TREASON!!!!!! IT'S TIME FOR TRUMP TO DO SPRING CLEANING

Attached: Treason.jpg (715x1234, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/mueller-report-confirms-trump-team-meddled-egypts-un-resolution-israeli-settlements
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

deep state on suicide notice

Democrats are scared.

Attached: scared.jpg (408x514, 32K)

>he is anti-white
>he called for more immigrants
>he refuses to sign executive orders to rectify this mess
>he puts israel first

fuck him, he can go down hard. they will get him hard and he doesn't defend the people that could prevent his downfall. so good riddance you golden anti-white piece of dogshit

Attached: 364657433.jpg (370x394, 31K)

HERE COMES THE PAY

Attached: Barr.png (801x392, 301K)

Attached: barr.png (1501x2334, 3.66M)

>more immigrants
I actually want more europeans, im sure he does too, stfu unimaginative retard you cant into politics.

Fat fuck trump won’t do shit.

>certain people

This is antisemitic.

"Poopoo peepee caca doodoo guacamole nigga penis orange man bad grrr fuxk drumpf impeach1!1!1!1!111!!!"

The replies on those tweets make me sick.

Do these kike brothers jack each other off while waiting for Trump to tweet so they can le epic own him with the same drivel they post on literally each and every other Trump tweet?

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-024911.jpg (1080x2280, 795K)

This 2bh, I don't even care anymore. BLOMPF! threw our guys under the bus and he should stand alone against these faggots.

Fucking UNIT

Traitors need to be shot. and yes I actually mean that. The traitors need to be shot. Shot and killed. All of them. Shot shot shot shot shot and killed. That's the punishment.

Do we get military tribunals :D?

>fun fact
>a report can't be a hoax and also exonerate you
Yes it can? It's like this feeb can't separate a point from a premise. Good good what a fucking retard. Why are these people know for anything? Who the fuck are these retarded fucks?

It didn't have to come to this. Enjoy the gallows.

Attached: 1549838874073.jpg (819x1024, 231K)

AHHHHH HAHAHA. Democrats and their Shills are going to get SPIT ROASTED soon. OMG I love this timeline.
Hey Media Matters & Share Blue Pedos enjoy spending the rest of your pathetic miserable cock breathed life in GITMO..

>autocorrecting god
what
in
the
fuck

He won't do anything. Yet again.

Brian Krassenstein's Photoshop whitened teeth make me laugh.

Do you know any euro immigrants? They're all fucking globohomo.

Trials for treason for the deep state and public executions for those convicted.

The mueller investigation made more money than it cost.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DOOOOO IIIIIITTTT

T R E A S O N

T R E A S O N

The funniest thing is that Hillary will have shit her pants long before she drops
Loooooo

my best friend is iranian, he says fuck beaners. I'm fine w/ globohomo europeans, they will be taught a new lesson here in the states or they can fuck off.

not working anymore shill. we clean house of those who set this coup in motion first. your screaming kike is just a diversion. after you yangfucks started pushing the russia hoax i can no longer tolerate you shills

Huh, so this first term really is just going to be dems and republicans puffing their feathers and pretending they're going to do something drastic, and then nothing ever happens. What a fucking shitshow this country is, truly pathetic.

Time to put them.... behind barrs

Attached: a52.jpg (400x400, 86K)

This thread.

Attached: 67757CC9-636A-4598-971A-46E8A49D2415.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

T R E A S O N

He needs to grab them by the pussy.

Attached: 1540076969144.png (610x650, 518K)

nigger you are from reddit. you probably voted for hillary and you are a lefty shill. its not working anymore you little bitch. more than anything else i want to see the russia hoax exposed as the coverup that it truly was, a soft coup.

$30M actually isn't bad for a 2 year wide scale federal investigation.

>said Increasingly nervous man for the 50th time
S-surely this time!

spending money to ship pedos, just find a stinky ditch and be done with them. Also is that the origin of ditching someone?

I would literally nut myself to death if people were indicted for sedition. And some of them should be.

I propose The Running Man: Government Edition, where Trump publishes the names of every traitor in all of government and pays citizens for every head they gather on that list.
This will bring everyone together while satisfying the tree of liberty's need for blood

Nice. So it was a money making venture?

The President of the United States is the head of the federal law enforcement branch of the us govt lol I'd be shitting my pants if I was caught up in this. This guy doesn't mess around with people that have wronged him

TREASON?
Here's treason
Team Trump conspired against the president and official U.S. position on a UN vote condemning Israeli settlements
>middleeasteye.net/news/mueller-report-confirms-trump-team-meddled-egypts-un-resolution-israeli-settlements

Attached: Zion Don puppet.jpg (192x262, 6K)

>This guy doesn't mess around with people that have wronged him

Oh stfu. Fat kike retard won't do shit

so, you are saying the soft coup against trump is great?

love your attempts at sliding with jewposting but it no longer works yid. you are a lefty shill supporting the impeachment, which means you get the rope.

but you are a progressive that supports the nation of israel. you are a lying shill

T R E A S O N

Based

I don’t think most people understand the benefits to our society that would come from publically eliminating Obama and Hillary. It would put race and gender relations back in their proper place. Psychological effects. The race card and pussy pass need to be squashed at the highest levels. Then maybe clown world will end.

Goddammit Carlos

Actually... so stupido...
He insists on proceeding in a legitimate and legal manner.

Instead of like you commie thugs.

Attached: 1555699596746.jpg (439x465, 75K)

Stuff I pulled out of my ass... the post

Attached: Zion Don quote.jpg (476x474, 65K)

>will

Attached: 1537599292976.jpg (674x400, 54K)

Bourgeois neoliberals aren't commies.
Kill yourself for believing what rich jews tell you.

Fuck the un and then kys fag

Attached: 1517780954487.jpg (1000x722, 264K)

Oh, I agree with you, but I think it would also send a powerful lesson to the managerial, professional and other petit-bourg careerist classes to get their value systems in line with those of the working class.

they seem to hate him, just like you, leftypol.

Attached: antisemitic.png (698x344, 38K)

Attached: file.png (1228x748, 161K)

Nah just kill them. I don’t want to laugh at them or watch them suffer for some sort of sick glee though it would feel good. I just want these people gone. I think it would be even more intimidating to them to be treated like a pest infestation, rather than get all emotional and angry about them. They thrive off of that. I want merciless and unfeeling enforcement of the fucking law against these cockroaches. Treat them like the bugs they are. They’re not worth even a second fucking glance while you put one between their eyes. These things are legitimately a biological problem for human beings as a whole.

Cool story bro. Totally organic.

Nah. Their trials must be public and exceedingly embarrassing followed by execuutions for treason.

Oh but they are.

Attached: lol.jpg (540x405, 37K)

Start the military tribunals, lil Donnie

Attached: 1534147609574.png (1231x1275, 777K)

Fuckin Carlos

Attached: 1555503248993.jpg (385x383, 79K)

I do. Long, slow torture, Latin American right-wing death squad style, is the only way to discourage the next generation of communications majors and MBAs from staging another soft coup.

Fuck off back to your homo /ptg/ containment toilet

>anything my daddy doesn't like is commie

Attached: 1555493334369.png (427x461, 305K)

Attached: file.png (1258x1630, 1.58M)

Neoliberals are the bolsheviks...

Would be nice if he actually did something. but he won't, because he a jew controlled bitch.

>shills are losin so badly they have to ignore reality

Attached: 1541638886201m.jpg (1024x802, 91K)

I agree with that 100% too. But I don’t like seeing things like a Marxist does. I am more referring to a deeper psychology. I remember reading threads here about how girls were increasingly being attracted to blacks due to one sitting in our nation’s highest office. Time to restore the proper order. Also punishing Hillary would subconsciously show American women that you can’t gwt everything you want and that there are consequences for you too. They reallllly need to take her down for this imo. These are things that are virtually impossible to discuss with normalfags or in any public forum. But these are important psychological factors I think. Because people all thought oh shit black president everything’s fine now. Oh and Hilary deserves to win because she’s a woman. These two thought processes need to be quashed ASAP. But they’ll probably puss out. The rot runs deep.

>said by a meme flag
hmmm. you want us to think that way, dont you kike. not happening. trump is going to have all you shills hung in public for treason. and btw, the constitution outlines the punishment for treason is public hanging so it will happen

>didn't want
I'm not so convinced..

Attached: 1463635540131.jpg (634x819, 325K)

coffin fits

pants 'oh shit'

most decent commies are against the russia hoax, neolib scum

30,000,000 that could've gone to Israel

Ok I agree. But expedite it. Blitzkrieg of fast justice. Discuss with the dazed commoners after what they did. Make them feel like termites being fumigated. Even classification as the worst type of criminal is too good for them. I want them completely dehumanized. This is how they treat those under them.

It's the same language he uses about Hillary and crew.

>Trump is antisemitic.
These fucking people.

Attached: 1553735703268.jpg (750x684, 355K)

trust the plan

sessions activated

sealed indictments

you've met all of them?

Anything that operates like a commie is most definitely a commie.

Attached: C.H.U.D. .jpg (261x375, 23K)

Drop the hammer and crush them, Mr. Trump. Do it. Anons are ready.

Idk that might backfire if people see it as wanton cruelty. Please understand I’m not saying these people don’t deserve it. But don’t you think making it unfeeling and fast would be intimidating as well? I know it was bullshit fiction but think of that German soldier lining up the prisoners on the ground and just simply putting a bullet in each ones head. Unflinching, emotionless pest control.

Should we adopt Tibirius/Caligiula treason trials?

Attached: DM0dNmZXcAEhCUy.jpg (400x400, 19K)

By "he," do you mean your mother's husband?
2/10

Attached: Jewish Post.jpg (303x373, 32K)

He is just disappointed he could not give that money to Israel.

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (600x800, 102K)

hey wannabe child raping commie, kill yourself now before someone has a lot of fun chasing you around with a gun

Anyone posting with a memeflag is an embarrassed Israeli rat. Have fun burning soon.

>a sex cult
charges
>harboring an illegal for profit
>using fake/stolen id
weak

>My twitter has become so powerful that it can convince my supporters that I'm actually doing something.

DOOOO EEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT

so you are on the side of neolibs/neocons and use that memeflag? disgusting

Stop replying to meme flags..

this
all the tweets in the world won't scrub his Zion Don status.

Attached: zion42422.png (326x643, 161K)

>public executions
this really needs to come back