Jow Forums views on Freemasons?

A relative of mine from Rurikid dynasty who hosted a Grand Orient lodge meetings (whatever that means) in his mansion was brutally murdered by the pleb for being a "devil worshiper". Apparently he was a kind, polite person. He always wore all black. He was a bachelor till death. Being a Rurikid (a princely family), he was rich af and had a big mansion. He often hosted meetings of Freemason circles at his estate. Partially because of that, somehow local farmers were convinced he was worshiping 'the devil'. He was well-regarded in the family and among the upper-class circles but the lower-class folks really hated him.

During WW2 his sister (also a spinster) lived in Ukraine and there was a massacre happening on civilian population. He traveled there (a questionable choice) to check on her, and when he arrived there for some reason they couldn't travel back, had to wait. Apparently the local massacre-inclined Ukrainians found out he was a Freemason, thought he was a devil worshiper, and murdered both of them. They undressed them both, tied him to his sister using a metal wire, and threw them into a pit filled with lime, in which they drowned. Seems like a rather awful way to go.

That was just 80 years ago.
What are your views on Freemasons Jow Forums, and why?

Attached: granduru_oriento.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quxTnEEETbo
youtube.com/watch?v=8QT7ITv9Ecs&feature=youtu.be&t=135
veteranstoday.com/2019/04/06/freemasonry-and-major-crimes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They built the most impressive cathedrals in europe

And created some truly astounding music.
youtube.com/watch?v=quxTnEEETbo

the problem is that they seem to do nasty things in private

too complex for this bunch. check out the mystery babylon series by William Cooper.

It's just a boys club.
Stop your paranoid pandering.

Attached: sirius_lucifer.jpg (1500x2823, 1.35M)

Cooper thought the 1984 Olympics closing ceremony UFO was real, he's a clown.

Attached: just_a_boys_club_2.jpg (1337x4595, 1.84M)

it is funny because i see that star in churches

Attached: crowley_bishop.jpg (649x487, 72K)

Attached: dayof.png (900x1593, 109K)

literally already a thread on this, nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=8QT7ITv9Ecs&feature=youtu.be&t=135

Absolutely beautiful. Imagine someone throwing Chopin into a chemical pit for being a Freemason.

Attached: jacinda_freemason.png (640x680, 406K)

Attached: saturn_materials.png (2485x1401, 57K)

Jews getting dunked:

The real purpose is for "men of note" in a given area to be able to keep each other's secrets. The upside is that it doesn't matter what the secrets are, so dirty motherfuckers who happen to be socially "important" can benefit greatly from it.

and masons killed him too.

In the US, freemasonry is more like a "cash for influence/contacts" kind of gig, though chances are you'll never be working with the top dogs, i.e: people from DC or whatever important lodges you can find in NYC.
They are supposedly the "guardians" of whichever hermetic/jew/etc secret, but real talk I doubt that your average boomer have ever read the Corpus, Picatrix, or any kind of literature around it. If you want knowledge, to be honest just read a lot, send letters to some people, or just talk here, plenty of smart people around thankfully.
From what I've read their european counterparts (that later went to establish the US) got infiltrated by the illuminists and it went downhill from there. I'd like to know more about DeMolay and if he really was into Baphomet and the like, but every mason gets really anal at the mention of this so there must be some truth about it.

Personally I suggest to stay out of it, unless you're filthy rich or from some particular bloodline you'll never be "in the know" as much as you want to pretend you will.

obligatory:

>INB4 AUSHIRAM

Attached: eastern_star_1.jpg (1800x1822, 669K)

Not sure if freemasons built this one, but i am sure they did

Attached: iStock-921880290.jpg (760x507, 57K)

Deliver proof.

Attached: pyramid_hands.jpg (490x512, 53K)

Is it made out of limestone?

Attached: limestone.jpg (1000x2030, 811K)

all i have is that michelangelo, one of the architects who helped to build the vatican belonged to a fraternity called kappa sigma

Attached: ARKappaSigma.jpg (500x438, 86K)

The product of a group is based on the qualities of the individuals involved. As the individuals change, join or leave, so does the group.
The group doesn’t exist, only people do.

It's the eye of providence. The eye as symbol of an all seeing divinity predates christianism, and it sure as fuck predates the freemasons and various modern cults.

secret societies have existed before christ was born

QUICK RUNDOWN:
1. God and Satan are just (((concepts))), and Satan is just as powerful and worthy of worship as God (this is literally explicitly taught in 32º/33º)
2. Morality isn't real, but Jewish epistemology and cosmology is undeniably true. Therefore, rape kids for God powers, it's not morally wrong!
3. Jewish talmudic law (Jews can do literally anything to non-Jews, but anything a non-Jew does is dangerous anti-Semitism.)
4. The goal is one-world Masonic-Zionist government using finance and spiritual slavery (i.e. controlling every single aspect of every single human being, for eternity).

What Jow Forums calls "The Jews" is really "The Jews and their Shabbos Goyim, the Freemasons" who are far more numerous and explains how they can control every industry, every corporation, every political body, on multiple continents.

It is absolutely Satanic, it is a complete denial of morality, it is a "Spiritual Slavery Religion" from top to bottom. Masons should be hunted and killed (in minecraft), especially any glowniggers reading this thread.

Why are they on the flag of east germoney?

Attached: IMG_1334.jpg (640x360, 83K)

you tell me jew

they are shabbos goyim

i have met a handful of freemasons over the years and all of them share the same trait of thinking they are very smart and that they can "lead" or "inspire" people. they always come off as annoying outspoken idiots

What if there are no modern cults, user?
What if it has been the same cult the whole time?
Jesus, Confucius, and Seth are all associated with 72 disciples.

Attached: tag_der_arbeit.jpg (512x514, 34K)

Mormonism was started by freemasons.
So not only to they believe that but they got away with it for a very long time.

It's funny because 1 year ago I would discredit this as people who want to see things that are not there.

In the meantime I had an extremely vivid "dream" (yeah I know, a dream so it must be tots legit) of various symbols and their meanings, took me a lot of time to find those symbols and their meaning IRL and it was a 1:1 match. It was pretty much all related to the Sirius star and yes Freemasons do use the symbols which I saw. Coincidence I'm sure, just a weird dream where you obtain legit information you had 0 prior knowledge of, the usual.

Also after the death of this relative, my family inherited his mansion with all the things present in there. Apparently they found some pretty interesting stuff. I did spent some time in that mansion, but decades after it was already "cleared up".

here is jesus doing the marrano handsign

Attached: El_Greco_-_Christ_Carrying_the_Cross_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (2813x3890, 1.86M)

Their symbolism will be their downfall.

Attached: one_eye_symbolism.jpg (640x574, 133K)

Satanic le enlightenment faggots

This is deadly accurate, kudos.

the virgin mary does the marrano handsign too

Attached: mmdd.jpg (780x470, 71K)

Gud bois who dindu nuffins:

veteranstoday.com/2019/04/06/freemasonry-and-major-crimes/

the fuck

why does that infographic use elite dangerous wiki/information as a reliable source of information or proof of anything? All systems/planets are randomly generated, there is no "Lucifer" planet irl

boomers gonna boomer

>explains how they can control every industry, every corporation, every political body, on multiple continents.
Well you could be surprised by how much hold old families still have over modern institutions / politics / corporations / industries. I did some searches on distant relatives from the Rurikid family and you'd be surprised how many board of directors members of various governmental institutions, political technocrats, judges, industrial magnates in Eastern Europe come from this family. You could be tempted to say they're a big part of the ruling Oligarchy, holding sweet seats in positions of power and influence across multiple countries.

>dat feel when most of the family has some sweet gigs going on for them, but you're a broke filthy pleb

Exactly this. All they do is memorize bible verses and have potlucks. You motherfuckers are hilarious. You realize the youngest guys at lodge are in their 50s-60s? Most are 70-80 though, and just worried about the next raffle sale. The hype you bored ass kiddos put on these old guys is utterly hilarious.

Attached: 1551929520961.png (500x522, 169K)

those are paintings ya fuckin spic cunt

no shit

>A relative of mine who hosted a Grand Orient lodge was brutally murdered

I love Poland.
You are the most based and redpilled east Evropeans.

Attached: polan.jpg (709x875, 211K)

This picture. I kid you not, when in high school my siblings were given booklets like "How to tell a Jew" / "On Jew-Masonry" / "On Jew-Communism". They were given to the students of the school by Henryk Jankowski, a local Prelate. He later was accused of molesting boys etc. as payback.

I kind of find it interesting that nobody in the thread so far mentioned Freemasons historically being an intelligence agency / organization of sorts.

>Personally I suggest to stay out of it, unless you're filthy rich or from some particular bloodline you'll never be "in the know" as much as you want to pretend you will.
Yeah unfortunately, neither. Not exactly sure why my branch of the family was "cut off", but it was.