British Revolution when?

>The Government is a joke
>Brexit won't happen
>We need an overthrowing of May's government.

Who is with me?

Attached: Karen.jpg (599x510, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/frGl_F62_j4?t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=6TJWBE0s1Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we dont have guns.

we have no rights.

we cannot do anything.

we must vote UKIP in all elections to solve this.

Other than UKIP

surely we must have pitchforks and 15cm knives.

the police have guns, we dont.

Me me
Sadly this is true

Police need to be hung first

Fuck the police and their peashooters; I stand with the English people; it is my god given language after all.

Oi do you have a license for revolution?

as much as people make fun of british police they are just as heavily armed as american police.

youtu.be/frGl_F62_j4?t=44s

youtube.com/watch?v=6TJWBE0s1Nw

I don't suppose there has ever been a bigger disparity in arms between civilians and state forces than currently exists in Britain. A thousand years ago a disarmed population could even the odds by sharpening a few pointy sticks. Today the police is so well armed and the gap from unarmed to equally armed is so large, I'm not sure a revolution is possible unless circumstances force the police and the military to collapse.

You dont thonk the police feel the same way as you do? Dont kid yourself, do the right thing and you'll be surprised how far you can go.

Yeah i know a guy who works as an armed police officer. They need to be hung for supporting the current traitorous governemtn and enforcing laws that are to the detriment of the British people. Scum the whole lot of em

Good luck overthrowing a government with spoons now even butter knives are banned.

Why are you so worried about brexit? European Union will soon collapse, its a joke. You did well.

Only when it's too late

Attached: 1555693076055.png (634x341, 280K)

There are maybe 300 people to each police officer. you would win.

its a myth.

you can still buy samuri swords if you want to.

its only illegal when you posses them in a public place without a valid excuse.

If the police fucked off and the average norf was armed with a gun we'd clear out the capital along with all the muslim rape gangs in days. Those dogs of the elite are the ones maintaining the status quo and leading us to destruction

with their fully automatic mp5s? sure...

Just take the guns from the polise

Sharpen them spoons lads

What are self defence laws like in Canada?

don't mp5s only have 30 bullets to a magazine

Reasonable Force to counter-act the Unwarranted Force

Well played OP. I'm sure all the people planning violence will post here, because they want to join you: The OP

So can you shoot a nigger trying to rob you or breaking into your home. We've got that reasonable force subjective bs too it basically means you're fucked without a blackbelt the only legal weapon to defend yourself here (excluding northerner ireland) is a rape alarm, i shit you not.

Emma Thompson is a hypocrite

>implying you cant kill without guns

>implying you cant convert to your cause

>implying you can get guns

>implying you cant convert migrants to your cause to rally against the jews(even if its not true you can the gist)

>implying theres not a infinite number of ways to do what you want in this universe which let creative minds express themselves

>implying you will get any pussy because you are not creative at all and creativity make women drool because it is a strong mean of survival

i dont plan anything im not british lol just stating facts

another revolutionary war? LET'S DO THIS

Attached: withpride.jpg (201x251, 16K)

but yea british guys dont post unless you are sur eof what you do ip wise etc cetera

No one is allowed to carry weapons(Firearm or otherwise) for personal defense, except Officers of Her Majesty's Canadian Institutions.

If you happen to have a knife or gun on you while someone else is commiting a crime against you, you would need to justify your response with those items as "reasonable", and a justice of the peace(judge) or jury would have to agree.

they dare defend their lives against agressors ? *british accent* How rude !

So if you just happened to be carrying a gun because you were planning to go to a firing range and a nigger pulled a knife on you would shooting him count as "reasonable". (God i hate these subjective laws making us slave citizens)

MI5 now has your name on a list. GGWP

Well if you were going to a firing range, the gun would be locked and not easily accessible to the driver, with ammunition stored seperately...

so uh... hehhehehe, good luck with that.

Attached: 1555346125569.png (800x450, 209K)

only firearm you're allowed to keep in the cabin of your vehicle is a shotgun

nice try

You're just as guilty faggot, ave you got yer lookin loisonce?

Attached: 20190405_120425.jpg (1233x1440, 666K)

So you're just as fucked as us then

Ya'll need to shitpost Dankula in to MEP. That would make for some fun times.

Attached: 1546339552450.jpg (451x451, 29K)

Sargoy too

We have the same Queen, do we not, old Chap?

Attached: 1522960253803.jpg (610x353, 119K)

You got a loicense to incite a revolution there, sunshine?

Not a big fan of Sargoy, but yes. He would be better than what you got now. Farage went off the rails. Fuck him now.

As a Burger mind you/ (pic unrelated).

Attached: Colt 45.png (550x459, 453K)

I don't think anyone on Jow Forums likes sargoy but it'd be fun to meme him into parliament

Yeah, That would be a op that the army could get behind if............Well you know us retards work.

Attached: DzFFDmuUwAEadeQ.jpg (851x824, 61K)

Imagine having such a wretched mental health history (autism my guess) that you can't get a section 2. Feels autistic man.

Wait autists aren't allowed section 2?

Most police aren't good shots, most of them don't have full autos, most of them have no will to be in a conflict and are just as much soibois and women as normal British people.
If the British people said no and decided to hang the people they wanted. The cops would run or defect.

Murica will free britain like germany did for poland

Police have no full autos officially, all mp5s, g36s and lately ARs are semi only.

Would it be possible for the people revolt? If no one supporter the government, then what power will the government have at that point?