Any actual psychopaths here?

People are nothing more than a game to me. I spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games. When I get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with.

Some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment.

Attached: ef36a0883144f5089195c0d3103066a61ec7a77c6941d973960ff0fe863ccc32.jpg (600x711, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares. You’re defective and don’t even deserve anyone’s attention

Cringe: The Post

Attached: 8DECE0F8-F365-45AE-BE64-C820B5E8CE60.jpg (680x383, 26K)

mother warned me about people like you

Everyone you see with an israelian flag or memeflag.
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

You're both weak willed, I can smell it from here. Were this real life I'd just be playing mind games with you little roaches, but alas you're safe here.

No i have sex and i don't dialate and I'm not a jew or a nigger so my life is actually swell

Attached: e3eab90f5a7fdfe92dcf393a853494c4.jpg (670x1171, 52K)

tits or GTFO

I'm 14 and special the post

You sound like a high schooler with a big jew nose and glasses, probably skinny and play videos games after school while eating delivery pizza.

Hurt yourself please, fatally would be best. You can probably use an extension cord and the garage door opener to hang from.

>mouth filled with foreskin

Psychopaths don't go around posting about their psychopathy, cretin

You like to seem tough but under that fragile shell you're soft baby shit

Psychopathy is exhibited by more than 15% of the population. At such a high percentage, it's not an outlier or even unusual. Anything over 10% is pretty much normal. In short, you're not special.

Roaches detected. You're low on the food chain, and will never amount to anything more than entertainment for me.

Your vocabulary sucks.

Have you ever cried?

Nothing more pathetic than a low functioning, insecure sociopath pretending to be an all powerful psychopath

I too have sex, but purely as another way to exert control over my marks, as the mental and emotional games I play are far more pleasurable than the dull base sensations the rest of the roaches are hopelessly addicted to. In a sense, we are both getting what we want in the moment; too bad it ends with a crushed roach, twitching in agony, begging for me to stomp my foot down one last time to end it's misery. But I do not. I spit on it and leave it to drown slowly as I already have my sights on my next victim.

I remember when some Bulgarian posted this copy pasta, but he at least put in a little more effort in it, you don't even deserve a (you)

You're a LARPing faggot

Attached: 1555675584386.png (757x632, 349K)

>You're both weak willed, I can smell it from here. Were this real life I'd just be playing mind games with you little roaches, but alas you're safe here.

Attached: A764E009-9B62-455D-A768-58F36E914C23.gif (452x371, 59K)

Many men wish death upon me

Attached: 1542511602262.jpg (3992x2228, 2.7M)

hello, fren

Attached: 1552690920994.jpg (500x496, 92K)

what an edge fag. Nobody actually cares about you, step off your ego pedestal retard.

I have very muted emotional responses and enjoy killing small animals. I've never really thought about if it's normal or not.

Tell more about how you do this or give examples. Sounds Shakespearean.

>I'm an edgy teenager
>I play mind games to people who don't really care about what I say
This is site is for 18+.

You should start a religion and convince people you are a prophet. Shit would be so cash.

Attached: 8045345567634.jpg (286x382, 13K)

i've reported u cuz u're clearly underage
go to reddit, this shit might work there

>You should start a religion and convince people you are a prophet. Shit would be so cash.
working on it, bro - ain't easy

I am like you, but I have more empathy than Hitler. I just explain to everyone what people like you do, behind your backs. Then everyone is watching for what you do.

I'll just say I've gotten death threats, and cant count how many people hate my guts, I also can't count how many people love me.

I'll meet you in a discord and we can tell each other off if you want you bitter neurotic faggot

Im diagnosed as anti-social personality disorder( sociopathy) but I dont believe it is an actual thing. I had a very, VERY shitty childhood and it cuased me to lose empathy for others. My life turned around and now I am happy and am very considerate and compassionate. Its just made up bullshit to keep head shrinks in business. Soldiers can attest to this if they have killed enough people.

I've had a wife who I have sex with daily and we have 3 kids, little does she know this entire time I've been playing mind games with her. Obviously I don't care for her, but the satisfaction I get from fucking with this little roach far outweighs the fake affection I have to give her. And one day, many years from now when she's on her death bed, I'm going to reveal to her that this was nothing more than a game I was playing, and she never meant anything to me. And it's going to feel so so good

You have to be 18 to post here.

No but when I do fuck with people I’m not a dumb enough faggot to announce it to the world, retard.

I used to do that. Decided I didn't want to be a bad person.
The scary thing is that when I was behaving like a sociopath was when I was experiencing the most success in every thing.
School, work, girls, it was all easy as fuck when you don't care about using people for your gain.

you're a massive nigger and there's plenty of us who can see through you, you stay out of our way and look for those weaker than you because you're a coward, I would squash you like a bug

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 28K)

The great thing about that is that they all secretly think someone else will do the deed. I was there before and it was a long wait but worth it.

I too am a homosexual, wanna fuck?

there is nothing worth more then love and empathy, without that u're nothing more than just an animal. U wont do anything beside contribute to this shithole system runned by jews and the kind of u who don't believe in God. You will die alone without anyone and anything. Your life is miserable and have no meaning other just being an npc. U're undoubtably a teenager. Stop watchin anime and bein' an edgelord Have a G'day.

Nice, you finally got around to making this thread.

damn dude, tell the craziest story of that

You're the bug, you little roach. You think I've never had to step on someone trying to interfere with my grand design before? You don't have 1/100th the willpower I do, and that's why you'll always be my pawn in this game called life. You're expendable

You're not a psychopath you're just an edgy cringey faggot who thinks he's smart

Fuckin lmao OP, you are truly quite a cringy faggot who isn’t some cool edgy sociopath mastermind but would like to think he is to feel special.

Please entertain us; what are these “mind games” you play on your “victims”? Is your mind game something like mommy doesn’t bring you tendies and you socially engineer the situation by crying and making her bring you some? Or maybe you make some hoe think you “actually care about” her until she opens up about her several boyfriends, telling you about their huge dicks for your “entertainment”.

Go out and get laid you fucking retard lol stop taking yourself so seriously. 4/10 made me give a long reply, but it was fun.

Attached: 1554756537068.jpg (500x476, 51K)

>I-I'm totally a sociopath guys, look how scary I am!
>please respect me

Or maybe you're an anti-social autist with Johnny Kruger syndrome?

opfaggot

Attached: bpoop.jpg (474x355, 26K)

You're already in the mind game, roachie. Just by posting here you've surrendered your free will to me, and I'm now free to play with your mind as I please, and there's nothing you can do about it. You lose, roach.

What a fag.

Attached: edgy.png (600x526, 526K)

Is OP talking to himself again?

What happened to you in the childhood? Glad you got over it.

Based leaf

You sound like an edgy 14 year old faggot.

... Sociopaths are created, psychopaths are born.
You don't believe ASPD exists yet you have one of the key indicators of it; a shit childhood.
Killing people doesn't fuck with most military guys heads. It's watching dudes you trained with for potentially years, getting blown to chunks in front of you or surviving some fucked situations.
You likely still have that dormant sociopathy, as it never fully leaves you. When your kids are born, watch for indicators and try not to traumatize them or the predisposition could become the actual disorder.
Glad to hear you are in a good place though.

Kys edgelord

What's the biggest thing you've ever stuck up your bum?

Attached: antagonize.jpg (400x400, 93K)

Psychology isn't a stagnant thing. Which is why I find it hard to constitute it as a hard science.
People's minds are both predictable and unpredictable. They change over time through environments and experiences.
Basically, fuck kikes.

Were you diagnosed with a neuroatypical brain or do you consider yourself as a psychopath?

you're deluded,, narcissistic and a weakling, your drive to dominate is a manifestation of your innate knowledge of your own weakness and fear, people are motivated by love or fear and you're clearly not motivated by love, pathetic, shallow faggot kike

Attached: 234712.jpg (1136x640, 566K)

Haven't seen this copypasta in a while. I thought it was r9k you used to spam it on

I read like two lines

Attached: 1555665518104.jpg (480x294, 32K)

Do you even know your only ‘power’ is that you lack something in the brain even normal ppl have? Dont try to play the winner here.. you’re just a handicapped

It's a post from r9k