Brenton Tarrant normie appeal

Breitbart had to do heavy censorship of their comment sections after so many right-leaning normies either celebrated the hilarious mosque prank, or blamed it on immigration.

It was even in the news that many girls love Tarrant.

Now obviously most of those out there that support him, or think "it was tragic, but the Moslems had it coming" are not going to say so openly out of concern for career and social status.

This is clearly why they wanted to suppress the video and manifesto: the video is satisfying to watch, even funny, if you're not a fan of Muslims or Arab immigrants, and the manifesto makes a lot of sense. If a whole generation of young white men got their hands on them, who knows what might happen?

What other signs of support for Brenton have you seen?

Attached: breitbart.jpg (3824x2917, 3.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Y1WcvCT0fkWw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: nzherald.png (737x972, 116K)

Attached: D4EOQBeU4AAsLvz.jpg (965x1150, 128K)

I don't give a dead moose's last shit if Muslims die, or any non whites for that matter.

Attached: 1555532875368.jpg (1160x2048, 303K)

Stop thinking normies are all stupid, they are just not user
subscribe to pewds

Hehe that's me

It doesn't matter how much appeal he has if he didn't mention ZOG. He's mossad and you're a memeflagging kike.

That shirt is great, I want to get it for my gf, got a link?

Doubtful, since she's French? But if it's true, please make more pictures like that.

Attached: love you brenton.jpg (640x480, 211K)

manoncaroni dot com slash shop

I'm French living in america

balding whore

post a picture of yourself

Attached: 20190316_175949.jpg (4032x2268, 1.5M)

Truth be told, when I mentioned it to my dad, I believe his words were:
> "I expected this to come from Europe, not New Zealand! I suppose it was only a matter of time..."

My mom:
> "I didn't expect it to take this long. Things will continue escalating."

My dad is your average boomer that watches Tucker on Fox and takes what he says as gospel. My mom is a ultra evangelical boomer zionist. If both of them are saying things like this, what does this mean?

Man, I don't think I've ever seen a bigger case of "resting bitch face" in my life. I can already tell this woman is miserable to be around.

nothing since gen xers have their heads in the sand

Pleasant women don't become journalists.

>nothing since gen xers have their heads in the sand
They may, but it's up to millennials to begin leading the charge for this movement.

Women/girl and normalfags belong in different camps. The women and girls don't understand the politics of it, they're just lusting after him the same way they do to serial killers.

webm or direct link to video
Imagine if this went full scale war, everyone's true thoughts would be revealed, the collective relief would be astonishing.

Thanks femanon.

its a kike, you can tell by the memeflag.
Use MemeFlagDelouser addon.

a forehead that makes Russians jelly.

Nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-190234_Video Player.jpg (1920x1080, 902K)

Most people I know are either indifferent or approve of Tarrants actions. Muslims are extremely violent and deserve a taste of their own medicine but they are just another golem of the jew. We need to cut the head off of the snake. I wish the synagogue shooter would have live streamed his shooting.

You know the rules

These women are attention seeking whores.

I wish my dad watched tucker

hating muslims is actually within the (((Box of Acceptable Thought)))

normies are going to turn into muslim hating lunatics instead of going after the (((real problem)))

muslims are a symptom.

Very nice!

>she's French
No fucking way
Proof ?

Attached: 1515403744955.png (805x1174, 487K)

hahahahahahahah LOOOOOOL
I wanna marry this chick

Attached: file.png (865x452, 444K)

Attached: Israeli shills calling for violence.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

Attached: nz hoax swap.jpg (547x375, 50K)

Attached: honk for gun control.png (1423x1566, 665K)

Attached: 1553153192916.jpg (433x475, 52K)

Attached: 9CB05A01-887C-4487-93E8-BC42F1E7BBBD.jpg (755x620, 107K)

bitchute.com/video/Y1WcvCT0fkWw/

Attached: d27823b9aa91d4beb4f16795fd75b5193b689de3a95d2178dd0c4b8b9603f14f.png (1357x759, 377K)

The problem with your analogy, is that in this case the body is still fully functional and just as poisonous and dangerous as the head.
What most people don't realise, is that islam has been the sword arm of juden since the very beginning.
The act has always been: juden infiltrate the society, then they open the gates, and the sword arm rushes in to kill the non-semites.
See Constantinople, Toledo/Spain, Europe now.
Kick out and actively fight against either of the semite death cults, both are the threat and you fight both at the same time.

I hope you're sending Tarrant your used panties to keep him company.

very cute. would wife.

based and redpilled

>sword arm of juden since the very beginning.
Like every bong Country and Colony.

This.

Attached: 1552969722074.png (539x4826, 717K)

webm:

It's called the Overton window. And I think BT's plan was to ride the boomerwaffen Muslim have wave into a European nationalist movement. Muslims were historically the threat at hand. And (((they))) were often found out and expelled in the course of those interactions.

Dumbfuck lol

Attached: BT5.png (534x836, 91K)

Hahahahahah Israel is still trying to push west vs muslim psy ops right now because Israel is going to war against Iran...ALONE.

I unironically would travel to NZ to meet tarrant

Sorry Ivan, she's taken.

Attached: Christchurch Mossad Iranian News.png (631x960, 447K)

schizo jewish spammer right on time. kys moarpheus

Attached: 1554236088587.jpg (680x633, 69K)

The schizo posters have found the thread.

Attached: D20zID5WoAEy4SF.jpg (826x1024, 87K)

Tarrant is in Israel.

Attached: Kike ops.jpg (1000x1117, 790K)

Attached: doesnotnamethejew.png (784x439, 307K)

Attached: 1552856018073.png (609x783, 410K)

I've sent him mail I will do it again

Not checking that shit cause you're a Muslim.
Prove me wrong

Thanks user

First you disable the weaponry/army of the enemy, and then you finish off the leaders. It is almost always that way.
You don't abandon your country and go to the armoured leaders of the enemy, while their army ravages your home. You defeat the army, or weaken it to a point where it is ineffective.
Best way to start is by banning circumcision and religious slaughter.

see

White Women love this man.

He must be staying up 24/7 (probably on meth) just monitoring the catalog to spam all Tarrant threads with his schizo nonsense.

yes i realize that, but they are being let in through the front gate by some (((people))).

muslims are no longer a threat to whites since we invented the nuke. their religion will make sure they are constantly in a dysfunctional state (inbreeding and suboptimal morality system).

deport them all and choke the banking system which feeds the cause of this shit to begin with.

Too bad he's a jew.

Says someone from Merkel's glorious death plan of Europe country.

Soon you won't have to imagine it. You should try to get your affairs in order.

Is this just typical Bong impotent rage? What'd I do?

He's right though. Isreal needs support for its wars in the ME and so they are fomenting White V muslim wars while they gobble up more territory.

No they don't. Is this really how desperate you are to get more shootings? Try to convince people that killing innocent people is what girls like? THE ABSOLUTE DESPERATION OF MOSSAD!!!!!!!

Attached: .jpg (1773x1199, 269K)

Schizos get out can you just appreciate Tarrant

This is more true than most would assume. I got buddies that are all ma and pa rush Limbaugh types on faceberg but in private they are 1488.

It has to get worse in order for it to get better. In quick order too. Needs to be a shock to they system.

Français d'étatsunis, reportez dedans ! Je connais 2-3 Français dans le coin, mais je n'en ai pas encore identifié de basé et rougepillulé.

You receive anything? I haven't yet. What address do you have? Let's cross reference and make sure they are the same.

Brenton Tarrant
Private Bag 50124
Albany
North Shore
Auckland NZ 0752

Everybody I know either didn't know about the shooting, or thought the muslims had it coming.

>not gonna say so

Fucking ask me and see

White women fantasize about Brenton Tarantino when they masturbate and climax to him.

Gen X here. I'm amazed something like Tarrant didn't happen earlier

Yeah the muzzies dindu nuffin. You're not fooling anyone, Ahmed.

Attached: rotherham.jpg (615x766, 108K)

You sound stupid right now. Jews want to enslave everyone eventually. Muslims want to destroy everyone right now. Who's the bigger threat today?

Tarrant

>moapheus
What's his real name again?

Its called kikebart for a reason.

>Israel attacks Gaza yet again
>hours later shooting happens
hmmmmmmmm

>you have to choose, goy

Muslims don't want to destroy everyone right now you retard. They're here because the kike's golems destroyed the ME and kike NGOs ferried them over.

I don't really like either to be honest. Thats why I don't care for David Duke and some others nonstop whining about jews killing Palestinians. Who cares about foreign scuffles? I just want us to not be involved but I can't say I care if some rock throwing 65 IQ sand dweller gets run over by a tank.

Heard "soon" for too long, and now it is "now or never", because in 10 years the tipping points will start happening all over, 20 years and it will be almost complete, unless it is stopped now.
When the baby boomer generation dies off, that's when the population flip will occur, 10-20 years.
If they aren't all kicked out in the next 5 years, it will either be the death of Europe as planned, or it will be full scale war and the shitskins will be wiped off the planet completely.

Who let them in?

Based and redpilled pretty lady
Avoid footfags

I sent to that address. I haven't receive anything, I don't know if they even let him see his mail or respond.

Prove you're white or fuck off