Do you think hero movies in general and marvel movie in particular could serve as the basis for a new societal morality...

Do you think hero movies in general and marvel movie in particular could serve as the basis for a new societal morality now that we have left christianity behind?
These movies are extremely important to me and my family.
Im an atheist and I raise my 2 kids without any religious. So every Sunday we have what I call "Nerd Church" where we watch a nerd movie and talk about the lessons and virtues they teach. Then I tell them that Jesus is basically a superhero just like the Captain America and how its silly to believe movies are real but we can learn how to grow from them.

Attached: 1555675205335.png (720x591, 626K)

No
They're objectively worse than fucking star wars.

you're fucking retarded kill yourself

Ok, tell me what should form the basis of morality. When I have a tough.decision sometimes I will ask 'myself what Steve Rodgers would.do

The hero worship of these dull motherfuckers is the worst shit ever. If anyone is inspired by Crowder they should be euthanized for the good of the species.

Attached: 675467423w57.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Ben is pretry good. He shut down Bernie here.

Attached: 1555296317981.png (1080x1064, 550K)

george lucas star wars is based.

Attached: (((watto))).png (753x713, 1.12M)

lmao

I dare you to tell me.a better idea. Its wrong to tell kids God is real and that heaven exists but they need to learn morality from somewhere

They do not teach virtues, they indoctrinate you into NWO thinking.

>Im an atheist and I raise my 2 kids
you mean your wifes boyfriends 2 kids?

>dumbest shit I ever heard
Could you try having the kids read a book and talking about it instead of this shit? You sound like you want to teach your kids value ethics or something.

>what should form the basis of morality
the life of chris benoit

thats retarded kikery tho

No, you are a faggot and you are teaching your kids to be faggots.

I totally agree
The whole cape shit "superhero good guy" trope is fucking bullshit only perpetrated by retarded murkans

i know you are larping, moron. anyway, the best choice is just reading european stories to your kids, if you have any. from hesiod to tolkien.

No. If you were to do this use the fucking comics but even that is retarded

Cursed 30yo boomer images.

They missed the man with the real vision.

Attached: 50000.jpg (1960x1307, 285K)

>hero movies
>morality
You have to be 18 to post here.