How based was it?

How based was it?

Attached: 51V+IxxxMTL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x327, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/KurtSaxonSurvivorVol.2/page/n1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit_Man:_A_Technical_Manual_for_Independent_Contractors
archive.org/details/KurtSaxonClarenceTheMightyMartianSlayer2
archive.org/details/Chemistry_of_Powder_Explosives_Volume_I_1941_By_Tenney_L_Davis
archive.org/details/Granddads_Wonderful_Book_of_Chemistry_Kurt_Saxon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing works inside of it

It was 300 ways to build blue boxes and hack phone systems, and one recipe for napalm.

CIA op.

rookie

Attached: 1546337495982.png (1110x590, 572K)

100 Epic ways to blow yourself up-

very based I used to get fucked up on bananadine

It got some kids to try to extract the bananadine from banana peels to get high so it's pretty great. It's a shame things like it don't exist anymore.

Attached: download.jpg (291x173, 5K)

>record clicks to hack collect calls
>gasoline and styrofoam = napalm
>strick anywhere matches + tennisball = firebomb
Gay and bluepilled

It's a meme. You will most likely not only hurt yourself but then the cops are going to ass rape you afterwards.

It also didn't have any good recipes for jenkem so maybe it wasn't so good after all.

I will say however that it's not as big of a meme as that hitman book is.

>was

why was?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1822x843, 317K)

I heard it was written by a guy that hated anarchists and contains a few errors that will blow you up if you follow the recipes to the letter.

Also stuff by Kurt Saxxon is better

>the cops are going to ass rape you afterwards.
WRONG, it's completely legal to own scary ass faggot
But yes it's full of shit and has nothing of value behind it

The guy who wrote it got trolls remorse a few years after writing it.

It was an FBI COINTLPRO project. The drug recipes will poison you and the bomb recipes will blow up in your face.

I'm saying that if you attempt to make bombs you will get raped by the cops if they catch you

Obsolete for 40 Years.
If you are looking for the REAL DEAL then check this out: archive.org/details/KurtSaxonSurvivorVol.2/page/n1

Him and Uncle Fester are the best sources for that kindf of info.

It's pretty shit tbqh

Attached: 1553736688863.jpg (256x197, 10K)

If I don't get the report filed by Monday they're sending me back to personal and records.

Attached: 1548959792876m.jpg (765x1024, 64K)

I'm sure no one would've thought to hide their activities from the cops without your helpful advice. Thanks, user.

That's the revised glow edition
But even it had neat stuff like hypodermic darts

If you really want to meme irl then you should combine the Navy Seal Pasta with this. Guarenteed (yous) no matter who you go after.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit_Man:_A_Technical_Manual_for_Independent_Contractors

Says the kike hiding behind his meme flag

>I'm a dumbass but you're a KIKE!

junk, try totse

It's not very good. It's mostly old shit about Phreaking and other shit that hasn't worked since 1989.

Pretty lame overall.

From what I remember, the phreaking/phone hacking shit was all outdated and based on primitive telco switches that no longer worked once everything became digital and computerized.

The explosives, etc. might be somewhat viable but you would more than likely blow yourself up or burn your house down trying anything inside that book than build any kind of functioning device.

Garbage. Low-effort commie-tier handbook for vandalism.

It had a lot more than that...iodine touch explosives, improvised fuses, recipes for actual fuses, etc. But to be honest, you can get the same knowledge out of reading spec ops manuals from various countries.

Kurt Saxon is the REAL DEAL. By all means check out his series "Clarence The Mighty Martian Slayer" -- PURE GOLD.

Here: archive.org/details/KurtSaxonClarenceTheMightyMartianSlayer2

Terrible. Utter garbage.
If you want some great texts for the average layman-

The Chemistry of Powder and Explosives - Davis
archive.org/details/Chemistry_of_Powder_Explosives_Volume_I_1941_By_Tenney_L_Davis

The Poor Man's James Bond Vols 1-4, Saxon
also, Granddad's Wonderful Book of Chemistry -
archive.org/details/Granddads_Wonderful_Book_of_Chemistry_Kurt_Saxon

The Scientific Principles of Improvised Warfare and Home Defense vols I-VI - Tobiason
(might be able to google these)

Amateur Rocket Motor Construction - Sleeter

The Illustrated Guide to Home Chemistry Experiments - Thompson
(this one is fucking EXCELLENT for teaching lab technique to the layman)

I highly recommend all of these. Very useful info and training for home/amateurs. Practice, practice as well.

t. chemist

Attached: bild0918.jpg (600x800, 522K)