What makes the honk meme so triggering for those on the left?

What makes the honk meme so triggering for those on the left?

Attached: honk2.png (513x898, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sallybhunt/status/1119304755321483264
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Notre-Dame_de_Paris_bombing_attempt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Notre-Dame_de_Paris_attack
newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't they realize that eventually normal people are going to shrug their shoulders and go
>They keep calling me a white supremacist and misogynist. Fine. I guess that's what I am.
Their meme label words have lost all their power. People don't change their opinions after being called names.

The newspapers told them to be like that

i'm left wing and i approve of the clown meme. it shows what we both share which is a deep fundamental understanding that in spite of our best efforts from whichever end of the political spectrum and whatever advances are achieved it will all be undone and turned around to prop up the super rich honk honk

What are you doing here Pierre ? Enjoying one of the few places on the Internet where you can have an uncensored discussion ?

Wtf? The Jew naming itself now? The fuck is even going on anymore

no one likes being ridiculed. leftists now have the weird fucked up society they always wanted and they are being made fun of for how retarded and crazy everything is.

you mean the same people triggered by their own shadow? gee I wonder

>leftie
>it’s always the rich’s fault
so predictable and stupid

because its retarded like your country

I started coming to Jow Forums when I was like 12 probably (2007?) on downtime between vidya. I stopped for a while because I have an interesting life now but I come back from trap threads on gif and to lol at the delusional "muslims did Notre Dame!!" threads by americans, probably because it reminds me of the extremely misguided rednecks in the village in the USA where I grew up. they are pathetic but it reminds me of home i guess

The real question is:
Why have all these leftists had their DNA tested?
Isn't that strange for a group that claims that race doesn't matter?

Muslims did Notre Dame. Unironically.

The people who get angry at it are annoyed that they don’t understand it.
They have such an easy time with living in a society that they can’t fathom why individuals would both suffer a schism from the greater whole of people and be amused or happy about it.

you ever play a videogame and try to shittalk only to have everyone laugh and mock you? Its kind of like that and thats why its so infuriating for them

Whoa, someone better report her Anti-Semitic tweets.

Keep honking my niggaz. They like it

Attached: 43thh.png (518x444, 299K)

It’s Seth Rich’s fault
Honk honk

I'm also unironically a liberal

not in Argentina, your country is just fucked

Not the wealthy black people or women though; only rich white men

They fear what they don't understand. And the moment that they do it gives them a big think. They don't like that. It makes the see a glitch in the matrix.

Attached: 1543591262675.png (750x1334, 236K)

why do women only know how to argue with ad hominem and buzzowrds

She probably didn’t get the test and assumed that she was ashkenazi based on the matrilineal bollocks jews do. If she did have the test done or would presumably reveal her pure as the driven snow grandma had train run on her by Slavs or krauts and she’s literally the daughter of a rape baby. Better not to know eh

They’ll be upset over anything so long as is able to be magically connected to White supremacy, fascisim, Libertarianism, capitalism, conservativism, family values, etc.

The honk meme is honestly cringe. Here on Jow Forums it is usually posted to represent nihilism, which I why I don’t like it personnally. But these leftists crank it to a level that they are actually butthurt over this dumb meme.

not in argentina, not in france, not anywhere
you are just a fag with a small brain eager to blame all your problems on the rich
we were all 14 idiot, grow up and see that the world is a little more complicated than that

What the fuck is the honk meme? Is it just a shittier version of the spongebob chicken text?

Attached: 1524480506580.jpg (749x780, 114K)

If someone calls me a racist I take it as a compliment.

In all reality no one gives a shit about this meme - probably one of the worst in the last decade to boot

I blame the onions

She is a khazarian rat parading around under the jewish identity. Who are the real jews? Are the only real jews pale with red hair like mouhamed?

>i hate israel as well
holy shit, that troll was perfect/

Attached: 1553369593901.jpg (960x960, 270K)

Attached: 1554831700912.jpg (640x397, 74K)

>I couldn't care less that my DNA is Ashkenazi jew

Attached: whonose.png (560x407, 13K)

Basically it's "laughing into the abyss". The world is so fucked up beyond repair. Might as well just find humor in the ridiculousness of everything. Some women are born with a penis and XY chromosome. Diversity is our strength even though Russia is using racial tensions to create civil unrest. Legalize recreational cocaine but ban soft-drinks and football. Honk honk.

This meme sounds like it has as much substance to it as the dat boi memes and is gonna die before we're halfway through May.

Attached: 1541141542218.png (430x426, 299K)

here anons LINK :

twitter.com/sallybhunt/status/1119304755321483264

because pic related

Attached: 1555665781908.gif (494x419, 313K)

Only life will tell if it will hook or not. But so far, Can you bring up a single news piece of the latest 24 hours that can not be enhanced by a strategic @Honk@ ?

You can fight rational behaviour but things you don't understand which are vague and unpredictable are frightening.

You said the thing about the mutt meme too?

Attached: 62 - Copia.jpg (539x377, 46K)

“The best way to drive out the devil, if he will not yield to texts of Scripture, is to jeer and flout him, for he cannot bear scorn.”

Attached: Martin_Luther.png (300x300, 200K)

based

you sound like an unhappy person sorry :^)

You can't escape clown world.
You don't take the honkpill. The honkpill takes you.

Attached: 1552240598671.png (1384x1368, 729K)

“The devil…that proud spirit…cannot endure to be mocked.”

Attached: Sir_Thomas_More_.jpg (220x273, 21K)

But it's clear they did, Mohammad.

I hate it too and am fairly certain it's a JIDF pysop testing what flavor of meme is most likely to be adopted by normies in the larger public forum, while also testing how hard it is to get others to accept something nonsensical as "hate speech".

Basically it started as pure shitposting slide spam, and now it's an "alt-right" hate symbol.

Attached: 1551478311432m.jpg (1024x941, 157K)

>fucking white people are racist and should all die

b..but you are white

>im not white im jewish

every time

Because they take themselves terminally seriously

If he's a mutt he will never take the honkpill

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 761K)

Hello there fellow liberal. I 100% agree with you! Hey do you know any discord’s where cool liberals can post? I wanna join up my dude haha

This quote from The Matrix sums it up nicely
“The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.“

Clown meme is literally just voter apathy rebranded with a smug pepe

Damn she put your incel ass in its place. Have sex you fucking loser

>Cue some loose, tangentially ties to one Jew in the history of leaders or organizations that benefit from abusing the country
>/p-Jow Forums is always right
So unique.

Holy fuck this bitch is ugly. I'm not even going to investigate, I'm assuming she's a kike. Her posts are vile

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-000138.png (1522x2048, 866K)

The difference between the mutt meme and the clown meme and the mutt meme is grounded by being based off of something in reality and conveys a single theme which stops it from becoming a convoluted mess. I think the honk meme is shit because as far as I can tell it's just a Frankenstein combination of several other memes that nobody really has any clue about what it's actually supposed to convey. Is it supposed to convey vague apathy? A juxtaposition between radical beliefs and benign images? Social commentary? Just a halfassed effort to convert memes that normies enjoy into "alt right" memes that even retards could use in a copy-paste format?

Attached: 1527967564537.jpg (600x450, 33K)

100% kike

This is literally how I got redpilled.

Attached: 7pge.png (635x892, 390K)

Gotta be look at that *honk*er

i don't know if this one is just troll

imagine you come from an ideological echo chamber and emerge in to the real world to share your self-titled "valuable opinion" and then a clown just honked a horn in your face repeatedly until you cried.

Bacause women are made to stay home riseing children and waiting the man to come from work

>Nazis can't gas me if I gas myself first
Clever Girl

>Big Business and Old Money
So how do they do these things without an all powerful government? Oh that's right...they can't. Gov't authority is what is being used to enslave us. There's your big think.

>There are actually people out there who think 700 year old cathedrals spontaneously combust

Attached: clownworldhonkhonk.gif (500x500, 1.18M)

It's not black pilled it's beyond black pilled. Black pilled is letting it get you down. This is the opposite of that I am laughing in the worlds face and claiming back God's rainbow and making the left look stupid for going after clowns it's perfection.

based AP

Attached: 453456456431.png (1016x535, 530K)

Frog Clown Honk Honk Shit

>I think the honk meme is shit because as far as I can tell it's just a Frankenstein combination of several other memes that nobody really has any clue about what it's actually supposed to convey.

Exactly the world where we live in. You can try to find some normality in this world but that's just a illusion. Promises from one or another politician never become reality. The soon you realise it the better

Attached: 1550011940713.gif (607x609, 754K)

hey there comrade ;) i'm too much of an oldfag for discord, but have a super day, read capital ha - ha

lol

american hicks who believe in internet IQ tests: muslims did it

experts and scientists who speak French and have actually seen the burned building: probably an electrical short circuit, the building has been known to be in a dangerous state for like ten years

clownpilled: The living organism, in a situation determined by the play of energy on the surface of the globe, ordinarily receives more energy than is necessary for maintaining life; the excess energy (wealth) can be used for the growth of a system (e.g., an organism); if the system can no longer grow, or if the excess cannot be completely absorbed in its growth, it must necessarily be lost without profit; it must be spent, willingly or not, gloriously or catastrophically

They always act like someone with a billion dollars is the problem, when you could distribute that and everyone would get like $3. Depending on population.

they dont understand it and take everything personal

>people with a vested interest in the system say what the system tells them
I'll bet you believe humans are going to destroy the Earth unless America cuts it's carbon emissions that we've already cut by over 50% don't you? For someone who supposedly hates the rich you sure don't seem very good at following the $.

>experts and scientists who speak French and have actually seen the burned building: probably an electrical short circuit, the building has been known to be in a dangerous state for like ten years
You know it was declared cause unknown, but definitely not arson before any investigation right
Honk honk

Laughing is triggering now?

>americans who believe in iq tests: muslims did it
Right on Muhammed, its just a coincidence that Muslims have confirmed 2 known attack attempts on Notre Dame twice before.

In 2016
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Notre-Dame_de_Paris_bombing_attempt

and in 2017
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Notre-Dame_de_Paris_attack

the nonstop vandalism of Christian Churches and Holy sites in Europe where the identities of the attackers is rarely disclosed but when its leaked are always Muslim were also coincidence.

Pic related check the date, this was already going on but largely ignored long before the Notre Dame....."electrical problems" fire.
newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

Nothing to see here, this Notre Dame fire is the one that just happened to occur right after a sharp increase of attacks, 12 in a week across France leading up to the Christian holiday Holy Week.

Go back to sleep you tin foil hat conspiracy Alex Jones nazi redneck faggots.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-00-40-15.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

it makes them mad because they dont get it. they hate not being part of an inside joke. these people hate feeling like the outcasts they are

>That pic

I'm dead.

Attached: Clown-Toke.png (500x500, 312K)

>Outcasts that they are

1/2 of the country voted for Hilldog.

What makes pointing out their lack of knowledge of Europe so triggering for Americans?

Attached: henry purfeel.jpg (250x185, 12K)

>zionism is fascism and racism
Isn't it a hate crime and punishable to by law to say this in the Jewish States of America?

he meant journalists, user.

she basically wants some fascist to fuck her brains out, these self hating white girls or race mixers just get rejected by white men and then it drives them insane

Idk muhhamamed, they still think you muslim did it. After all the undeniable evidence of an electrical fire.

they take themselves very seriously and when they realize people think theyre a joke they get triggered and defensive

I don't think that's what he meant. I think he meant lefties and libs in general. Don't fool yourself, to them, they're not outsiders. They're "woke".

Attached: 1555328498470.jpg (797x448, 185K)

Attached: 1555337320152.png (800x450, 209K)

Honk in their faces

Attached: 723984279634876234234.png (1100x600, 186K)

No, it's punishable only in your country fren.

Attached: 144kvrkd30h21.png (512x512, 148K)

These are good

>mfw
:*)

Attached: 1555303548404.png (800x450, 175K)

Attached: 1555303028535m.jpg (1024x570, 71K)

Shes got the Cher face without the surgery.

Attached: 1551219467013.png (1000x1000, 367K)

Have a free clown world overlay

Attached: Untitled97.png (768x768, 501K)

Chick is literally schizo.

>If you want a vision of the future, imagine a frog-clown honking a horn into a human face, forever.
-George Honkwell

Adrien, fuck off