Banning circumcision would be tragic because it was cause Jews and Muslims to leave Europe

Fuck you you 4chins racist frogs! How DARE YOU!

Attached: ANYTHING but this.png (1044x683, 150K)

That's all it would take? Shit let's get on that.

Im in

>Don't mutilate infants because it hurts the feelings of kikes and shitskins!
Evil

Fuck
You
All
RAAAAACISTS

>say that you are against child genital mutilation and want to outlaw circumcision
>watch (((them))) slither out

Great identification tactic

Attached: 1555264674005.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

Also :
>implying Jews and Muslims don't already consider England and all white countries to be hostile

Start campaigning.

Also "Do you drink water? So did Hitler"

Two birds, one stone. Not that I have something against Jews, but circumcision is just wrong.

No one would leave.
Do Muslims avoid arranged marriages? Parents would either do it abroad or in some shady clinic.
I hate it too but banning it wouldnt stop it, unfortunately.
As long as its only Jews and Muslims doing it to their own and it stays there they can fucking have it.

so if a religion ask to cut the ears off childrens at birth ,it would be fine ?

Sounds like a sound plan if you can get a lot of people on board.

3 birds no stones. It's actually more like letting those three loud little shits out into the real world so they get eaten by hawks so you don't have to pay for that stupid fucking specialty food they seem to need.

The idea being that you start with banning it and move onto criminalizing it. Same thing the left does.

bait harder faggo

not that I have anything against circumcision but jews are just wrong

If they're found to have had it done to their sons during penis inspection day then the parents will be executed by firing squad and then deported.

This strategy works. When Iceland considered it, Jews publicly seethed. Iceland cucked and soon after they got their first rabbi. It doesn't have to be this way. Ban it now!

Homophobes here too. It was a mistake to post here.

>GASlighting this hard
Hitler would be proud

Nice crocodile tears for muslims there, (((David))).
There is a world of difference between the sadomasochistic, brain-damaging sexual act that is the bris and the muslim rite of passage which is performed many years later.

yeah man

Attached: gays-for-islam-need-decent-lgbt-rights-are-human-rights-22167752.png (500x860, 243K)

This has been the way to identify jews for millennia, the Greeks, with their common nudity, quickly noticed the correlation.
Return to using their own identification techniques.
Note this won’t work in the US, as they are branded.

You know how black pilled I am fucking let the Muslims kill them. I don't give a fuck any more.

Look just cuz I suck dick doesn't mean I'm a faggot

but muh based moslems. how are we going to save the white race without are allies the muslims?

Fact check: the original bris was literally just a cut off the end, little enough that a jew could pull their foreskin forward and appear Greek in the gymnasium. The rabbis, being buttcombusted at the very thought of not feeling special and chosen, revised the bris so that it was much more radical, in order to prevent that.

Instead of banning it, make it mandatory for all the kikes and dunecoons + upgrade the procedure to cutting the whole dick off.

That’s absolutely correct. They did this change as the lesser version could be restored, even back then.
The more modern one ensures that, whenever the man looks at his genitalia, he will know his tribe, or who owns his tribe.

>ban circumcision
>get rid of both Jews and Muslims
Took you this long to figure it out, eh?

[citation needed], unironically.

Jews btfo:

>Banning infant male genital mutilation is bad!
What is with the baby penis cutting obsession they have?

They get to suck baby penis and sell the foreskin, double jewish.

It's how they transmit their sociopathy from generation to generation.

Do muslims ever think critically about why jews and leftists are so horny about their religion?

Been saying for a while now should use anti circumcision and anti animal abuse laws help fight against their bullshit.

It works well up to the point where you get some kikes like Jerry Brown in office who veto the anti-circ laws and work to get it protected as a sacrament.

Why is genital mutilation of children still allowed today?

female genital mutilation should be legal or muslims will leave.

this is why I'll always bump anti-infant genital mutilation threads its because you can kill two birds with one ban

It doesn't just mark slaves, it creates them. See Immermann and Mackey 1998

you should be against it, especially when scientific evidence from a couple of sources prove that the trauma during and after the procedure causes brain damage to a baby.
If you want to cut your own dick then go ahead but leave babies alone ffs

it's a trauma based mind control method that lowers testosterone and increases cortisol levels for life making the male more susceptible to propaganda

in 2012 Germany passed a male infant genital mutilation ban, within a month the government reversed their decision because of pressure from the ADL, World Jewish Congress and blood sucking rabbi's.
Iceland and Denmark recently tried to ban it and found themselves being pressured by the same baby dick mutilation tribe

I wish, they'll just do it anyway. I doubt they go to doctors to do it anyway.

Don't muslims have some sick ritual where they cut the kid at 7 years old and he's not supposed to cry?

Attached: 358B5C13-EBF5-49CF-A2F5-3332E51D7EA6.gif (400x220, 3.23M)

Source?

You only wish you were so manly.
Anyway that's sub-Saharan African tribal shit, not Muslim.

Werblowsky, R.J. Zwi & Wigoder, Geoffrey (1997) The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion. Oxford: Oxford University Press

In Norway, almost all of the population supports a ban. When the chief Jew cries xenophobia, he is told to shut it and get with the times.

should be made into legal statues and lawful
writs backed by hostile military action.