Black Summer on Netflix is more anti-white anti-military propaganda...

Black Summer on Netflix is more anti-white anti-military propaganda. All the villains and all military are weak white or crass characters are white or military pulling underhanded tricks while the antagonists are all disabled, women, non English speaking people of color. All the heroic and strong roles are pocs or women (((Netflix))) at it again

Attached: FB_IMG_1554774685253.jpg (732x960, 42K)

Bump because you faggots need to get woke to the Hollykike agenda

Bros we are losing on all fronts will this nightmare ever end.

ebil white boys being sadistic. It doesn’t stop.

It's more anti-male anti-white kike propaganda wrapped in an ebin zombo apocalypse setting. Netflix is pure kike propaganda that needs to be firebombed.

who the fuck uses netflix

>not redpilling normos

how would your faggot ass be redpilling anybody by paying a monthly fee to watch garbage?

Dump netflix, dont give them your money.

Vote with your wallet.

Why do you watch fucking nigflix? Oh that's right! You're a goddamn faggot is why. Now go kys.

>not using a friend's/family member's Netflix
Stay unwoke turbo faggot bitch

Attached: 1555339694687.png (650x650, 43K)

ITT:Faggot normies that don't pirate or leech Netflix/Hulu in order to warn people of kike propaganda. Stay unwoke to faggots glad to know you bitch faggots would rather attack the messenger than warn others just like the kikes you are.

Attached: 1548267463362.jpg (1024x573, 70K)

>random duck niggers post gets hundreds of replies
>post about Kikewood propaganda goes unnoticed
Like pottery

WHY WOULD YOU WATCH IT ALL YOU FUCKING HOMO

>Warn the masses about propaganda
>get berated
It's like you stupid faggots enjoy being ignorant

you watch netflix and then call people ignorant FUCKING LMAO FAGGOT. read a book, nigger.

made it 2 episodes they arent even trying, everything is written by bitter 22 year bi black women now

Jews burned Notre dame:

>he ignores warnings from someone that's witnessed pure kikery
Lmfao enjoy being a blind bitch you stupid faggot.

just don't watch netflix at all, nigger. don't watch tv. don't watch movies. stop being a faggot, kiddo. go check your facebook or something you queer.

>implying I watch movies
>implying I pay to watch the electric kike
>implying I use social kikery
Keep projecting faggot I came to warn you all about hollyids latest kikefest and all you do is project. Keep larping bitch nigger instead of heeding my warning on hollyids latest propaganda.

Bracing for an epic projection

>all military are weak white
because they are. welfare queens who can't even beat sandniggers after 20 years and trillions of dollars wasted.

Attached: 1551591631517.png (553x700, 461K)

seething lol

No argument SAD