MUH CLIMATE

>MUH CLIMATE

Attached: 168346324562345.jpg (520x311, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N2q2DZ23PM
youtu.be/oJJGuIZVfLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-t9k7epIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can tell that her grandma was raped by Ivan.

Physics.

Attached: co2-2.png (640x645, 54K)

Why do they make this bitch look like she’s 11? She’s 16. Also fuck this cunt, literal globalist puppet that went into a “depression” at age 12.

little miss autist

She looks retraced

She has some kind of disease

Attached: Fetal+Alcohol+Syndrome.jpg (1080x720, 73K)

(((thunberg)))

evri dej ai craj cuz ov ma autizm end no qt.31415 arabik gf

Attached: IMG_7721.jpg (686x980, 789K)

She is funded by one.org

It's unironically assburgers

I'd melt her icebergs if you know what I mean.

She's like 14 but her expression is that of a 45 year old wine aunt.

Is this child abuse?

Sounds fucking delicious!

Attached: 1548905749257.jpg (1000x1067, 196K)

Who is the cutest climate girl Jow Forums?

And why is it Anuna?

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-235643__01.jpg (1080x1590, 570K)

>if you know what i mean
no, what do you mean?

This is not astroturfing.

She looks like a fat Brie Larson

Who is anuna?
But its not important, cause i would do all of them.

Attached: Take a seat.jpg (420x255, 15K)

Y U HATE ME, POL?

Attached: 23745716-853B-4B2B-8970-A69FB81B1E55.jpg (680x680, 58K)

She is the girl right next to greta (on the right)

She is half a chromosome short of being on the downy bottle.

Attached: downy.jpg (600x590, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7N2q2DZ23PM

It legitimately is child abuse by gov and dumb parents. She got depressed at age 12 and wouldn’t eat or go to school because she thinks the world is ending and no one is doing anything about it. She’s basically a doomsday cultist that we’re supposed to think is so brave.

The girl beneath the boy is clearly the superior choice... So if that is not Anuna then I pity you.

Great taste.

They all need some reality reeducation camp time. I also note that females are so gullible.

She is too mainstream beautiful. I like the boyish thing anuna has

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-000625.jpg (1080x1920, 1002K)

>muh chromosome

I do love Earth-chan. Which is why I want to take care of her. I want to reduce pollution and the strip-mining of resources which results in negative changes to the ecosystem.
Global warming, global cooling, climate change, nigger migration or whatever the fuck else they're calling it nowadays is a smokescreen intended solely to take wealth from countries that are actually trying to do good and subsidize those nations that produce actual pollution.

>retard leading the way on climate change

Too funny

youtu.be/oJJGuIZVfLM
They already did this in 1992. Even Jewish psy-ops are now nothing but reboots I guess.

Attached: un 1992.png (643x486, 334K)

Fräulein, what will we do to lower the worlds population? We have 12 years to stop climate change, but there's 7 billion people to feed? What do?

She described herself as being unable to tell if she wants to be a boy or a girl. This entire movement is led by the mentally retarded.

Because there was this one time, about 600,000 years ago, when you blew the fuck up in the NW center of North America, and killed lots of species off.
And then there was Lake Toba, and Lake Taupo...

Don't play innocent and cute you murdering cunt!

Attached: about 13000 years ago.jpg (850x478, 86K)

chunky loli

Attached: 740804614125.jpg (233x269, 20K)

stupid downie looking cunt

I am afraid because my teachers, and government told me to be afraid. They totally quit allowing kids to just be kids, they are indoctrinated in K-6 to be stressed out neurotic messes.

She is just a side show that lets big guyz pretend that they care.
Still hope she studies well and maybe finds a way to integrate environmentalism into the existing economics setting. But for now, it is pitiful to watch how old rich fags exploit a naive and passionate kid

Why do you make fun of Down People you pice of shit? They are much better than you lazy pig. Many of them having the illness even graduate from College and are succesful people with family and having children. Something that you won't ever do.

Attached: downs family (2).jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Thun(((berg)))

Unironically, the average white/Asian down syndrome person has an IQ higher than the average black person. This isn't a joke, it's a statement of fact.

I thought downies were infertile due to having a different amount of chromosomes, and being inherently non-human.
Them going through university with a 70 iq is proof that universities are worthless indoctrination centres nowadays.

8 billion, a new cluster of larvae just erupted in africa, spawning 500 million noglings simultaneously.

>I thought downies were infertile
not infertile just less fertile. I believe it's even possible for 2 downies to have children together in rare cases.

>child says we need to do X
>the media falls in line
honk honk

lock them in your cellar and impregnate them annually until you have enough for the fourth reich.

What kind of mutant offspring do they have and would it still be smarter than a nigger?

She is a village idiot girl that they are parading before the media like in a freakshow. It's a Middle Ages type of thing when they took out some random village girl and claimed that she was a savant or a witch. Joan of Arc kind of thing.

There's no turf on the field, what are you talking about. But you can still play.

Wouldn't mind seeing some deepfakes with her.

Weird, why hasn't anyone captive bred some until they made a super downy with eyes as big as a grey.

Go be PC on Twitter you faggot. You see here we are allowed to make fun of things, if you do not like it find another place.

Attached: nopower.jpg (610x690, 93K)

100% chance of a turbo retard. Now imagine 2 black downies having a kid.

She has a face like a dog's arse.

Looks like Shawn from Boy Meets World.

Male downies are almost always sterile so it's pretty hard. I'm sure a random african can take his place though.

looks like a retarded downs piece of shit.

Climate change will only be fixed if you import 400 million africans into europe and if they all reproduce with downies.
How about having a mongolian breed with a downy, would the looks cancel out?

since when do we care what children think about anything? Who is propping her up as some annoying mascot for climate change?

She looks a bit... down.. Y'know?

We’re already living in clown world so I need this to happen for the laughs and honks.

Attached: D9940590-0CD4-4516-AE95-922C83E03F3D.jpg (125x125, 3K)

RACIST!!
Voting age is being lowered to 9, along with marriage age to suit the multicultural and enriched diverse global world we now live in.

marxist/liberals propping up kids as political tools is the new fashion.

she looks like alfred rosenberg

>nevermind that Europe is gonna be nigger muslim in a few decades, we have to worry about something that may or may not happen 1000 years from now

She has admitted she is naive for thinking she will accomplish anything.

>Be Greta
>Have assburgers
>Skip school to protest against muh climate change
Where are her wranglers?

I'd put my emissions in her atmosphere
if you know what I mean

But it's gonna happen soon, user! Within the next 15 years! If we don't do something now, like kill white people and send all their money to India, then Australia will be underwater by 1995!

>tfw dwarfism sets in
it's the climate..

Don’t be mad at her, she may be a tool but she’s still a kid. Be mad at those who ((())) her from the start.

fucking Sweden, man
reign your goddamn autists in

>Now imagine 2 black downies having a kid.
So a regular niglet?

Abbo its an abbo

Does this miserable little cunt ever smile?

Pls no
Her parents are chronic alcoholics

Attached: Greta.jpg (1180x1242, 529K)

Wednesday from the addams family coming in

There's something wrong with her face, can you figure it out?

Attached: 1553375221206.png (555x576, 351K)

>Now imagine 2 black downies having a kid.
We already have that they are called inner cities.

Attached: chitown.jpg (480x315, 27K)

Greater minds than Greta's have already considered global warming:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-t9k7epIk
>124,953

Attached: image.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

I'd raise her CO2 levels by choking her on my cock if you know what I mean.

I don't know

Attached: Chris_Hansen_.png (503x445, 396K)