP

America was founded as a nation for people of European descent, so white peoples shoild always hold absolute political power in the country.

Prove me wrong.

Smh u got money for a ticket bud? Bc I gladly would if I could

This

Attached: 1529220117897.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

Sure.

Attached: aristotle on state.jpg (2048x1536, 503K)

>American history on display
You're making us look bad, stop it, you swine.

lurk faggot

If I had money would my flag look like this? Anyway America's just where we were born. Saying it's our home doesn't hold up.

There is no logic at all, all people of all races, faiths, genders etc deserve equality.

Except the Welsh. They can go play rugby on their own.

To answer your question first you must justify why black nationalism, asian nationalism, arab nationalism, etc. are okay? Why is it that white nationalism is the only one that ever comes under fire and is questioned whether it exists or should exist yet the other are never questioned at all?

Attached: philosoraptor.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Yeah because jews are white! They are the ones pushing this crap to blend in.
Either i go back to Europe someday or i will see America realize its European heritage again.

user, your flag is the richest country on the planet earth, no flag denotes more wealth

No
Nigger, go join one of the thousands of nigger nationalism group.

You dont classify people based on color but race. So you say African/region, you say European/region.

Your entire argument is to alter semantics. As if that will fix anything. The fact of the matter is the whole world is ganging up on White American Nationals. As if that is going to solve your problem. We gave you fucking retards an opportunity to realize your own potential, but most of you are just fucking peasants at heart and your blood will continue to be worthless.

We deserve to exist, and we have a right to fight for our own existence. You would never demand that a black person justify their desire not to go extinct. You would never demand that of a Chinese person either.

You are a hypocrite just for asking the question, because you only asked it of us. I do not have to justify not wanting to go extinct to you, faggot, you have to justify my extinction to me. You have to explain to me why I should watch in slow motion as the knife descends on my throat. YOU have to explain to ME why I should accept being destroyed without a fight. Why it is immoral for me to fight back against a murderer attempting to cut my head off?

Seriously, explain it. Otherwise, be quiet and just accept that we are going to be a thing now and forever, and if you have a problem with it, well, you'll probably deal with it the same way you deal with Muslims grinding your children into hamburger with trucks. I.E., you'll surrender like a bitch, and we'll win.

So you would love to move to Israel? That nation is over 70% populated with white skinned people.

The 1st Congress already debunked your flimsy semantics argument.

Attached: 1502857151538.jpg (1024x586, 108K)

>Saying it's our home doesn't hold up
Why not? Is New Zealand the home of the Maori? Is South Africa home of the Zulu? America is home of the Americans, those same descends who came here in the 1600s and 1700s and carved a country from the wilderness and savages. Why would you deny a people self rule and identity when you could just let us be? Maybe you just need to talk to someone.

Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa.

White nationalism is nonsense stop acting its some revolutionary idea when its childish.

White = multiple races & cultures; therefore, no right to exist.

>semantics faggot chimes in
nobody was white skin
its an identity, not a literal color

Attached: tweet3.jpg (616x393, 55K)

>the founding fathers were childish

White nationalism in America led to the african slave trade. Ethnic immigration. You want to build a new white nationalist nation? its stupid as jews will corrupt it over and over again.

>White Nationalism
Same thing as zionism, just different genes and location

Attached: MIGA shills.png (1066x993, 973K)

The founding fathers were freemasons i don't care about them.

Call it whatever the fuck you want. There was a group of American nationals who formed this country in cooperation with Europeans willing to shed their old world identity for a new thing. The slaves should have been returned to their homeland and restitution paid. Instead we get you.... Someone who thinks people unwilling to shed their native tongues and openly holds public displays of disrespect to our flag and ancestors is somehow going to form a cohesive nation. This thing of ours was fucked from the beginning. The Federal government has all but started genociding its white population to get this stupid fucking experiment to produce. Instead of lifting all this cocksucking niggers up, they dragged us down into the gutter of hell itself. God damn you all.

So, Arabs had a much bigger slave trade than America ever did yet you have yet to come out against other forms of nationalism and only target white nationalism. Whether Jews corrupt it or not is irrelevant and is an issue to deal with when the time comes. That still does not forfeit white peoples right to a homeland of their own and be even more at the mercy of Jews by being scattered in foreign lands surrounded by low IQ brown people.

White nationalism the Zionists are pushing is intended to save them from the minorities they imported that hate Israels genocidal policies. They want to hide behind Europeans again so they can pull the stings before the scenes like British empire and the old American empire.

It's about the preservation of your people. If you really do love diversity, then you would wouldn't want a melting pot that assimilates all cultures and races and americanizes them.

Attached: 6a7c32eda8379093d1a1702b9554aef5901f3b9f42bedb43ccdde5ac86877d3f.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

>oy vey only an America that conforms to modern ideals of diversity and inclusion is worth fighting over, da joos want it for only whites

>White nationalism in America led to the african slave trade.
What the fuck. Guy, every single race on Earth from Arab to China enslaved africans. How does white nationalism lead to one of the Earth's most ancient institutions.
>You want to build a new white nationalist nation? its stupid as jews will corrupt it over and over again.
Why? White nationalism excludes jews.

That doesn't change the question kike. How does them being freemasons make White Nationalism, the only form of racial solidarity you have an issue with, childish?

Also a reminder to every motherfucker posting without a sage, the OP hasn't posted since the OP. This is a bait thread.

>1 post by this ID

white pride is a betrayal of nationalism

It's almost as if white people don't want to live non whites...

Everyone hates us. Exile us all to a single location and leave us alone.

>had

arab niggers and african niggers mever stopped. They are still doing it right now in 2019

White was never an identity you moron. Race,language and blood always were. When the (white) Irish arrived to America they were treated like lower class citizens and rightfully so. Because skin color doesn't bond races together.

I'm telling you white nationalist countries engage in slave trade alongside arab and Africans. Because white isnt a nationality you idiots.

Go fuck yourself.

>giving people the idea that they have the power to exile you

Never said that they did stop their slave trade. I am comparing the size of the slave trade between arab nations in norther Africa and the Middle East to the America slave trade.

I never said that. I said building a new white nationalist nation is cowardly as the same jews will control it once again.

Why does anything need to be justified to you?

>skin color doesn't bond races together.

But it can be faked, rabbi

Attached: DJMoHTWUIAAyr8U.jpg (1200x622, 94K)

I dont need to justify my existence, survival of my kin and my love for the history of my people.

If you want to preserve your people you need to understand the science behind species. You need to understand physical features, DNA, bloodlines not just skin color.

I know rabbi, you kikes always think you are untouchable and its all a big joke....until it isnt.

The world is just racing to become #110

Attached: 1551990970408.jpg (1024x812, 156K)

>White wasn't an identity
Now you are flat out lying. We have censuses from centuries ago about the number of whites in in a provence or state. We used to have a special place for the first white child born in a state, like Virginia Dare. Interwhite conflict doesn't mean White Nationalism is bunk at all. Look at Africa, even during their wars of independence they were squabbling among each other, yet they each realized that black nationalism and self-rule was preferable to being owned by a foreign race. So I ask you this, why are you saying that whites fighting whites proves White Nationalism is bunk, but any other race with civil wars and national conflicts are allowed their own racial pride and nationalism?

Why?

>white nationalism is a jewish psyop goy!
>don't be proud of being white goy!

t. kike schizo spammer aka moarpheus the jew

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

What you just said made no sense.

>europeons
>white
lmao

are you being a retard on purpose

Precisely. America has become so mixed with other europeans that it is it's own ethnicity at this point, but I'm more closelyy genetically related to other europeans than an african or asian

reminder

Attached: Gtpotato+gee+i+wonder+who+could+be+_ce61449fd38a32466846c51611be2418.jpg (1000x1771, 224K)

They were treated like second class citizens by the elites who then could artificially create a marginalised group they could use in order to win elections. Sounds familiar? The everyday John Smith didn't start hating the Irish until the (((newspaper))) told him he should.

Because white isnt a race, it isnt cohesive, its a mixure of white skinned people building a nation together. You know who is white? Jews. You know what jews love? Slaves.

Shut the fuck up anti-white

I agree lmao.

Attached: 1555588368513.jpg (993x767, 86K)

White homeland for white people ...everyone else has one..fuck off and die

Attached: FF9475C3-7595-4603-BE6C-A7B79C9C8711.jpg (500x526, 48K)

Jews aren't white. They admit as such. You have already been disproven that white is skin color only, so why do you persist in lying?

Attached: 1555590619453.jpg (841x673, 132K)

Attached: 1555590992985m.jpg (1012x1024, 132K)

Attached: white_countries_for_2ever00010200112221-189v49n22221qx3x42yh243.gif (800x360, 183K)

Im trying to show you that white nationalism is a jewish psyop. This board knows that as Spencer is a Zionist.

Attached: 1485635466116.png (1292x1151, 1.39M)

Keep the colors divided. That's true diversity

Attached: sep1.png (1524x525, 175K)

importing people who don't like us ?
literally in europe thats where we are.

>Europeans
>White

Attached: 1555587760113.png (640x928, 667K)

what is the point of "proving to me" that white nationalism is a jewish psyop when i don't give a shit about spencer and i've never given a shit about him. it's a really easy phrase that encompasses what i want, what exactly is your alternative?

based spic flaggot

Black people should have a homeland that they can return to and practice their cultural beliefs and live among themselves without having to worry about other races coming in and demanding they change their way of life.

Replace Black with White.

Attached: 1555610788176m.jpg (1024x824, 132K)

You are late, shlomo

No they were treated like shit from anglos(british english speaking peoples) that dominated America at the time. Remember Ireland was a British colony of slaves so thats how Americans treated them.

We're objectively better.