Do we have any obligation to dead people?

It might be a meme but I feel obligated to my ancestors, both genetic and countrymen, to do the right thing.

Attached: itistime.png (499x626, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1kP9kq_AoDxhEjEPpkpMajw9Teq7qnyrsYFruYzYPU2Y/edit?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>feeling obligated to fertilizer
are you a worm?

it's time to get rid of the 2nd amendment

I'm going out on a limb here but i believe you're not the product of a race mixing couple because that's how normal people feel

Shut the fuck up leaf

Based leaf. Founding fathers never thought about the future when they wrote the Con-shit-tution.

the jews should pay monis for killing 80 million europeans by starting WWII

Foind the jew bot

This

Attached: D5EC7B23-CCDA-46E8-A08E-17F68A2602D9.jpg (643x800, 112K)

it's time to annex canada

You should. Imagine if it weren't for the man in your pic you'd be living in Britbongistan getting pulled over by Constaple Mehmed and Jenny searching your vehicle for butter knives.

>burger ID: Fat
Kek

try it bitch

Attached: CANADA DID THIS.jpg (1200x630, 444K)

It's one of the 10 commandments.
>Honor your father and your mother so that you may have a long life in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.
Value your ancestors, and you will live a long life in your land, or throw it away and perish.

lmao

shut up FAT

Yes.

Neck yourself you retarded blithering cunt

Well they got us here, so yea don't diss them. Why is it man's instinct to always rebel against their creators? Be grateful and don't be a cunt about it.

Try reading Burke, if you haven't already (he's not perfect, but offers some good insights into this topic)

Of course we do. Our ancestors built everything we have with their blood, sweat, and tears. It would be the ultimate slap in the face not to respect and honor them. If you spent your whole life building a house for your child and as soon as you gave it to them they immediately let a bunch of homeless drug addicts shit the place up and destroy it, how would you feel? That is how the founding fathers would feel about our nation day. It's time for us to wake up and take our nation back. Read: docs.google.com/document/d/1kP9kq_AoDxhEjEPpkpMajw9Teq7qnyrsYFruYzYPU2Y/edit?usp=drivesdk

Honor your ancestors

Attached: 1555069584608.jpg (460x453, 68K)

This hits the nail on the fucking head.
Well as they say, the best of us know whats good for the rest of us, OP. It just so happens that sometimes those people are dead

its more that I dont want to leave a shithole for children

Attached: d7294f815dd.gif (400x211, 3.98M)