Mueller

>log onto faceberg
>all of my friends and family are posting the same quote from the report
>"hey did you see in the report, trump slumped down in his chair and said "im fucked, my presidency is over" he is 100% guilty"
>"yes i saw that too, i read the whole report cover to cover because i am very smart and am telling the truth"
>"this proves orange man bad and is going to be imbeach, i am a very smart and informed person with this unique opinion"

>all of them taking it completely out of context, just as CNN spoon-fed it to them
>not one of them reading the next 2 sentences of the report containing the rest of the quote

I literally went out and bought another 1000 rounds of AR-15 ammo today to stockpile. The end times are here; This species is no longer viable.

Attached: feels_guy_exhausted2.png (1037x653, 213K)

no offense bro but you sound kinda gay

I hope that space dildo hits yellow stone.
When the US disappears, the world will correct itself.

just give those power grids a quick thrashing, and we can get to be America again

Who claims Trump said that?

Just copy-pasted the full quote below some fake news articles. People literally called me a liar for posting the full quote. How can you unironically deny facts like this?

Some guy claimed to be taking notes when trump was informed of muller's independent committee that was going to investigate him. The claim is, trump said something along the lines of "I'm fucked. my presidency is over." Followed by "I've been told it ruins your presidency when they create these independent councils. This witch hunt will destroy my presidency" or something like that.

Of course, all of the brilliant minds in this country are only aware of the first half of the quote...

EMR + Chemicals in our food/water/vaccines/air + School/Media/Cultural brainwashing + Demons = NPC hell on Earth

>66
full quote..
enlighten me, what is the full quote, what is the context and the twist + feed ?

Attached: lets_be_quiet_about_this.jpg (1392x492, 106K)

Buy ammunition, warm clothes, and non-perishable foods

Silver lining, user. If they weren't so brain damaged, 1000 rounds would be really lonely and not under your ownership right now.

oh, so like mulling over how some bullshit like this can stain the legacy of His presidency... other than the caving to the (((elite))).

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked. Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency"

Btw everyone have a good day tomorrow, the Fuhrer's birthday in case you didn't know

Attached: h4.jpg (634x913, 169K)

That is what people have always done. They will fight and even kill to maintain the lies they are brainwashed with.

Said the memeflag poster.

Attached: 1545943200164.jpg (224x216, 13K)

>owning guns in Europe

Haha, good joke.

Ah right, didn't notice your, um, "unfortunate geographic predicament" shall we say. Sorry fren, good luck

Apply Gas

The army taught me hand-to-hand combat. I'll be fine.

Who the fuck calls 5.56 "AR-15 ammo"? Get a life, tranny.

I wanted to make it clear that I own an extremely powerful Assault Rifle 15 rather than a mini 14 or something, which is much less powerful due to its wooden features