IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!

IMPEACHMENT PROCEDURE INVOKED BY SENATOR ELIZABETH WARREN

>Sen. Elizabeth Warren called on the House of Representatives to begin impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump Friday.
>"The Mueller report lays out facts showing that a hostile foreign government attacked our 2016 election to help Donald Trump and Donald Trump welcomed that help. Once elected, Donald Trump obstructed the investigation into that attack," the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate wrote on Twitter. "Mueller put the next step in the hands of Congress: 'Congress has authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice.' The correct process for exercising that authority is impeachment."

Guy's this might be serious

SOURCE:
>edition.cnn.com/2019/04/19/politics/elizabeth-warren-donald-trump-impeachment-proceedings/index.html

Attached: ITS HAPPENING.gif (480x270, 3.74M)

>cnn
it's fucking nothing

Expect a swift and decisive response from the Trump administration. Screencap this.

kek
They make Trumps reelection easier by the day.

heres your 0.02 moshe

Nice archive you kike meme flag piece of excrement. Sage, one post by this ID, fuck niggers, fuck jannies

Relax it’s only 1/1024th of an impeachment

didnt they tried to impeach him like all his presidency? when do they learn.

In the end of the legislation they did literally NOTHING expect the green new deal or trying to impeach a president

>no proof found
>demonrats
>reeeeeeeeeeeee impeach now

rolling for Zion Don impeachment

Fuck of 8nigger Jew

Acceleration level +10

>Dems are trying to impeach a Republican President.
Not news, user.

>warren says some bullshit
>it's happening

fuck off memeflaggot

She's a Senator and she's saying the House should do something. Nothing has been filed and nothing will happen.

checked breddy gud

Would you like air on that nothingburger?

Attached: NothingBurger.jpg (1000x629, 246K)

Mfw Trump gets impeached and then we put his ass right back in in 2020.

Attached: pepe_transparent_smug.png (600x515, 63K)

Trump will be the first president to be impeached and re-elected

The noose is coming, cunt. I’d wager you have 1/1024 chances of not being charged with treason

>Sen. Elizabeth Warren called on the House of Representatives to begin impeachment proceedings
>called on
and not one actual article of impeachment was filed that day

Attached: viper.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Attached: 1554849690839.jpg (488x482, 12K)

When R's went after Bill Clinton for impeachment it made him incredibly favorable. They're gonna do the same thing Trump and thats why Pelosi has chilled with the impeachment rhetoric because she knows the historical implications of this shit show.

>this might be serious
The House impeaches, the Senate convicts. It's not serious.

IMPREACH ZDRUMPFTT!!!!
TWO SHPOOPS!!!

I think that is the greater plan to initiate complete unrest in America.
I want this also.
I know it's a trap, I know it's what they want...but I feel like as a white man there is no choice but to walk into the storm knowing full well it is a trap.
To not act means death
To act likely means death
Our enemies have planned well Hans

Attached: Image.png (474x473, 41K)

This! Put me in the screencap.

So when he wins 2020 what will it be then? Crab people?

Congrats Pocahontas, you just minted Trump's 2020 wad by going full retard.

>says House should start

We do not even leave our moms basement to win this impeachment meme war.

If Trump is impeached acquittal is quite literally guaranteed and there will be yet another lefty salt mine. Go ahead

A field of 20+ Democrat candidates competing for the nomination AND impeachment proceedings cannot survive together in the same news cycle.

If they try to do this, they'll be stealing oxygen from their own presidential hopefuls.

Pay attention to who supports impeachment and who doesn't - people like Warren who have no chance of winning in 2020 will support it. People like Buttigieg who are sensing a presidency in their future won't support it.

PRESS N TO WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Attached: 1555600869596.png (616x616, 405K)

>be jews
>slowly cuck Trump over the course of 2016-2019
>finally get full control of him
>MIGApedes now fully back Israeli agenda
>trump will lose to Kamala in 2020
>notgoodenough.wav
>decide to impeach him
>activate militants boomer base to incite violent revolution
I always thought Jewish overreach was a meme, but I'm starting to believe it

Attached: 1554514276443m.jpg (1024x682, 141K)

We lost interest in zion don a long time ago. He who is a friend of antichrist kikes, is no friend to us.

checked

Attached: 1532709770815.jpg (125x125, 2K)

lol, Warren's polling at just under 4% for the Dem candidacy with nothing but reparations as a talking point. Smart move to try and get the spotlight back on her for a few minutes.

Holy kek, that would be an amazing gift

Attached: Trump Laughing.gif (460x373, 3.05M)

heh, good post, faggot

Thats not what the headline says. Stop being fake news.

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID
>cnn
Fuck off you insufferable faggot.

Warren doesn't have any say in impeachment proceedings, that's for the House to do and random Dem congressman already do it every other day, Pelosi is the one blocking it.

Nah, she's just trying to become relevant.
t. Masshole

best plot twist

Attached: 1555557402391.png (500x501, 293K)

Attached: n64_pixel.png (600x550, 14K)

Do you retards not check your own post count before typing this shit?
Muh "1 post by this ID" is a meme.

>Called on

So it's literally nothing but the biggest laughing stock of the Democratic Party making a fool out of herself.

Fuck CNN

And just like that, Warren puts herself out of the race long before anything's even started. 2020's gonna be a honking good time!

Attached: 1551483824145.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

Look man: Society is unstable by its nature. History is full of revolutions and civil wars.

It doesn't need to be planned. Every society is going to eventually devolve into a self destructive purging phase... and all the parasites are going to take advantage of that when it does happen.

The trick of it is to make sure you're not the one being purged.

Roll

>might

it wont be real unless the majority leader makes the motion. ie: Pelosi or Schumer

That bitch really is a zero, huh?

The thing is these stupid cu ts think Pelosi isnt in on the impeachment t train because shes complacent but shes just smart. Warren is a kook and this is going to blow up in her face like everything the dems have tried. The neolibs know they just have to wait out trump.

Warren is lagging in the polls and in fundraising so she's pulling this stunt for her own personal political gain even though the Dem leadership thinks going for impeachment would only be a distraction that muddles the DNC primary and their legislative agenda and would rally Trump's supporters.

I'm fucked.

Attached: trump-giant-headache.jpg (911x500, 65K)

Warren is, clean in all of the bullshit I bet too. This forwards her chances at taking the nomination and hurts all the other conniving fucks. She'll force Trump to release the hounds (FISA). and she'll play shocked when all the other dems are rounded up.

She knows the impeachment won't work, this is just an attempt to spin the report. Most people won't actually read it, they'll just see that Warren is trying to impeach Trump over it and assume it has something bad in it.

Attached: 5416546213216.jpg (296x170, 13K)

You really think these faggots know what self awareness feels like when they don't even know how bad they smell?

POCAHONTAS MAKE LOUD NOISE
she is going to be belligerent until bernie drops out

>Kamala
>anything but a joke

>paraphrased word of mouth
Yawn

Attached: 1487132072625.jpg (625x604, 163K)

And meanwhile the pedophilia continues....

Without penalty.

>IMPEACHMENT PROCEDURE INVOKED BY SENATOR ELIZABETH WARREN
let the craziest among them step forwards

Attached: DM3zPyrUQAAQjq5.jpg (488x473, 47K)

>might

Attached: D4Yc5VtX4AUkIUL.jpg (749x675, 32K)

It's literally something if it is on CNN, even if you hate them for their bias.

Keep defending the (((memeflags))) bro. Great job fuck Palestine fuck Israel white power.
>1 post by this id
Why do I even bother with glowniggers

N.
What the fuck are they thinking? Like actually, what the FUCK are they thinking? Even assuming an impeachment resolution passes in the House (big if), and even assuming every Dem and independent in the Senate votes to convict (big if), they STILL need to peel off 20 Republicans. TWENTY. It's just not going to happen. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING? AM I GOING INSANE?

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

> It is now finally time to turn the tables and bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people who have committed very serious crimes, perhaps even Spying or Treason

trump is about to put the smack down on these hoes, screen cap this shit too niggas!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 5.15.38 PM.png (525x275, 54K)

This. Embrace the chaos.

fuk'em, at this point, i hope they succeed in their coup.

does double jeopardy apply to impeachment?

If so I really hope they try to impeach because it will 105% fail.

And Pence wasn't even remotely touched by this investigation so we'd just get President Pence.

And that's IF impeachment = removal from office
which it doesn't

Clinton was impeached and didn't go anywhere
Trump could easily be impeached and then re-fucking-elected

do ya think

Checked

Attached: 1101890116_400.jpg (400x527, 40K)

>It’s over
Good

Also CHECKED

Attached: download (29).jpg (194x259, 8K)

Potato faggot.

Not so sure about that anymore

Attached: 6092C1D5-0032-4FC4-852E-B0DDC565E714.jpg (590x384, 31K)

>1 post by this ID

>210535549
>OK blue
Epic bait.

fixed

Attached: 2020.png (826x641, 90K)

So?

Some of these dems need to be tried for treason and executed.

Attached: checked.gif (1000x700, 278K)

Lord kek agrees

i agree, but be cool, man.
2020 elections should be wild.

>imagine being this delusional
That looks like a forty year old Reagan map. Pro tip, beaners don’t vote Red in any significant numbers and they just keep coming.

Attached: 6BC68D5B-28DD-41BC-B1D3-C44249674567.png (1182x635, 164K)

We all know he should, but I somehow doubt he will.

Attached: 1554433872619.jpg (1212x1128, 183K)

what a faggot

IMPEACH 40 5
>IMPEACH 40 5
IMPEACH 40 5
>IMPEACH 40 5
IMPEACH 40 5
>IMPEACH 40 5

Attached: 5DC4C758AC0F0ECE36522D6C2A2B271F_trump-incognito.jpg (608x1080, 44K)

Richtig
Why does deutschbro understand American politics better than the American educated classes who are forever telling us how much better & smarter they are than us

Attached: 20190419_173206.jpg (4032x1960, 1.65M)

I WISH I WAS A DIXIE

HOORAY

HOORAY

YOURE GETTIN FUCKED COMMIE DEMS AND NEOCON COMMIES

Attached: rebel gadsden 3x5 600d 2 ply flag 850057 (img_0143).png (800x500, 982K)

Tootsie Roll