How does it make you feel?

That a vast majority of the shit talked about here on Jow Forums doesn't even render a blip on the radar of the average person in your country?

Attached: Rust_Cohle_2012.jpg (315x348, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2E9pM2pWbDA
youtu.be/FAU6ZjovmT8
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtu.be/57UBuxnicOA
youtu.be/204aGDVa3Vw
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0
youtu.be/8HiYN2LXvpI
youtu.be/C6E6abDdBII
youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70
cfr.org/about
youtu.be/-klNO-AjW6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel nothing.

Attached: AB5EE4F4-C6B7-4F4B-8B18-BA630FC4D747.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Dunno but true detective season 1 was the best thing on TV since the Sopranos.

Christ that's epic.

Honestly, family, it doesn’t matter what worker drones think.

I don't know what kind of homos you hang out with, but I talk openly about at least half of what I say here.

Has season 3 ended yet? Looked promising. Need to torrent the rest if it's finished.

>how does it feel to know that you’re not a braindead normie?

Yeah, well those on Jow Forums day and night are more prone to hang out with people who talk about this shit. I'm sure we all do.

But I didn't say "the people you hang with" I said average person which is most likely not use nor the people we hang out with.

Nigger main character so, not bothered to check it out

I'm only here a few hours a week

Jesus Christ you're one obtuse faggot.

So that's like 20 mins each day?

Special.

Attached: 1553214250887.jpg (735x903, 66K)

Attached: AA5B64EB-F08B-4427-9FE3-8E7742FF7087.jpg (482x526, 48K)

Wish I knew somebody who liked to talk about this shit. OP is 100% correct but still a faggot.

OP, this is a solid question even though it seems like you might be trying to come off as an asshole.

It makes me frustrated. I don’t care if people believe what is said here. What I wish is that they were both aware of it and we could openly discuss it more.

Stop hiding your power level and let normies know via Facebook. I did it and it cost me all my friends but I have no regrets.

It's a genuine question. One that I ponder. I'm not trying to be an asshole.

How so? Because you're mad you're just a pussy who won't talk about this stuff openly?
Anyone who threatens me due to my opinions either better be willing to be ridiculed, or to fight me then and there.

I don't even understand how people can use reddit. Shit's an eyesore and you have no idea who posted when.

Yes - it ended as strongly as S1 began, and there is an actual resolution that makes sense.

Except you're wrong.

feelswell : )

pretty interesting desu, tried having a talk with someone about the topics discussed here the past 6 months and she knew about ~5% of it. Didn't even know notre dame burned.

Is the public really this unaware?

Attached: 369.jpg (593x593, 125K)

>That a vast majority of the shit talked about here on Jow Forums doesn't even render a blip on the radar of the average person in your country?

privileged above and beyond my already awesome white male cis privilege. for thousands of years you had to belong to weird death/sex/power cults to obtain even inklings of this kind of knowledge. Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general has led me down many interesting paths just by the books, authors, and topics its presented to me over the years.

aside from when it makes the news

Attached: 41324141.jpg (409x409, 86K)

>she knew about ~5% of it. Didn't even know notre dame burned.
>Is the public really this unaware?
No, your grandma just has Alzheimer's disease.

Honestly OP, I'm tired. Everyone keeps saying have kids but the future doesn't look bright. I'd rather be the one dealing with the shit when shit hits the fan than have my kids deal with. Regardless, I'm tired but I'm not stopping. Each day I read more, I inform myself more. I prepare. Jow Forums truly opened my eyes. I mean, I knew it was already fucked before I came around but Jow Forums said hold my beer.

Sometimes I feel demoralized but then I remember that history repeats itself so I literally just relax ?

Attached: 3525236236516.gif (394x304, 955K)

Don't let the bastards get you down brother. If you are not into child rearing, work on networking. If you are a lone wolf, improve yourself. We got work to do.

There is no other way I would have it.

it does here
KeK

Attached: 1555671401.jpg (1080x658, 64K)

This. Don't relax. Don't panic. Continue as if it didn't matter. Become better in ways that will be useful to you later in your life, regardless of how the world turns out. Keep reading. Gain wisdom. Study people. Be fit. Etc.

Some words age worse than others

Life is a joke.
Me a monkey.
We're all dead.

but it does thanks to 100 monkey effect. Jow Forums basically creates reality. the only problem, Jow Forums ideas reinforce the negative...
>jews rule
>conspiracies become true
>women become sluts
>western society becomes cu.cked
>etc

>The hundredth monkey effect is a hypothetical phenomenon in which a new behaviour or idea is claimed to spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behaviour or acknowledge the new idea.

S3 is actually worse than S2 somehow

Sopranos wished it could compare with season one TD

Awwwww :,)

Like this thread is made for me. That INTP thread got pruned when I was taking a walk. "Oh but everybody is guilty." That character was an INTP for sure.

Mark Passio Link List

Unholy Feminine pt. 1
youtu.be/2E9pM2pWbDA
Unholy Feminine pt. 2
youtu.be/FAU6ZjovmT8
Natural Law pt. 1
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
Natural Law pt. 2
youtu.be/57UBuxnicOA
Natural Law pt. 3
youtu.be/204aGDVa3Vw
Cosmic Abandonment
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
De-Mystifying The Occult pt. 1
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0
De-Mystifying The Occult pt. 2
youtu.be/8HiYN2LXvpI
De-Mystifying The Occult pt. 3
youtu.be/C6E6abDdBII

Attached: romans of the decadence couture 1847.jpg (1298x770, 181K)

Potatoe heads. Wet brain mother fuckers.

Then why are your handlers paying to shill it?

Attached: 1544894213294.jpg (359x474, 31K)

It was an absolute dumpster. It felt like one big pile of post-processing gotten out of hand, even sounds weren't 'breathing', and I got good speakers. Don't waste your time with it. They went all family friendly and dog shit with it, ruining the whole franchise due to it. Since there's no Rust and Cole, it's a lost course of irrelevance. Also, the occult and the darkness was real in that series. The vibe was true.

Attached: Caesar.jpg (425x567, 41K)

Done my own research, now spread it.

Remember the NPC meme? It wasn't a joke. The vast majority of people are mindless, self propelled masses of monkey meat.

How many 10's of MILLION$ of dollars have the Elites wasted on trying to fight this place?

>Also, the occult and the darkness was real in that series. The vibe was true.

You mean it was true in the S1 and not S3? Just remembered S1 was about the detectives finding dolls or figures made of sticks and straw and in S3 they seem to be finding something similar. Kind of lame to reuse that aspect and infuse it into the premise. I've already watched like 4 episodes and thought it was decent, everything else out is extremely gay so I might as well finish it.

youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70
cfr.org/about

Attached: 10715.png (1292x615, 720K)

Why do I keep hearing about this show on here?

1st.

Man that stick shit is as real as it can get beyond human or animal sacrifices which as well was present in it. Also influencing people was there, that tall guy and their circle. It's like lost in the woods of darkness grade stuff.

Attached: 94668.png (1736x1080, 1.45M)

Like a loser

Attached: pyramid control nwo.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Wrong lol. People just keep their power levels hidden

THE NEW WORLD ORDER - A 6000 Year History
youtu.be/-klNO-AjW6M

Dont listen to these assholes on here Season 3 is badass. Dorff absolutely kills it. I would say its comparable to Season 1.

It's always a very small percentage of the population that determines the fate of the larger part. This is just human nature 101.

Next question?

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-111357-01.jpg (1084x1154, 264K)

it frustrated me actually. My ex used to be pretty open minded about a lot of stuff, hated SJW's etc and I thought maybe I could speak a bit more freely with her.

I was wrong. I just very vaguely mentioned soros funding groups to push a political agenda, which I don't even think is anything remotely below the iceberg. I think the guy states it openly and any quick google search will show you it's the case.

Well, she reacted going on a long rant essentially saying that "I was a conspiracy obsessed delusional lunatic who talked daily about stuff that literally no one in the normal world has ever heard and thinks these things are actually real"

We broke up somewhat soon after that, but that moment really made me realize if I ever wanted to build a romantic relationship I would probably need to just never have any discussion on society or politics at any point with my partner.

It's fucking depressing.

I know that already. I'm just one step ahead of the curve when collapse strikes.

Fucking this. I just got on the TD train and finished season 1 on Wednesday and Thursday. It's the first show I've binged in years that wasn't boring fir a second. Totally skipped seaaon 2 because it got shit reviews, and the 3rd one is prettt good so far.

Dude just watch season one. It's great. Definitely Pol/ approved.

You can smell a plebbit faggot miles away

no bro, that sounds like one stupid bitch. She would break up with you over that statement? Sounds like you weren't pleasing her because my chick is a SJW leftist and I'm alt-right (not even a thing but easy to explain here) and she shuts the fuck up when I tell her to. Need to work on your dick game bro.

Don't be a demoralization fag. The truth seeps out slowly. I've already red pilled several people IRL and will continue doing so and who knows how many you can wake up simply from posting here.

>shit talked about here on Jow Forums doesn't even render a blip on the radar of the average person
mighty comfy tbqh

Attached: 1505483539337.jpg (409x409, 45K)

As much as I hate niggers, the nigger main character isn't that bad. He's a Vietnam Recon vet.

>the elite wealthy control too much
>corruption is a serious problem
>the government lies constantly
>taxes are too damn high

most people are aware that the world is messed up, you just can't just jump straight to

>the jews are interdimensional beings that made deals with the worlds elite to develop systems of absolute control over the human race in order to create a world of infinite pain and suffering, using pedophilia and satanic rituals to ensure the complicity of its subjects

>Pol/
What in the actual fuck.

lmao dude, I only post a censored version of my views on facebook (like your basic anti SJW stuff). I keep a blog where I post my actual opinions.

What kind of shit were you posting?
did you go so far as to name the Jew?

Jesus Christ bro that's tragic.
I was telling my parents about the problems of mass migration and they said I was a conspiracy theorist.
I was mentioning objective facts like how integration is a problem, that kind of stuff.
"conspiracy theory" seems to be the latest lib catch phrase.
and bro the french are the most skilled lovers so stfu

fpbp