Open up your heart and let me step inside

See you in hell, Jow Forums.

Attached: The Great Pope Francis.jpg (971x745, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onepeterfive.com/bishop-schneiders-analysis-on-heretical-popes-may-be-just-the-answer-were-looking-for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a puppet

He's right, they have a divine heart
>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13

So humble. Truly a pope for the modern age.

Attached: ((christianity)).jpg (474x266, 24K)

Hell is fine with me. All the devil's angels are here. It would be quiet for once if I was there rather than here.

I don't care much for those new-age popes.

Attached: 1685.jpg (1400x637, 53K)

I'm pretty sure the bible says to stone gays, new and old testaments.

How the fuck do you go from having a pope who was a Hitler youth to having a toe sucking marxist?

You can thank this guy for cucking to the faggots in the curia

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_pope-benedict_2816442b.jpg (620x387, 59K)

How do you discard a person? Is it like discarding a cigarette or ?

I'm a Catholic and we're not really supposed to criticize the Pope and all but this is almost going into heresy territory

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.50.28 PM.png (1424x188, 42K)

Attached: 1555058414916.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

Fuck this pope

Attached: based church.jpg (1928x2736, 993K)

>discards
???

And you wonder why no one goes to church anymore

O look a faggot pedophile installed by a pack of faggot pedophiles to protect them and lick jew dick

I have a godly heart

Pope "Have a seat so I can lick those feet" Francis

Jesus said love each other.
Moses wrote Deuteronomy.

One is a Jewish prophet, the other is god in human form, learn the difference.

If you think Jesus couldn't love a gay person for being themselves then you clearly don't understand what universal unconditional love means, and WHO and WHAT Jesus died for. You think the laws are the laws and that sins (as defined by Moses) require sacrifice or punishment to absolve. Guess what that makes you?

ayo yall think dis pope nigga eat ass too
axin fo my nigga

Stupid Catholics lmao

Attached: DavidIII.jpg (832x624, 91K)

#notmypope

Papists btfo forever

>discard gay people
What does that even mean ?

Attached: Reallymakesmethink.png (1200x628, 1.02M)

Heritic as a their Vicarius Filii Dei.
Nowonder the fucking retarded goyim worship this man.

Attached: 9F09FE51-DBB6-4586-9CE1-F181D3E5C635.jpg (399x385, 44K)

I'm wondering why Jow Forums hasn't set up an antipope yet.

Attached: what.jpg (600x600, 30K)

It makes me a christian

Reminder that the devil's greatest work was convincing you he doesn't exist.

Jow Forums is a pagan board

Attached: roman-zawadzki-celts-artstation-thumbnail-x726.jpg (726x726, 225K)

Kosher smell in Paris:

they must laugh their asses off with this pope. "What shall we get him to do today lads? get the cunt on the phone"

we hate the sin, not the sinner. True love doesn’t mean accepting evil. We’ll pray for you.

honk honk honkies

Attached: canadayesssss@!!!!.jpg (764x1292, 302K)

+
Pol is Christian board

honk honk

Attached: PRAISEBEUNTOHIM.jpg (1875x918, 362K)

New Testament doesn’t talk about stoning anyone. Jesus had nothing to say about homosexuality, and the only references to it are from Paul - who also advocated abstinence from all sexuality and encouraged people not to marry.

Pope "bunions taste like funyuns" Francis

So he going to go kebab hunting in Saudi Arabia and Iran,or is he just being a virtue signalling faggot yet again?

Attached: Gttfw+a+normie+posts+pepe+memes+_aed53aaa9090048911f7dc7c6d5f2a6e.png (325x251, 119K)

I wish Christianism were real so he can really go to hell.

The 8th king reigns incarnate.

What do you mean "almost" he IS a heretic and he's an antipope

the Old is still law
> "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the Law, until all is accomplished." (Matthew 5:17,18

Serving the father of lies yet again.
He'll get raped in hell.

A gay person that has resolved to live and act out their sin has turned away from God and rejected Him.

This isn't something Jesus nor any Christian should celebrate.
Repentance of sin isn't deciding to live in it.

Can a gay person be redeemed and repent? Absolutely.

>doesn't have a human heart

we have a divine heart frends

Attached: ecclesia et synagoga.jpg (1200x1034, 259K)

This pope “abolished” Hell, fool. He’s an agent of Satan.

I don't know, the pagan generals always seem to struggle.

Remember that Catholics consider this man having authority on the same level as Bible and even capable of overriding it if he sees fit.
Don't know about other branches of Christianity, but this one is far too, you know, fishy.

>but I'll happily kiss their sandnigger feet anyway

Attached: 1492199317252.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

Perhaps he says "no homo" before doing it.

Pope "Soles before holes" Francis

Pope for the rope 2020
Same goes for faggots too

After adopting the aztec religion, I now have TWO human hearts.

Can he get any more blasphemous? Is he bought and paid for by the kikes to turn Christianity into the new religion they are pushing slowly (for now) for the goyim?

Attached: 1554714743923.jpg (223x250, 12K)

>quoting Torah
Hi rabbi.

If you love someone, you wouldn't allow them to do things that would condemn their eternal soul to endless torment in hell.

Cool commie figurehead in holy robes but I am playing my pre-vatican II rules.
I'll respect the pope when the pope respects his own dogma.

Attached: 244.png (540x470, 364K)

>wanting fags to live

I lost to that, that was sort of funny . I think it's because it was Mayans that yous to extract the heart, and not the Aztecs. Aztecs just cut their throats

The pope has been considered a heretic for years.

Pic related was the last pope. The chair of Saint Peter is currently empty.

Attached: pius XII.jpg (1200x883, 38K)

>God is going to hell
This guy is evil.

>the vicar of christ is a heretic
lol just admit you think your own religion is fucking stupid.

Imagine Jesus kissing the kikes feet. Fuck this stupid fucking pope.

Fucking retard. He cared for repentant sinners.

He's not the Pope. He isn't even part of the Church. He's a heretic.

>Tfw Catholic but you realized the Greeks were right about keeping the clergy in line all along

Attached: justinian-big.jpg (328x458, 368K)

good ol pope "footfetish" francis
it's only gay if he sucks on the toes

It would be redundant. Popes are already anti-christs

>Prots implying they even know Christ

He's just pandering to his base: all those repressed gay priests who like to nail altar boys. I mean, they see imams and rabbis get to do it, why not priests? But lets face biblical facts: old testament, new testament, whatever the hell dogma muslims claim they heard from cave-angels, all of it says gays get the stone straight from the lips of the semite god Yahweh.

this

>Jesus
Catholics

>There is one mediator between God and man
Alter Christus: every priest is "another christ", and is the mediator between God and man (confession, etc.)

>call no man your father, for you have one Father in heaven
calls pope "holy father" and every priest "father"

>rebuked somebody that praised Mary
prays to and worships Mary

>I am the Lord of the Sabbath
Sunday worship is the mark of our authority

Can we please have pope Benedict back, or that nigger one that says whites need to get rid of the arabs

I hate this pope and everything he does, never seen someone o clearly trying to destroy nations and push agendas. Why dont they open borders for the Vatican? Christianity is a joke because of this guy

did any of you watch Via Crucis? he simply could not shut the fuck up about niggers drowing in Mediterranean as they try to get to the "promised land" of europe and how it's sad how kids are being discriminated because of their racial of religious background among other things
No wonder people make fun of our church when this jackass is supposed to represent Catholicism, besides the fact that he openly protects pedos, which already even further demolishes the tarnished reputation of the church. Fuck him, he's a heretic anyway who spat upon every single tenet, traditions and perverted everything that was there to pervert in the bible

ITT: lots of anons who need to learn more about their faith
Shilling against the Pope is another way your faith can be weakened
This quote is not controversial IMHO
Gay people are our brothers and are sinners like all of us, that doesn't mean we should encourage or promote their sin, neither should we promote our own, but you shouldn't treat them badly for it, just as you wouldn't want to be treated badly for yours
Jesus spent his time in the company of tax collectors and whores
Don't let pride hurt your soul

right, because you shouldn't be punished for transgressions, you're no better than libertarians who say their body their choice

Not even my religion. But when the pope starts making radical statements that fall outside and essentially are an antithesis to the teachings of the church, what else could he be?

It's actually a fairly common discussion these days.
onepeterfive.com/bishop-schneiders-analysis-on-heretical-popes-may-be-just-the-answer-were-looking-for/

Pope "all soles go to heaven" Francis

Concentrate on sacraments of communion and confession to find your own salvation, friend, and lead those who are close to you
"Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able"

I can't wait till this guy croaks

To be fair they'd lose a lot of priests if he didn't say something like this.

ill see that faggot in hell first

This

Jews burned Notre dame:

Absolute goddamn cancer

Attached: 8435936276444.jpg (960x541, 147K)

you know, you're probably right, unfortunately

an army needs to break into the vatican vaults. what are they hiding down there

and they wonder why we burned witches, we should bring that back

well if they spoke first then all the nogs would just copy their answers

fuck off gypsy scum

Anyone who is afraid of demons is a demon
Anyone who hates evil is evil
Anyone who avoids degeneracy should be avoided

Black pope truly is a shill of evil

cadaver synod when?

Muslims aren't human?
Thanks Pope.

He's just adjusting to the times leave him alone.

Don't lie faggot, Paul said 'they deserve death'.

We don't 'discard' them. We keep telling them to quit being faggots like the bible tells us to.

QUIT BEING FAGGOTS

>Matthew 5
>17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
>18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
He didn't have to. The law is perfect as it is. And you will rot in hell along with this antichrist pope

>Jesus had nothing to say about homosexuality

Matthew 19:4-6 King James Version (KJV)
>4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
>5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
>6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Mark 10:6-9 King James Version (KJV)
>6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
>7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
>8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
>9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

From the BEGINNING.

>Jesus said love each other.
Jesus told the apostles to love one another. That was who he was talking to.

The pope is right.
t. dragon

Attached: dragon wojak full.png (1908x1320, 520K)