HAPPENING!

MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS, PEOPLE. DEMS ARE CALLING FOR IMPEACHMENT!

Attached: FB_IMG_1555707060322.jpg (720x448, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html
soundcloud.com/full-moon-567023703/moonman-black-lives-dont-matter
youtube.com/watch?v=j2TKoxQTdvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

on what charges?

HOLY SHIT It's not like that's literally all they've been saying since before Trump was even swore in!

>there are none

Muh feefees of course

Orange man bad.

BAHAHAHA!!! She cannot compete at this level!!! Once this fails, he'll be guaranteed 2020!!! Thanks Pocahontas!

Attached: 1544757350191.gif (615x413, 1.97M)

Meanwhile amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html

Do it please. They couldn't even get Clinton despite him having actual crimes cited in the report, what makes them think they can get Trump despite the report having no crimes? At best Mueller got "these look like crimes, but we won't actually put them as crimes because we don't have any real proof." The whole report was politically charged with zero crimes put down.

Orange man bad

It's predicated on jack shit.

Reporting in.

>impeachment proceedings
>Senate won't convict
>Boomers rally around Trump
>Trump bump gives him the 2020 election.

ya i'd rather not what do you think this is 2016?

Attached: 15980230984.gif (342x360, 2M)

Desperate plea for attention. Trying to remind people she's still running for president.

Yes but every time they bring this up and fail we have a couple of dozen of SJWs suiciding and thousands of people calling the mental health hotlines for TDS.

Fucking top kek.

What does QAnon have to say about this ?

Sessions activated
Sealed INdictments
Podesta
Hillary
trust the plan ?

On what grounds? He needs to commit a crime first. Obstruction doesn’t exist without a crime.

It's not going to happen because of North Korea. Get it? If not, that means that it's too dangerous to the U.S. to remove Trump.

this. she's lagging in the polls.

They are trying their best to look as unhinged as possible to anyone outside of the left kek

>DEMS ARE CALLING FOR IMPEACHMENT!
is this not what they have been doing every day since trump was elected? i am going to be honest, i have been following politics for the last 18 years, and never heard impeachment since trump got elected. had no idea what the word even meant. the dems have fucked themselves with this screaching, because its similar to a threat of violence that never materialises, it loses all force. i hope they lose even more in 2020

Attached: 1555698437822.jpg (680x1023, 227K)

Low risk campaign flex

Dems won't go for impeachment.

Attached: IMG_4495.jpg (817x768, 171K)

>It was her turn. Orange man bad. We must secure our future for replacement by brown children.

Attached: 1547230609929.png (432x768, 265K)

wtf is that costume meant to be?

For what? The 3rd time this week?
His terms nearly over, he's lost most f his core voter base, they should just let him burn out. What's the point of impeaching him now?

Pelosi is already holding them back. They won't do anything about her or Trump. They'll blame it on McConnell anyways, if they claim they public voted.

they've been doing that since the day after the election lol

orange man BAD

hahaha such a subtle shill nigger

Democrats want to end the Jewish Threat.

So... good another Zion out of Office in with a mudslime loving faggot Buttipieg fag.

Sushi roll

>doesn't know even though history of Jow Forums should give an idea

Sushi Roll you leaf

This. She desperately needs to get in some headlines. The Dems, and all 37 of their presidential contenders, are in trouble.

Sushi roll

I mean it man. I made a bet in 2017 that he'd get re-elected but I really doubt he will now.
He didn't win by much last time. His first order should've been to build the wall, but he left it late and got screwed. He's going to lose a lot of votes

He's lost none of his base, you kike shill. The only ppl on the right criticizing him are the RINOs who will be the first of the traitors to receive the Rope.

Obstruction of Justice

See? You get it. Cool breakdown, want to bring it to the White House?

soundcloud.com/full-moon-567023703/moonman-black-lives-dont-matter

hahahaha kys shill nigger

His base is growing and you are even more aware of it than anyone else here.

At least they're consistent . Easy to predict . How are they not totally defeated already ?

We want this faggot Trump impeached

Attached: 1555640955061.png (700x550, 242K)

OBSTRUCTION

Hillary did 1000 times worse haha TRUMPKINS BTFO

>obstruction of justice
>justice
That's a weird way to spell deep-state coup

Please quit fucking running your dick suckers about it and fucking do it. Go ahead. Do it.

There was no "justice" to obstruct. He expressed desire to obstruct a witch hunt, that is not a crime

>Ann Coulter says
>we
>taking a woman's views on anything important seriously enough to include yourself

Reddit.com

Chaos supporter here. I don’t think trump is qualified at all but they have nothing. I only say he isn’t qualified just from what I can see not ASSUME. It’s subjective I guess but he didn’t commit any crime. I say it’s likely he cheated on some taxes so that no cool. Fuck it no one cares thanks for reading tho

So...

?

After a failed two year investigation...

I want a golden toilet seat...

There were ten instances in which the President tried to interfere with or sabotage a lawful federal investigation. Ultimately the special counsel decided there wasn't sufficient/substantial evidence to charge Trump with Obstruction of Justice. Trump's advisers ended up saving him from himself by refusing to carry out his orders.

I hope they do it. I hope every president from now on is impeached

An impeachable offense just flew over my house!! Wut do goise!!

>Oh wow, surely a senator chosen by the people would never do these drastic steps towards a sitting president unless there's reason for it
>This proves Barr lied
Or something, imagine what these "we live for the people"-idiots could do if they spent doing stuff instead of wasting time.

Being Trump which is literally Hitler!!

dividing the democrats even further

Obstruction of justice because apparently "we can't determine if Trump obstructed justice" actually means "Trump definitely obstructed justice".

None. It's a big show. She wants her name forefront in the news cycle for every happening because she's running for chief. Head squaw. Whatever

Lmaooooooo

Attached: 4467E2D9-F394-4331-891F-154FC1FB2752.png (960x960, 458K)

>He's going to lose a lot of votes

If you shills think you're changing the minds and votes of Trump supporters, you're delusional.
You discord tranny shits are only making us more resolved in our support of him.

I hope they do impeach him and put him in jail at this point for stabbing us all in back

They've been saying this for years now

59th post best post

Sen. Warren doesn't mind doing dumb things for headlines. Shows that her campaign is floundering.

Being orange

Orange mad bad

drust da blan

It is treason then.

this is the third time this month its nothing special

>lawful federal investigation
Rosenkike didn't even read the FISA request.
Lawful, pfft.

Attached: 7.png (477x510, 361K)

Says increasingly nervous man

This, didn't Mueller say no collusion? Wtf is happening?

Because they know as well as you do that there isn't the slightest chance he loses in 2020.

For being a Drumpf

>impeaching the president of the United States of America for not obstructing the non existent judicial process of a crime that no one was found to have committed in the first place
Lol k

Attached: 31B55313-B8A0-431B-9DEF-FB0B7CF787B4.jpg (886x882, 391K)

So you're saying (((some people))) calling for the punishment of an innocent man just as passover begins? Color me shocked.

But no collusion? No charges. Whats there to obstruct?

>on what charges?

Attached: 1526895111212.png (680x834, 270K)

THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME

Attached: 1551327372855.jpg (800x1100, 238K)

Uh what? The Muller report showed NO collusion.

On what basis? What changed?

She is in the senate. Impeachment starts in the house.

Screaming for impeachment is just Warren compensating for having a negative charisma on the electorate, not being a person of color and no distinguishable policies from the other candidates.

She knows they got nothing, but the dem primary voters don't care.

How many times have they "filed motions" for this?
Who's even heading it? Warren and AOC? LOL

not trumps personal army boomer faggot. no one below the age of 30 still supports him here kys

For what though?

They're claiming obstruction. Probably the Comey firing, and apparently intent to fire Mueller. But he didn't do it.

Big whoop, Dems have been calling for impeachment since Trump took office.

Call me when something real happens.

>the crime of thinking about the obstruction of justice of an investigation that shouldn’t have started and nobody was found guilty

Haha haha

>no collusion
Some people on Trump's staff did collude with the Russian government. Mueller couldn't prove that Trump himself ordered it or had knowledge of it.
>Whas there to obstruct
A federal investigation. Even if you had nothing to do with what the police are investigating, if you fuck up their investigation that's a crime.

>losing his base
lol wut, his base literally knows there is no other choice, once you take the redpill you dont untake the redpill. I've tried its impossible. prepare to get fucked nigel.

>Mueller has given them the road map
Heard this one on abc news at the pizza shop. Why would Mueller give them a "map" if he pretty much had full freedom to accuse and chasing anything deemed illegal with President Trump? These people keep doubling down and will lose bigly again in 2 years time.

>hispanics are the most brand loyal consumers in the world
>translation: these spics are fucking morons

He wasn't exonerated because there was no crime.

Trump just secured a second term

thats enough for me, hang him!

Just female nature playing out. They're always right. Elizabitch Warren must be right as she feels that she is right; therefore the entire world political arena needs to be turned into chaos to satisfy her emotions.

Is this the last stand of the child eaters? God I hope so.

>Obstruction of Justice
Mueller finished his report UNINTERRUPTED. Trump never obstructed anything.

nigga say wut