What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1533843406679.png (686x440, 418K)

That you can't read the statement immediately afterwords and are only looking for out of context snippets to further your world view.

/thread

That you're a retarded NPC faggot.

COPE
dopples wasted on a Drumpfkike

Liberal NPCs can't into context.

Attached: 1555250636075.jpg (484x767, 83K)

Drumpf is purely reactionary, so him slumping defeatedly upon receipt of the news, speaks volumes

He knew (((They))) were coming to get him and thought that (((they))) were going to be a lot tougher. The deep state is a paper tiger without the presidency which is why they ree'd so hard

I'd tell you to eat shit, but you're a kraut, so you already do

> i now have to give Israel $38 billion and everything else it wants if i want my family to stay alive

Fpbp

That he will never be able to accomplish real governance because he will be bogged down by a witch hunt.

I'd tell you to do likewise but since you're from Belize you probably can't afford to eat anything.

Attached: 1545910335522.jpg (1200x1198, 125K)

He's about to awaken he's inner führer and turn the white house into a trap house with anime characters

Attached: 1488.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Honkler protects trump.

Attached: we3orm0z9wp21.jpg (740x696, 91K)

>What did he mean by this?
read it for yourself. don't simply listen to what the media says.

Attached: here's_what_he_meant.png (680x861, 379K)

Noice

Glow niggers gonna glow

Here's the context you low IQ leftists keep intentionally omitting to create an impression of guilt.
Don't forget to sage retard threads, boys.

Attached: 1555601782800.png (764x467, 254K)

saved

>I’m fucked. I’m not going to be able to do shit during my presidency.
But you already knew that moshe, take your faggotry back to redd*t where it works.

Attached: 9752EBE4-551B-4036-96D6-477D92663BC4.jpg (525x343, 24K)

>or words to that effect.
haha k

His entire presidency would be hamstrung by a 2-3 year long investigation, with the real purpose to cast consistent doubt about the legitimacy of his presidency. That's what he meant. He meant he was fucked, because this would prevent him from accomplishing anything. That's exactly what it did. His statement was correct. The moment the special council began, it was the end of him being able to do anything productive as the president.

Also
>when you meme so badly you blank out fuck like you’re middle aged cat lady

Attached: 3E8B0597-EC06-47FB-8A4C-C2870198AAF3.jpg (1024x984, 72K)

Why is called an "Independent Council" when it is composed of 13 Democrats and a Hillary-supporting Mueller?

I never realized it was this bad. Is it possible that his general lack of effect after the first few months was because he was being blocked behind the scenes b/c "lol special counsel"? I had heard the dems trying to argue that the investigation should preclude him from picking Supreme Court justices, but what if they thought they could do that because they already could do things almost as destructive behind the scenes?
Shit, what if the end of the investigation means he can start making good on campaign promises again? The possibilities are limitless if this was as much a problems as he made it out to be.

Attached: 1534582490287.png (756x749, 509K)

Nothing will change. In fact it might be worse now since the conclusion of the report is so vague and nebulous, that all sides are claiming it supports their opinion. Warren is calling for motions for impeachment on obstruction of justice charges. Trump is claiming it clears him and proves no collusion. Muller just wants to go home and be done with this fiasco. Anyone and Everyone with skin in the game for the 2020 election is taking their party's hardline stance on the interpretation. This will result in even MORE division, and will cause even MORE confliction or contention against accomplishing anything under this presidency. Even when he wins 2020 because of how apparent the propaganda is over this report, he will accomplish NOTHING, because "orange man bad" will NEVER go away, no matter how clear the evidence might be to suggest the opposite. It's stuck in the minds of the masses that he's the villain. His statement will hold true until it's all done in 2024. He's fucked. It was the end of his presidency.

>he thinks republicans will let him run again
kek

I still wish a peaceful solution was possible that didn't involve self-exctinction, but being so assmad at a presidential loss that you ruin the entire presidency's credibility forever is really straining my diplomatic side.
Last time, they didn't realize that they needed to form a united front if they wanted to get rid of him until it was too late. Now they know, but he's the incumbent and they always have a big advantage unless they were massive dickheads. Plus, nobody else in the Republican side is nearly as liked even after Trump's inefficacy. They might just put up with him to get SOMETHING done, if they're smart. These days, though, they're mostly just coasting off of the Dems insisting on dying, so they might not make the logical decision.

Attached: 1555692469977.png (600x3315, 902K)

no you silly faggot that isn't how this works at all. OP left out the rest of this paragraph so as not to provide context for the snippet he tries to lie with. Trump was speaking to being bogged down legislatively by a witch hunt for a good chunk of his presidency and not being able to fulfill campaign promises.