"Julian Assange not only knew that a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer wasn’t his source for thousands...

thedailybeast.com/mueller-report-julian-assange-smeared-seth-rich-to-cover-for-russians

"Julian Assange not only knew that a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer wasn’t his source for thousands of hacked party emails, he was in active contact with his real sources in Russia’s GRU months after Seth Rich’s death."

Yeah... I kinda figured he was doing that.

Attached: shadman.png (300x492, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theforensicator.wordpress.com/
youtu.be/2fdlKREtzEI
youtube.com/watch?v=7Aw6WGdEN_E
archive.is/YcW2k
youtu.be/W78mtxzw4BU
washingtonpost.com/local/crime/crime-perceptions-dont-always-align-with-stats-in-districts-logan-circle-bloomingdale/2013/10/13/077a0a9a-2c1e-11e3-b139-029811dbb57f_story.html
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/parents-dc-police-chief-appeal-for-help-in-killing-of-dnc-staffer-in-bloomingdale/2016/08/04/e65b8c94-5a69-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So that means all the shitty piece-of-shit shitbag slav-shits shitting up Jow Forums with their Seth Rich propaganda were just lying sacks of shit this whole time? They're born that way.

Evidence? I haven't seen any.

nothing has been released. so assange is a fraud.

>we can't gib our sources

fuck you julian the world is burning and you're an ancap retard. rot in jail

I remember hearing reports that the data from the DNC was downloaded at a speed that would have been more likely a usb thumb drive, not an online hack.

GRU = Hillary emails which never leaked
Seth Rich = Podesta emails

They're being confusing on purpose and will get away with it at first because most people aren't paying attention at all

This is correct. But people are stupid.
theforensicator.wordpress.com/

DNC emails, not just podesta

Yeah. It was the smoking gun. You’ll notice that the news never admits that Seth Rich was IT, not just a “staffer.”

youtu.be/2fdlKREtzEI Here is the source which I heard it. This young man is more based than 98% of the fags on this board.

How do they draw this conclusion if Assange hasn't yet testified?

Attached: jebconfused.gif (282x282, 1.51M)

The Wikileaks/Assange Psy-op:

Truth about Julian Assange and Wikileaks. (Censored)

youtube.com/watch?v=7Aw6WGdEN_E

So, Seth Richsteinowitz was just randomly murdered 4 months before the November 2016 election ??

and Seth was shot multiple times, according to police, he died from two shots to the back

Rich's mother told NBC's Washington affiliate WRC-TV, "There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything ... They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life.

so, 2 guys just randomly bump into Seth at night, they don't steal anything from him and pump 2 bullets into him, and I'm supposed to believe it was "random" ??

Attached: n991fgakd2n21.png (640x800, 1005K)

>I suddenly believe the deep state

the shit they're saying was connected to russia was never leaked

Former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile dedicated her book Hacks: The Inside Story to Seth Rich. In the book, she speculates about possible motives for Rich's murder stating: "With all I knew now about the Russians’ hacking, I could not help but wonder if they had played some part in his unsolved murder. Besides that, racial tensions were high that summer and I worried that he was murdered for being white on the wrong side of town."

Attached: 3249bf1bc6af062851af924ea4e90392.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

Well, sir, Crowdstrike let the good people of the FBI know the truth. No need for them to actually look into it themselves.

actually he was still alive when he got to the hospital where the director has close ties to the clinton campaign

what a fucking nigger cunt

>struggle
Sounds to me like he hit the pavement like a sack of bricks after getting shot in the back twice.
He was lucid and talking when they put him in the ambulance. The hospital made sure he died tho

FAGGOT

You are admitting there was collusion.

Attached: chick pea.jpg (579x500, 39K)

kek, no I'm not, I'm saying we never saw the hillary e-mails and that is what they're claiming has russia as a source and people think that means that seth rich couldn't have been a source. but the-emails they're referring to aren't the ones that are alleged to have been leaked by seth in the first place. you know what's going on, just wait and see.

Most likely some piece of shit from The Daily Beast posted this article. Don't give these pieces of shit the traffic. If you want to read this garbage article use the archive archive.is/YcW2k

They are probably trying to prevent more layoffs. Don't help this piece of shit propaganda site.

Attached: 1531655587662m.jpg (719x1024, 148K)

Remember the chess move he posted before he lost his communication......

They should learn tocode

S

Then how was the information downloaded so quickly - faster than the WAN connection at the DNC?

THATS FUNNY. She just happened to be in the exact same hospital at the exact same time Seth was brought in ALIVE and she just happened to get caught lying about being there. Video logs proved it.
What a mutha fucking coincidence.

That link doesn't say anything about the transfer speeds

No, I don't

FBI never took the server. Kills the entire chain-of-custody.

BuzzFeed finally admits to spreading fake news. At least you guys finally admitted it youtu.be/W78mtxzw4BU

You still suck though.

Attached: 1532270521556.jpg (901x922, 187K)

>They're being confusing on purpose
You're being deliberately confused, it's just a shame you're not bright enough to be embarrassed by it. You Dunning-Kruger poster children can't let go of what is painfully obvious to the rest of the planet.

Thanks for the propaganda, fren.

DNC staffer was shot at 4:30am in high crime / drug trafficking area:

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/crime-perceptions-dont-always-align-with-stats-in-districts-logan-circle-bloomingdale/2013/10/13/077a0a9a-2c1e-11e3-b139-029811dbb57f_story.html

You might be stupid enough to believe the was "meeting with the FBI" at that time of night, but everybody who lives there know it's about the crack and the meth.

That's not what the DC Metro police are saying
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/parents-dc-police-chief-appeal-for-help-in-killing-of-dnc-staffer-in-bloomingdale/2016/08/04/e65b8c94-5a69-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html

[ v ] Poor little rich kid
[ v ] walking alone
[ v ] from a bar
[ v ] drunk
[ v ] 4am
[ v ] on a street where the lights are out
[ v ] in an area known for street robberies

Very suspicious? Very random?

"Street robberies were a problem for weeks before Rich was shot, and police had set up a task force and sent extra officers to patrol the neighborhood."

The documentation doesn't lie.

>pic related
Bog. Now.

>I suddenly believe the deep state
-->There is no deep state
-->The Earth is round
-->Chemtrails are not mind control drugs
-->"Teh Joos" are not the cause of your epic failure of a life
-->Children died at Sandy Hook
-->Comet Pizza is not a pedophile ring
-->There is no 'Planet Nubiru' circling the sun opposite the Earth
-->Vaccines save lives
-->Weather is not being controlled by some secret weapon
There, your IQ just shot up 130 points. Have a nice day.

>There, your IQ just shot up 130 points.

Seems like you've fixed the racial IQ gap in one fell swoop. Good work.

this whole thread is glowing

Not one male adult, one father, one parent, is knocking this degenerate the fuck out, why?

Oh, so you're retarded.

>proves that a dem staffer Nader retarded decisions
>dem staffer retard
No shit Sherlock this does not make a conspiracy.

Attached: GLOWING_POST.jpg (1024x544, 60K)