Was he a crook?

Was he a crook?

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-170840_Chrome.jpg (1196x791, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/0979960274/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I am not a crook
No sir, from the man himself

>Nixon
>26th Amendment
>Repeal That Shit

He was based and redpilled. The last decent president you had.

*burgers had. fucking leaf.

He was worst than a crook, he was a president of the jewnited sharts of amerimutt

I wish he had the balls to contest the 1960 election. Kennedy stole the election through fraud in Chicago and Texas. If Nixon wins that election, Kennedy never gets into the White House, LBJ doesn't become president. The Civil Rights Act, the Hart-Cellar immigration reform, and the Voting Rights Act would have never happened.

>Was he a crook?
Not really. What they nailed him for was pretty trivial by modern standards. He bugged the DNC. Obama ordered domesting spying against Trump, abusing his power as a president. If Nixon deserved impeachment, Obama deserves...

And look at the thanks he gets.

Dark Crystal Muh Muh Muh Muh Muh!

Now that we've seen how the government works against those it wishes out of power in the modern age, it's pretty obvious Nixon was a victim of the same kind of faggots that are still going on about muh russia.

He was wise to your tricks.

Attached: quote-the-jews-are-just-a-very-aggressive-and-abrasive-and-obnoxious-personality-richard-m-nixon-63- (850x400, 64K)

How many times a day do you take your diabitus medication?

He and Billy Graham trashed the Jews together. Good times...

he started it all. he made made in china. neoliberalism. everything else is irellevant.

Attached: normie.jpg (594x583, 29K)

>He bugged the DNC.
He pulled the US out of Vietnam and was openly hostile to jews, blacks, and the "intelligence community." It's reasonable to assume he was set up by the intelligence community.

I still dont understand how some retard on petreon didnt scam Jow Forumstards for money by saying: "jews bad, gib me monies plox"

a hate because of the stuff he had to do. the stuff he did.

This, he conceded the election despite the massive mafia and union electoral fraud authorised by Joe Kennedy.

>I can't understand how people don't scam
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1502105320473.gif (501x585, 212K)

Of course he was
who in Washington isn't
and thats the point.

He didnt get impeached for being a crook
he got impeached for fucking with the jews.

Attached: nixononthejews.jpg (731x1127, 878K)

>EPA
>DEA
Nope. Just a leftist.

Attached: 1299658923440.jpg (805x603, 43K)

No, Read this shit

amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/0979960274/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8

Damn, I didn't realize he was based.

Attached: kike4.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

Unironically a good guy, just pissed off the wrong people

This too. That's where you always go wrong. Kennedy did it by trying to get rid of the Fed.

No. One of the top four Presidents of all time. wasn't afraid to name the jew.

no or not worse as others. he just did the mistake of taping himself.

Best President of the 20th century. He actually cared about America and the American people, it's why the media kikes hate him so much. The truth is that he did not order Watergate, and didn't even know about it until after it happened. Furthermore, he was extremely red-pilled. He knew about niggers, roasties, and kikes. The only reason he wasn't vocal about niggers is because he felt that it would hurt them psychologically to have their leader insult them like that; very fatherly of him, very sweet.

based

BASED and RealityPilled.

nixon was framed and kennedy was a commie

No. He was just the first republican the media put a hit on. Since there was no counter media then it was a cake walk. Just salt the evening news and press with whatever they wanted and done deal. The first American coup and the model for their failed attack on our emperor.

Obama also orders domestic spy agencies to work with and collaborate with foreign agencies to spy on an American campaign. Not only spy but produce false evidence. Then they did the same with the media who spun this false evidence to give the appearance of fact which tricked the judges into allowing a FISA warrant. This agency collusion included Russian assets.

When the left makes and accusation you can be damn sure that is what they are guilt of.

Giving Pakistan nukes was his only mistake

Jews did this

Nixon did nothing wrong.