THE CHOICE... IS YOURS

THE CHOICE... IS YOURS.

Attached: D4iYGsnXkAgWrNM.jpg (749x964, 86K)

man looks like he had several strokes. be bold, yeah will do bucko

Is this guy some kind of online panhandler asking for change?

Absolutely pathetic.

You cant buy "half a bag of chips"

Who the fuck is this faggot and why does he want to take my bag of chips?

Most bags are usually more than that unfortunately. Assuming the bag of chips is $1, I would definitely go for the chips. Lays probably.

I swear these people need a smiling coach

thats gonna be a yikes from me Eric.

Why the fuck would I want to save the government?

Okay, looked up his website. He's got a section for policy, so that's more than some, but he doesn't really say much. He doesn't actually say what he's for. That's not a good sign.

Looking his positions up, he's not for medicare-for-all, but a public option. Strike one, you're out. He's a centrist cuck dem, you just know.

He's literally running on gun control. Go Big, be bold, Do Good. That's the slogan. Wew lad.

Hard pass from me. I felt bad for him when they put this picture on his site.

Attached: eric swallowwell.jpg (1680x770, 455K)

>be bold enough to send us your money

It can buy you 1lb of potatoes you retard

spend it on ammunition

Think I'll buy another ar15 instead.

>$1
>half a bag of chips
This fucking guy is fucking out of touch.

>half a bag of chip
truly a man of the people, truly in touch with the common man

pathetic man gonna be pathetic

>Expecting Democrats to understand how finances work

>eric "nuke the ruralite" swallowswell

even his kids look sick of his bullshit

Just another gun-grabber faggot. Except this guy tweeted that the government could/would use nuclear weapons to deter civil resistance to gun control.

Hope he meets the same fate as that couple from CT who were raped, castrated, bleached and incinerated alive by niggers in a home invasion.

>half a bag of chips
or... one dollar menu from mcdonalds? chances are then the everyone would rather pick the dollar menu but he could have asked for $2 then for a whole bag of chips.

I hope the government crumbles, I'm tired of their bullshit.

Ill take the chips.

>"I will save you, citizen!"
>has literally threatened to use nukes on citizens

Attached: 1555523631664.jpg (500x304, 84K)

>sensible milquetoast white guy

THE PEOPLE DEMAND CHAOS

Ask him what his kike policy is

Attached: 1481568442182.jpg (480x515, 91K)

Dude literally looks like the kid in school that always had to take his assignments and tests to another room to get special help.

Attached: 2n8plq.jpg (836x500, 79K)

Is this humersaxual in the middle of sneezing in that pic? Did they only have time for one photo or something? They take at least 2 for school pictures even. This faggot really does need donations.

Whatever is wrong with him appears congenital. How much did his dad pay that girl to marry him you think?

It only said he's for a two-state solution under foreign policy. He's a centrist, so he's gonna say whatever aww shucks schumer and john podesta want him to say.

Honestly, he's a literal who, it doesn't matter if he isn't better than everyone else or actually different. Don't really care about any other position but knowing if he's an establishment doormat.

Give the man a dollar Jow Forums his kids only got a half bag of chromosomes.

Attached: 1555710254266m~2.jpg (295x307, 31K)

>be bald
>Pay us money

Attached: 1555574346130.png (817x656, 127K)

>He's a centrist

Bullshit. Hes an establishment flamethrower, a paid trump troller. He wasnt Barr to resign, jail gun owners, and to impeach trump. Hes the living embodiment of a democrat meme.
Hes good at it though, and hes in a clown car district, so hes gonna be around a while.

establishment dems are centrists. They are neoliberals. They are like republicans with the gay. Biden and betos whole platform is to appeal to republicans on republican terms.

He looks borderline downy and his kid looks full on downy! Be Potato!

A dollar per american is 330 million, about enough to cover what the usa government spends in 1 hour.

Another pedosmile dem under the thumb of Israel. No thanks.