Nintendo tell Trans psychos to fuck off

Nintendo tell Trans psychos to fuck off
resetera.com/threads/nintendo-taking-down-smash-stages-containing-trans-flag-and-suspending-players-posting-them-because-it-is-considered-a-political-statement.112487/

ResetERA starting a Nintendo witch hunt this very moment

Attached: 1555710579887.png (616x967, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for tranny tears

Based niptendo

>Playing Nintendo
>Message random children
>Tell them to cut their cocks off
>Get banned

Why do they persecute me so?

Let's start killing trannies

You mean mentally ill man tears?

here for the tears

WTF I LOVE NINTENDO NOW ?!

That's a Japanese company and they could give two fucks about US SJW bullshit. Trans people are such a tiny minority, complaining about "trans rights" is fucking dumb anyway.

Attached: 17.gif (150x150, 285K)

I can’t wait for this trans meme to end. It’s so patently ridiculous that it’s hard believe it’s lasted this long

But I thought they were a private company? Huh

>Nintendo stock jumps 10%

Attached: glow.jpg (690x466, 139K)

This type of thing is exactly why Nintendo keeps surviving competition, they are specifically a video game company, not a tool for whatever FOTM political retardation dumbasses try too spew.

Switch owners are now vindicated of basedboy status. Right Wing Smash Squads when?

Attached: 15557128525641957262359169388381.jpg (4032x2268, 1.66M)

Is the irony really not lost on them?

Attached: 1551134242665.png (800x500, 11K)

>checked
The actual “trans” community is tiny, but the fucking “trans ally” class seems to be growing

>listed as a public company on the stock market
>private

Attached: 1555593622902.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Jews burned Notre dame (Also based Nintendo does it again):

Based insects

Been around for a while user, a lot of us already knew Nintendo was fucking awesome and simply waited out for the inevitable liberal chimpening.

I just bought a WII in support of Nintendo

I'm down. Watching my kid play Splatfest now actually.

NEVAR FORGET

Attached: 1555689468791.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

>tell me how much you love my thrash-gash nintendo you bigots
>NAZI SCUM, YOU WILL REGRET THIS. YOU AND ALL YOUR INCEL SUPPORTERS ARE GONNA GET SHUT DOWN YOU TRANSPHOBES. NO MORE GAMING FOR YOU...THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A NAZI IN 2019

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Ignore them and let them do it for you

Trannies are the symptom not the disease. You need to kill the elite - the people closest to the ruling party. The tranny problem will sort themselves out with their tiny population and high suicide rate. They're such a small problem in the scope of things they're not worth your time and effort. They're a carrot on a stick designed to keep you chasing after them and not the elite closest to the ruling party.

Tfw have a legit FtM brother diagnosed with legit gender dysphoria by the world renowned mayo clinic and I hate these attention whoring trannies probably more then even most people here. Attention whores and dipshits should be internationally beheaded on every channel too make a point too kill these absolute retards.

based nintendo and based japs

Glow more fag

Shit more Raj

B A S E D Mario

No you have a mentally ill sister that may or may not have an mishmash of rotten tissue sowed onter her cunt.

Attached: 1498651026910.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

lol your brother is a legit faggot

Yes. It's a proper mental illness. Its like getting mad at a someone who has downs simply because they have downs. It's not the legit trannies fault. Most of Jow Forums doesn't understand there are two types of trannies:

Real trannies that are diagnosed with gender dysphoria (a serious mental illness).

And fake trannies who are part of the leftist victimhood complex. They take the hate directed at trannies and use it to push their own twisted agendas. Directing hate at them only makes them stronger and gives them more ammunition to fight against you.

Based Mario

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-14-06-16-21-380.jpg (1920x1200, 548K)

fuck off memeflag

> here at Nintendo we support the Wii, stop telling people to cut it off

>legit FtM
>brother
>diagnosed with legit gender dysphoria by the world renowned mayo clinic
user...I

Attached: 1523900925367.png (404x656, 18K)

No there were a metric fuckton of tests done. It's a legit thing, just hilariously fucking rare and my family is so fucked genetically that this shit actually makes sense.

Kek

Attached: 1554125437721.png (1280x720, 1M)

Based and Nintendopilled.

Honk honk :(

Daily reminder when the shitshow E3 happened with all the afro kangz as protags they asked why Reggie hadn't released a progressive game and he said he doesn't give a shit.

Attached: the biggest orange dilator.jpg (1366x767, 235K)

Adding to this, to those that don't know how serious of a mental illness it is: Real trannies with gender dysphoria actually can't or have difficulty recognizing themselves in photos when they're little kids. Its really bizarre. The trannies I've met have always had to ask which ones were them in photos, and have told me they have difficulty recognizing themselves in mirrors. For example, If you ask them to sketch their face from memory its almost impossible for them. This lack of self-recognition manifests itself as an idealized version of themselves - usually of the opposite gender. Its like hyper autism

Gee if "trans rights" isn't a political statement I'm guessing they'd have no problem is someone designed a stage that said "no trans rights".

Fuck off discord tranny.

Attached: 1527258024719.png (540x506, 287K)

To be fair nintendo of america made the decision according to the email, which just gives more good boy points to nintendo

These stages are ass

Attached: post-1395-0-08272700-1555605395.png (960x350, 689K)

kek

these retards really think their tranny culture shit isn't political? they're a tiny, irrelevant proportion of the population except where straight white women and faggot bitch men virtue signal for them.

>doesn’t know the definition of publicly traded

Attached: C3D137BC-8640-4804-A9F6-5D755749BE41.jpg (1080x785, 259K)

I still don't get the need to push this trans bullshit. What rights do trans people NOT have at this point?

Attached: motivating-photos-0.jpg (500x492, 33K)

creepy

oh god that is so fucking funny

Attached: dangers of soy.jpg (1400x4152, 1.19M)

It’s the perfect crime

based and nippilled

God, I can't even imagine being this much of a pussy faggot. Imagine breaking down in tears every time you see "kill whitey" online. Being a little bitch of this level is incomprehensible.

you pay to give them control hahahahaahahaha.
human beings deserve to have all rights stripped.

they miss the attention obama used to give them

dont think about gender kids, just collect the K O N G

Attached: IMG_0044.png (1024x716, 542K)

based nips

I hate consoles but I just bought a switch because of this.

Based Japs

I mean. What are they gonna do? Not play Nintendo games?

Attached: B71BE0C7-3C70-40CF-82DA-2FA4326C3D32.jpg (866x768, 215K)

>a metric fuckton of tests done
Thank you for your donation to the israeli war chest

Nintendo will backpedal on this

#godswork

Turned on my switch for the first time in weeks to report these devil worshipers

>ResetERA
They relevant? I've seen them go on twitter campaigns before, but they're kinda pathetic.

Yea, seriously. Can you even imagine being such a bitch that you'd attempt to normalize hatred of whites online? Craziness.

Of course they are, or did you expect a mentally ill faggot to understand good design?

the right to be worshiped like something with a vagina, nobody is going to put that wound on a pedestal

All Transfreakos deserve electroshock therapy and a padded cell for life.

>enjoyable online experience

no fags n fag related accessories...

(((tests)))

jesus fucking christ

They are probable gonna win and make Nintendo accommodate them, nobody cares about this shit but trannies and they want your kids to care like they care.

It's our (((elites))) version of 2+2=5. If you accept trannies then they know you are completely broken big eyed nigger cattle for the system.

Traps and ladyboys arent gay
Trannys are gay and mentally ill

based street shitters

Lmao Nintendo is the family friendly company. Wtf did they expect?

When I was in my late teens/very early 20s, I was into metal and played guitar relentlessly. I really wanted to be a rock star (for the mountains of pussy if I'm gonna be honest).

After a while I grew out of the rockstar thing then got married (to a whore no less....the irony).
What happens when these kids grow out of being a hyper-sissy? Does it happen? Regrets? I'm seriously curious here.

Attached: hstngc.jpg (800x660, 55K)

I was expecting shit, but this not level of blatant virtue signaling at this volume

Educate yourself
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o&t=1s
>killing trannies
Not necessary desu. Have you seen the suicide rates. Top kek

Attached: 7A73F506-C71B-4A0E-8387-05BA4C5E80C7.png (1468x7317, 792K)

It is inappropriate. What if someone put up a heterosexual pride flag? Not that one exists.
What of someone put up a pedophile pride flag. The whole fucking thing is inappropriate for a game where you play as Jigglypuff and beat up a child's robot toy from the 80s.
Never cave, Nintendo.

I think it was Reggie that said
>"Nintendo is not about politics, its about making fun games"

On a different note, I think the switch is Nintendo's best step back in the right direction since before the Wii.
The Wii may have been "successful" but it utterly destoryed any Third Party game developers making games for Nintendo. And because of that and Nintendo's decisions from 2008-2017, Nintendo has the reputation of being for casuals and kids.
But with the switch having a normal controller again, Third Party developers are running back.

Based Nintendo.

Attached: 1446952168730.jpg (5054x3370, 1.01M)

I never was really able to tap into the same love for Nintendo games as many others. But after seeing actions like this, I start to see that God smiles upon the company. I'm craving Super Mario World about now.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

True gender dysphoria is much better treated with pimozide rather than cutting off dick and giving estrogen

What?

buy them guns and let them murder themselves imo, 100 percent legal.

less than 0.5% of the global population is dictating what can and cannot be said/done.

agenda anyone?

Nope i'm a straight white male, not those fucking asshats. Also too put in perspective how genetically fucked my family is: if eurotrash dipshit didn't throw their morals out the window and killed all their monarchies off, i'd honestly probably be king of half of fucking europe.

Hes a manlet italian after the aryan princess of a kingdom fighting off an evil trying to take over and replace the world with dumb brown mushroom people
Look at his pose. Does it remind you of anything

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 10K)

This is happening only because our american frens allowed these imbeciles to rise their voices.

Attached: 1402027080_1047884961.jpg (282x358, 35K)

It's guaranteed to be over by around the time Jazz hits 35; his generation being the first to undergo the "puberty blocking" bullshit.
That's when thew massive wave of suicides & lawsuits tanks the medical industry.