Is the meaning of life unironically the 14 words?

Is the meaning of life unironically the 14 words?

Attached: 14words.png (880x768, 973K)

For some people yes, for others its a crusade or something like that.

yes

but pretty hard to give your kids a white upbringing. had to move pretty far for my kids to do that.

isn't that included in securing their existence though

That “girl” isn’t white

Youre not as funny as you think you are

Both of these

Both of these

not really, life is more than race, just like life is more than family, but self defense of either is necessary for life

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

This.

Some people are defeatists and still have children.

I know you want to push this as a dividing issue mr.bergstein but anyone with pale skin, non-nappy hair, and round eyes is white in my book.

:(

It makes always happy to see a white family having a good time

Yes, it is.

Attached: TS14.jpg (2560x1440, 219K)

Yep, you got it.
Well, replace white with whatever race you are but yeah.
Basically I see it like this....the one thing everyone in the world agrees on is that it's better to be alive than dead. Even if they claim they disagree, you know they're lying because they're not dead.
Now, to continue being alive you have to eat, sleep, drink, not be stabbed etc but you also have to breed to pass your genes (you) onto the next generation. Otherwise when your body dies you die, or at least your genetic information, which is why those distantly related to you (whites) are more important to preserve than say blacks or asians.

get this unbased bitch out of here

Attached: 4chan Trump 14 words.jpg (680x370, 34K)

Attached: TSRacialPride.jpg (634x634, 107K)

The purpose of life is the 14 words.
There is no meaning of life.
You can live in a way as to give meaning to your own existence, and having kids can be helpful in that for most people, but there is no inherent meaning in life outside of what you do with your life.

Attached: we-must-secure-the-existence-of-our-people-and-a-26290051.png (500x541, 98K)

t. Hanz Schekelberg