Why are spaniards celebrating easter this way?

Why are spaniards celebrating easter this way?

Attached: KKK.png (1480x784, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcE2zVCvRd4
youtube.com/watch?v=0yvkOcd-7-U
thelocal.es/20190410/seven-weird-traditions-celebrated-at-easter-in-spain
youtube.com/watch?v=iPeZh56DD_I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Week_in_Spain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote
youtube.com/watch?v=xfE8lbPMEmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they not worried about black people being offended?

Attached: kkkbg.jpg (900x590, 36K)

snazzy outfits.

Attached: I'll allow it.gif (500x243, 986K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HcE2zVCvRd4
pretty racist

Looks awesome

Knights of Malta or something? Fucking based.

Racist Mary-worshippers @4:58

forgot link cuz im fucking autistic
youtube.com/watch?v=0yvkOcd-7-U

i wouldn't expect a prot to understand a Catholic tradition

since when is KKK-robes catholic traditions. enlighten me, fagget

kkk is very young compared to everything you see, but as i said, i wouldn't expect a prot who would rather die than be called racist to understand

They're not KKK robes.
Geeze, I thought you were being ironic, but nno..... just stupid.

I find it kinda weird if this was adopted from the KKK and not from Catholic tradition since the KKK take many rituals from the Scottish Clans like Cross burning when clans called their allies and such

This predates the kkk by hundreds of years.

it's not, it predates the kkk by centuries
fuck niggers

So if its catholic tradtion why is it only spaniard catholics are doing it?

yeah of course I genuinly thought this was copied from the KKK. I was being 100% serious.

Kino.

"No te extrañe ver algun guiri cagao perdio, pensando que el Kluklux Klan les ha seguio"
translaton
"Don't be surprised if you see a tourist scared, thinkin gthe Kluklux Klan has followed them"

It has nothing to do with the Kluklux Klan, if anything the KKK copied it form them or something, it might have something to do with the holy inquisition or some shit like that where they'd have to be anonymous to do their deeds.

because it's their tradition? we used to do something similar, but without the pointy hats, are you pretending to be retarded?

Different countries have different rituals and celebrations, look at Mexico its a catholic nation but it main celebration is pagan in nature

>it might have something to do with the holy inquisition or some shit like that where they'd have to be anonymous to do their deeds.
elaborate?

Based and aestethics

Attached: D2HwZVWW0AA6WHS.jpg (534x800, 73K)

I wish we had these parades in Mexico, but we just have Carnaval

I just pulled it out of my ass, but it seems like the people wearing the attire was trying to preserve their anonymity at one point off course not now, but originally

>Some inbreeds in America create a group of drunks to bash niggers
>century old traditions from other countries have to apologize
Lol, fuck off mongrel.

Attached: 1555268326966.jpg (563x363, 44K)

was just reading an article, yes, it seems to come from the holy inquisition

black people are offended by everything. Theyre a bitch ass pussy race, that's why ive cucked many of them.

It's ironic that the KKK hates the catholics yet they copy the outfits of one of the most catholic nation on Earth

plot twist, it was originally weared by the people condemned to death penalty, criminals, somehow the chrstians at the holy rituals started wearing them in symbol of penitence, from there where I guess they larped too hard and became klu klux klan dudes

Yeah I think the KKK probably saw this tradition and copied it, remember Florida was a Spanish colony so its not out of the question

>spanish
>dont even know his own country's easter tradition origin

Attached: pepe08.png (655x509, 25K)

To keep niggers away

But you are somewhat right, I looked it up:

"The long conical hats worn by the members of some brotherhoods during Spain’s Easter celebrations have nothing to do with the Ku Klux Klan. Instead, they originate in the hats worn by people found guilty of religious crimes in the Spanish Inquisition. Those criminals would walk the streets in the hats while they were mocked and insulted by the crowds. By donning the hats in Spain’s Easter celebrations, penitents are also re-enacting Christ’s road to Calvary."
thelocal.es/20190410/seven-weird-traditions-celebrated-at-easter-in-spain

Religion has taken a nose dive when it come to people in communion with the church, I don't blame user for not knowing, I don't celebrate Easter on account that its a pagan holiday that was absorbed by the Catholic Church

OP u tarded?

Attached: Lagrimas_-_Fusionadas.jpg (1200x800, 251K)

> cucked many of them.
based

very similar to the blue division shield

it was worn by to those who were condemned by the inquisition

>its origin is closely related to the penance of sins in the Catholic religion. Inheritance of the time of the Inquisition, they were placed to those condemned by the court of this institution of the Catholic Church during the Middle Ages to point them out. In addition, this had painted figures alluding to the crime committed or punishment, as they could be the flames of hell.

That is because it is th Blue Division shield

It's one of our most aesthetic traditions

Attached: holy week in Spain.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

I'm not a filthy christcuck though

Attached: hwspain.jpg (720x480, 80K)

The KKK was controlled and manipulated fractured movement by the secret societies which is why they have the satanic imagery and occult related themes such as referring to themselves as the black dragon or cyclops. The attire isn’t a coincidence.

>Primavera lejos de mi patria, primavera lejos de mia amor

Are you even spanish? I know there are eastern european, moroccan and latino posters under the spanish flag.

Attached: 1522939520625.jpg (980x653, 110K)

youre not spanish

Attached: z17704654Cristo-de-la-Buena-Muerte--Chr.jpg (960x640, 143K)

that looks awesome

300% spanish, no s o y emigrante shur
>implying

Classic

Attached: totally not kkk.jpg (660x484, 67K)

BASED. My grandpa used to go out with his buddies dressed like that.

Attached: 16_BB9654_875_B_42_C7_BC9_A_42_FF14_E23_B4_F.jpg (749x978, 164K)

CORDOBA

>Why are spaniards celebrating easter this way?
Because you've been brainwashed with white guilt by the government and mass media to view sheets on the head as "racist"

Speaking of which, I recommend this guys art. Ferrer-Dalmau.

Attached: F23B36E42646A6CA9D3FD92729F0015F3B4A3BB6.jpg (1000x500, 215K)

Why are you not Christian?
Repent, user. Christus awaits you

kek

Attached: 1553381882187.jpg (900x754, 119K)

KEK

Inmigrante*

kek, reminds of Japan having to erase all buddhist swastikas for the Olympic games because the dumb western gaijins will faint over it thinking it's Nazi symbology or something.

let's not get into this conversation, I was raised an atheist, and I'll remain as such, you see not everyone recieved the blessings of Franco, some got fucked by him

I think he might be our guy. He is the official painter of the Spanish Army.

Attached: 3fd28cca9d431a8819509f4f5a4a8962--military-art-military-uniforms.jpg (236x287, 13K)

It's basically a tradition carried over from the Spanish Inquisition. Those that were arrested were made to don the caps as a form of public humiliation. In modern times it is a ceremony carried out during Holy Week symbolizing penitence.

lol, verguenza, gracias
youtube.com/watch?v=iPeZh56DD_I

Jow Forums has been around for centuries, not only can we make a frog, ok sign, rainbow flag; but also a white dunce cap racist.

PRIMAVERA SIN FLORES Y SIN RISAS
PRIMAVERA DE GUERRA Y DE WOLCHOW

You are a sad pathetic ignorant nigger
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Week_in_Spain

Ahh, so your family was full of Republicans, Yeah my father's too they had to migrate to Mexico. Franco was still right

I mean it's just fucking embarrassing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote

this is how a typical Spanish festival looks like

what is going on Spain?

Attached: DwQkONpXgA.jpg (1371x735, 229K)

Most ofhis paintings are about the 16th century when Spain was at its mightiest. But he has painted about all moments of Spanish military glory.

All armies should employ such a painter, to glorify their history.

Attached: IMG_20190124_204902.jpg (1200x1200, 268K)

y sus aguas que van al ladoga
van cantando esta triste cancion
cancion triste de amor y de guerra
cancion triste de guerra y amor

I remain firmly determined they have copied these robes from the KKK because theyre racist.

one of my family members migrated to America, he was a Maki, he wrote an epic letter swearing he'd come back for revenge, I don't think he ever did, or if he did he did it like a ninja. I despise Franco, that's how I was raised.

>been around implies that there was other things before or at the conception of Jow Forums
4chan is eternal. it is alpha and omega. The first newborn breath of the cosmos was a shitpost.

MANOLOS BASADOS

Kkk is protestant.

That is the Nederlands

>I despise Franco,
Cuck

No thats not us. We dress a bit different with Zwarte Piet.

No, it's in Alcoy, Spain.
>youtube.com/watch?v=xfE8lbPMEmM

Attached: 1505942584231.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

fucker got cucked the fuck out by the Americans anyways and sold the country to their degenerate media, he was a piece of shit for starting a civil war in a country at peace, dividing a country in two is a bitch move

Just got chills from looking at this. Man, if our ancestors could look at us. They pulled off some of the biggest feats in History, while now we're discussing if children books are appropiate for kids or not because of "gender stereotypes".
They were at the top of the world. They achieved everything, and feared nothing. I wish I was half as amazing as Cortes, the Great Captain or Blas de Lezo

>likebar disabled
>comments disabled
KEK

why are liberals so offended by "blackface"?

Welp, your a nordcuck and probably a protestant or some kinda filthy reformist too.

get over it schlomo how does this affect you? getting real tired of this shit

And they copied it from a brotherhood created by freed slaves,la Hermandad de los negritos(the brotherhood of litlleblacks)

Basde as fuck, didn't know that about my onw country
I knew that you did somethiing similar, and thought that they were you

what does this illustrate?

>Franco started the civil war

That is the most retarded take I ever heard. The republicans were massacring priests and disowning farms before the military decided to intervene.

awesome

that's the sickest profrance propaganda I've ever read, if you believe this you're fucking retarded

*pro franco

You started it when you condem to death to the oposition lider during in the congress.

It's Cortes, standing over Tenochtitlan. It looks like his first visit to the city. After this he would destroy the Aztec empire with about 2000 spaniards and tens of thousands of natives who were sick of the Aztec rule.

Franco did not start the war you retard, he was exiled in the canary islands and had to be persuaded by others to even participate

Wait but they have the word republican as their name, they must be the good guys unlike fascist Franco r-right user...

fucking based, did that really happened though?
Still one execution and a few priest killings and burned churches don't make up for a civil war