In what cases should abortion be legal, Jow Forums?

In what cases should abortion be legal, Jow Forums?

Attached: little sargon GUNTED.png (442x452, 282K)

if the baby's black

If the pregnancy was the result of a rape AND the mother's life is threatened.

Attached: real abortion.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

this.

also the first few weeks of the pregnancy are okay in my opinion or if the girl was raped

Attached: real abortion.webm (600x410, 3M)

When the mother's life is directly threatened by the pregnancy.

also if the baby would be mentally retarded you should be allowed to not have that kid, because their live will be shit anyways and not worth living

Attached: rare pepo.png (357x268, 7K)

FPBP
Why is this thread still alive jannies?

Attached: 1554487674482.png (985x540, 426K)

Mother who is supposed to protect her child and a doctor who swore to do no harm getting together to murder a baby.
God is going to kick our fucking asses so hard

Attached: MegaDeath.png (1070x601, 507K)

>God is going to kick our fucking asses so hard
yeah right, good argument nigger

kek

In all cases. If a woman is considering an abortion outside of cases of rape, do it and scoop her eggs clean because she would have made a terrible mother in the first place. Abortion is better than having a loveless mother or rolling the die of growing up in the system. We all know these women would be the type of mothers that would give their kid an iPad at age 2 so they can continue flirting with Jamal and watching Say Yes to the Dress whilst making friends with a tub of Ben & Jerry's. In the cases of proven rape, abortion is fine no questions asked.

Attached: 1534456569788.png (492x453, 328K)

When they aren't real people, goy.

Attached: SchumerAbortion.jpg (680x527, 174K)

In all cases

All of them. Men have no right to deny the autonomy of women. We settled this decades ago.

When the babies have guns.

Attached: LateAbortion.jpg (445x498, 53K)

All

Murdering retards and shitskins.

This is also true, cases of life endangerment, if the child wouldn't have lived outside the womb regardless of development, cases like that are fine, but I still believe in the manner of any reason outside those obvious cases, the woman should get her remaining eggs removed as she shouldn't have the privilege of raising a child.

go back to karachan, degenerate

Are you guys in favor of the new texas bill that allows women who get abortions to be charged with homicide? In texas, you can get death penalty for homicide. Are you consistent in your pro-life position? Be honest, you're not.

He's ticklish.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (360x272, 399K)

When the mother will die, that's it. Should be mandatory for niggers though desu.

Attached: fd2be1d8e76f3e019c06d15293002dc9--gender-politics-wild-fire.jpg (720x720, 108K)

When the pregnancy poses a terminal health risk to the mother. Only then is there a decision to be made.

If the child was perfectly healthy, wasn't a product of rape, and the mothers life wasn't in danger, I see no problem in the bill. Texas can do what it wants with those who partake in degeneracy for all I care.

all sex should be illegal until marriage
all abortion should be illegal

Never, unless the mother will die without it. Abortion is murder and supplies adrenocrhome for the elites.

based

unironically this

When the baby is retarded or black.

Usually i think violence isn't the answer, and pro life people shouldn't be bombing Planned Parenthood and assassinating abortionists, then I see this and I struggle to laugh at the clown world. What can be done to stop such evil? Literally orders of magnitude worse than the Holocaust and communism.

Attached: gcw7vgdpy4n21.png (798x767, 351K)

Shitskin mudslime based mentality

One less welfare leech ridded of society. Thank God we have humans brave enough to do this complicated job without crying like a bunch of pussies. Could you imagine this world with 30 million more niggers? God bless the abortion doctors!

Yep, just be very clear and honest, that's the best way. You don't really believe in the sanctity of life, you are just a big softie with maternal instincts towards unborn babies. The mothers? Hang em.

Wtf is the holocaust?

Roastie whores that want to have unprotected sex and choose to get abortions. Should be forced to dispose of the live fetus themselves. They should be forced to snuff the life out of the fetus themselves.

Fucking whores need to be shunned by society as hard as possible. We are literally living in Sodom and Gomorrah. Fuck this gay ass earth.

Attached: western women.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

Always. Nigs abort at the highest rate.

If you want to get rid of welfare leeches then why aren’t you murdering niggers and spics?

This is a simple question with a simple answer.

If the birth will directly cause the mother to die, then the parents should be given the choice between the mother's life or the child's.

It would bring the collapse even faster, wake people up to the fact that liberalism is a scam faster. What's not to like?

Those that would take the life of a perfectly healthy child dont deserve to be mothers. If Texas finds that homicide I won't get in the way of it. Also show flag, rabbi

This. Abortion should be legal but with mandated sterilization. Because men cannot abort they should be able to terminate parental rights via sterilization as well.

>implying he's wrong
What he said was standard European values until the sexual liberation age. It use to be that when a man knocked up a woman he had to man up and raise the child. The introduction of "marriage for love" has unironically desimated the family structure. This is unfortunately not going to change or stop, things will continue to get increasingly degenerate and the world will reach peak Weimar Republic before the next great societal collapse.

Attached: HuntingHabitsOfChineseVan.webm (224x400, 1.05M)

That's what abortion does dummy. 97% of abortions are poor welfare leeching democrats. If abortion were illegal the America would be a third world country and everybody you know would be raped by niggers.

Illegal? Abortion should be mandatory.

We deserve it.

When they aren't white.

Why call it pro-life if you're not actually principled? If you won't defend the mother, you don't actually seem to care about life. It sounds an awful lot like pro-life is just a spin term, virtue signalling. Sounds like pilpul. If you're principled, you don't support illegal wars, right?

Nigger abortion should always be legal. Aside from that, cases of rape or where the life of the mother is threatened. Perhaps, early term abortion before the brain has begun to form.

You’re okay with murdering children and babies but not grown ass spics and niggers leeching off welfare?

rape, incest, before 12 weeks, mixed race, black and hispanic babies

+ deformed/sick/retarded/special needs child

I never said he was wrong. Modern day mudslides and shitskins practice this as a law.
I’m implying that in the west it should be our culture to not do such acts. It should not be government who punishes those who do, but society and members of the community.
People aren’t scared to break laws, but people fear becoming a drudge of society. It’s human nature.
Why do you think the lefts and blacks flings the “racist! White Privilege! Coon!” shit every time a news anchor on fox says “rap music is bad for black culture”? It’s because they know they’re wrong, but if they can convince society they’re right then they have nothing to fear.
You want to win the culture war? You change societies views on things.

Non-whites.
Rape.
Some kind of retardation.

Race mixing, genetic disorders, the fun of killing a fetus.. you name it bro!

Attached: 1555450468924.gif (100x58, 22K)

why not both? walk into an abortion clinic, its actually a woodchipper.

I'm not "pro-life" rabbi, I'm pro healthy-life. I believe that abortion should be legal in all cases, but that comes at the cost of sterilization. This has exceptions in the cases of rape or outlying cases such as life-endangerment of the mother, severe child deficiencies such as down syndrome or other mental/physical complications, etc. If a mother were to abort a healthy child, even if she didn't abort, she would be a terrible mother even if the child were alive. I would rather not have terrible mothers or kids rolling the die of growing up in the system. We think alike, but for different reasons.

>You change societies views on things.
Good luck changing the minds of brainless zoomers.

Attached: epic pewds.jpg (1144x648, 83K)

agreed, all retards should be able to be finished off, if they manage to escape detection they should be killed on the table.

If they did that they would cut the traffic on this site in half.

All cases

You should also be allowed to let infants die from exposure

If you want to kill a snake you cut off its head, not it’s tail.
But I’m not gonna risk my life for all of that. Wait for it all to burn down then rebuild.
Honk honk

Abortion should never be legal.
If you fucked around without second thought or got raped, you have the choice to be a mother for the child or to give it away.
Even if you face serious health issues, the life of the child is way more valuable, since it is younger and has more life still ahead than you.

A child can be raised to not be a piece of shit

>A child can be raised to not be a piece of shit

Attached: 1555374469526.png (400x468, 329K)

Only when the babies are american, British or Israeli.

/thread
That's not a real abortion you gullible retard, it's a baby pulled from a pregnant woman who was in a car crash

this is my un-ironic take

Attached: we wuz kangz.png (1005x737, 822K)

When the life of the mother is threatened or endangered

anyone who wants to abort should abort and also be spayed because we don't want those shitty genes getting passed down

>You so funny

Attached: tee-hee-gif-7.gif (400x250, 224K)

I recognize that gunt

For medical reasons only (this includes psychological trauma).

>Unironically lying to your kid that we went to the moon

>rolling the die of growing up in the system.

hurr durr the foster system sucks. Should be improve it? Nah let's murder babies.
You demonic ghouls will all way.

You can also love and care for a retarded child, you know. The severity of an anomaly can also rarely be estimated accurately.

"Babies of Color"

Ayyy lmao what kid is that????

Definitely illegal for whites, and while I think abortion is generally gross I’m still undecided about whether it should be legal for non whites.

Rape/incest and mother’s life is threatened, which would make it somewhere around 3% of abortions done

A rape exclusion just means women frame innocent men as rapists to get rid of their consensual mistake.

Abort all non-white babies

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

WE WUZ KANGS

Attached: sheeeitt.jpg (259x195, 10K)

Why make a damn video of this? Fucking sadists

...kat?

Fpbp

>Is that image this like some play on blacked but instead of a nigger hand cucking a white girl its a white girl cucking a fetus?

tfw mind blown

If giving birth kills mother or baby

When you suspect the baby will turn out to be a rightist.

It’s reeethan Ralph. God what a fat fucker.

In cases of rape I'd be ok with it, or if the kid's retarded.

Fpbp.

OH YEAH? whos gunna do it? their whore of a mother? you? Maybe they could be saved, but without a huge system that promotes adoption its not going to work. If they are going to outlaw abortion I hope they have a huge .gov adoption infrastructure they want to put in place because NOBODY WANTS NIGGER BABIES.

when it comes to mulattoes.

Only when the fetus is highly deformed

Every single instance where the parents don't have a projected income greater than $400,000 over the next 20 years.
Anything less than this, the rest of us end up paying for in one way or another.

Attached: fox-and-hare.jpg (389x500, 31K)

All memes aside
Abortion should be legal IF:

> the life of the mother is in danger
> the unborn thing is the result of a real rape
> the child WILL be born with a severe disease and is not able to survive in a long time.

How is communism doing in US?

in any situation where there's a baby born out of rape, the option to abort should be on the table, and i'm generally pro-life in all other cases.

I just don't think the idea of physically forcing a child onto an unwanting mother at the point of conception should be a thing anyone endorses