CNN changes tune! The truth is coming out!

It looks like CNN has changed its narrative. Trump did nothing and they are blaming Obama's administration for creating the collusion narrative as a cover up for their failure! What timeline are we in now?
cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html

Attached: 20190419_172911.jpg (720x1243, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hR7okLvymFw
jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/03/07/wikileaks-cia-hackers-can-pose-as-russians-ring-a-bell/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower_Moscow
cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On their opinion blog. NY Times ran a really good article about it on their opinion blog too. They're all setting themselves up for when Trump is fully vindicated and everyone turns on the media so they can point to one article as evidence that they weren't 100% in on the hoax.

It is too little too late, the people know the truth.

Bump for the only thread that has any meat on it.

Typical CNN.
They've known for two fucking years that Trump was innocent, but they ran the story 23 hours a day anyway.
Now he's been vindicated, they have to blame somebody and pretend they didn't realise.
So they blame the black guy because... well... because he actually did the crime.

Attached: ritual_child_abuse.jpg (2048x1536, 523K)

>SHIEEEEEET

Attached: 1541855850909.jpg (232x272, 4K)

What about the obvious blatant in your face 100% real jewish collusion?

There's this also

Attached: 1554762613490m.jpg (983x1024, 75K)

Trump colluded? Any non meme evidence?

Attached: 1270999470257.jpg (508x595, 63K)

Underrated post

Attached: 0FC99496-C8C5-42A6-A27A-F960B72D1BA6.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

You mean the collusion that's been going on for over 70 years?

Have a (you) based pol/lack

Attached: 1526950580763.jpg (599x480, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hR7okLvymFw

Attached: 1537146442935.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

My 87 year old grandma doesn't even trust the news anymore.. She says all the T.V. shows are just awful..
I told her it's the Jews trying to fracture us and cause civil unrest.
She goes "there's something funny going on"

Meaning there is a fucking recording of him ordering spying on Trump and treasonous shit. "oh no niggers, that's not me on tape"

Obama's administration did nothing about the so called Russian interference because it was them making it look like the Russians.
>Obama's CIA was hacking people and making it look like China or Russia (remember Sony)
jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/03/07/wikileaks-cia-hackers-can-pose-as-russians-ring-a-bell/

Attached: 1554943820387.png (695x541, 667K)

It was all a hoax from the start. All predicated by Obama for Hillary so that he can keep his rejected and forced policies in place after he was gone.

Attached: 1554049429996.jpg (620x700, 48K)

Big surprise. Obama didn't do shit other than live like a king for eight years. CNN is well aware of what is coming and they want to memory hole their involvement in all of this ASAP. If anything this is a sign that the blowback will be real and will be massive.

Yup. Typical media Jewish tricks. Don't let them get away this time. I hope this bankrupts them all.

What’s fucking funny Is if trump loses the election trump has a shit load of dems and libs and media to sue.

Attached: 87E93CAD-A7F3-41FB-BE2F-894A42490E6B.jpg (577x432, 49K)

They’re ratings and clicks are tanking so they’re trying a new tactic to regain some credibility because Joe Sixpack is bored of this shit

I really hope these are all just shitposts. I couldn't believe there are this many dumb fucks thinking Zion Don is going to bring the "deep state" down.

Once you are awake, you don’t go to sleep again.

Those are the most honest sentences CNN has put out in a decade

Let me know when any of these outlets points out that Israel has been “meddling in our democracy” for the last seven decades

They're doing damage control, not suicide.

What..Me Worry?

Attached: obamaspyhat.jpg (520x480, 58K)

>Obama didn't do shit

Obama is shit personified

Attached: ObamaShitTruck.gif (360x480, 83K)

Well wtf did you expect when they can't write a show or movie that is free of propaganda in your face for just LITERALLY 5 SECONDS

They are just reinforcing the "Russia got Trump elected" narrative.
As long as they keep that going they can spin Trump as being complicit with Russians.

>CNN is FAKE NEWS
>LOL Obummer BTFO by CNN
Pick one

bumping your bump

Mate, the headline further re-inforces the narrative the fake news story that Russia is somehow influencing the outcome of the US electoral process....HONK HONK

Attached: 8E3BDB82-85E1-4A0A-AC0C-008705EA6F05.png (680x680, 188K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower_Moscow

Hmmm he isn't looking so smug that day huh

Well yeah. Meant he didn't get anything done other than to leach off of us with his husband.

That's the whitest Barry had ever looked. Maybe because the pimp walk jive won't save his ass from a grand jury and an AG that isn't afraid to push back?

We don't talk about that. We only talk about fake and gay shit that no one believes.

0bama should have known his racist Democrat party would hurriedly throw him under the bus
Dahhhhhhh!

Attached: duck-season-rabbit-season.gif (320x240, 566K)

So what would you think if Trump built a moscow tower later on? He stated his interest in doing it.

This one part of the ex-firefighters prophecy/vision from God

Wgaf?

Shocked that it's even linked on their front page. They must be shivering about the investigation of what started this mess.

Attached: strawberry.jpg (511x672, 49K)

Some of you obviously didn't read the article fully before responding. I understand what it says. You can't expect them to instantly understand that Russia means Israel/Jewish proxies in Russia. It takes time to prove those things but the bread crumbs are there. It takes time and lots of work to prove these things before you just release it to the entire population. No I dont expect trump to crumble the deep state but it would be a nice surprise. On the other hand, it is abundantly obvious him and his administration have the deep state scared and he is making worthwhile changes regardless of how hard they try to slow him down. This is a possibly critical turning point in the history of the US and if you dont see that you are either blind or scared.

>cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html
So this is why Obama tried to get on our good side all of the sudden with his "anti-immigration =/= racism" narrative.

Based Nana.

Attached: instaprofile.jpg (400x400, 59K)

Gonna need this for my reaction folder, thanks Mateusz

Care to explain?

Attached: 9eb845a3dffad2ce8bad21699670b72a.jpg (272x256, 18K)

Attached: you can't change the channel now.jpg (749x499, 149K)

He's been a businessman his whole life and already has properties in Dubai, Indonesia, Turkey, India, Uruguay and so on.. Russia is a pretty big chunk of the world - I'd expect someone with a footprint everywhere to also have one in Russia.
You need to realize that "Russia" became a thing because of the attempted coup. It's still a real place and real economic activity happens with them.

Gay

Are you defending the credibility of the MSM because holy shit motherfucker have you even been paying attention to these kikes? They don’t “do a lot of research” before brainwashing the population, they release whatever the fuck they want, including a bullshit made up story about how trump likes to be peed on. Fucking reevaluate.

But they are starting with the fake polls now to make it look like Trump's approval rating is going down despite the fact it's moved wayyyy up. I'm in CA and every liberal I know is like "fuck, you were right" they know the obstruction shit is bullshit, they aren't fooling anyone. If the poll tricks work though, which they historically have, then we are fucked.

>My mother-in-law
>in 70s, christianity turned up to 11
told me something to the effect of "if you arent of European ancestry you shouldnt be allowed to live in the US or Europe."
My jaw just about fell off because shes always virtue signaling about blacks and jews.

We've always been at war with Eastasia.

I forgot to take off my shitposting flag

Reminder to not forgive CNN no matter what they say.

Attached: fat jew tits.jpg (532x800, 71K)

Attached: Carlos Slim.png (761x762, 207K)

Jewish Trap?

that's a rare shapiro

Attached: snsm 65757.jpg (1041x843, 58K)

>trying to
America has already been fractured in every way imaginable.

yes
your president was a crook

Attached: obama-nixon.jpg (640x360, 28K)

4U

Attached: 1551645629924.jpg (1891x821, 131K)

>he doesn't know about mommy milkers Abigail Shapiro

>our democracy
It's a republic you pinko scum. Communists get the helicopter.

No. They have no credibility they do and say whatever makes them money. I'm simply saying things are changing behind the scenes and as a consequence of that the news narrative seems to also be changing. This is the first news article I've seen in a very long time that seems to encourage the reader to dig deeper and actually think about what is happening instead of spoon feeding them blatant lies. Its progress. Not much but it is something

if she didn't have big tits you wouldn't have given her a second look

It's true. You make more money in the industry than on the CIA payscales. Operation Mockingbird is a pretty good pick because being a media darling gets you fame and fortune, just like how your Jewess mother used to tell you that you were so special.

You don't know my dick.

Attached: 1525926627210.jpg (900x1200, 173K)

>What timeline are we in now?

I knew Causal Domain Shear was a real thing. Or CNN is just trying retrohistory their last two years of lies..

Nice one :)

this is the most jewish picture ive ever seen

Top kek

Attached: 1542150960835.gif (480x265, 3.79M)

To be fair CNN is the least fake news out of them all. FOX ranks first. I tune into CNN once in awhile and they have been giving Trump favorable coverage which kinda shocked me. I might give them a second chance

Definitely rubbed my foreskinless dick to it.

Attached: 1469399672928.jpg (1280x1707, 397K)

>To be fair CNN is the least fake news out of them all.
That’s some serious bait my friend

cheque em

Attached: 1555440767568 4.png (742x943, 764K)

>right fellow channers!
Bait or retardation?

Yep. NY Times and the Atlantic also each ran a surprisingly truthful article on the subject this week. It doesn't mean 99.9% of their stuff won't continue to be leftist propaganda, and it certainly doesn't mean their subversive goals have changed. But it's a sign that they understand they need to reposition a little to protect themselves.

Scott Jennings is one of CNNs resident Trump shills. This is just an opinion piece

No collusion and no obstruction though.

It's almost like some kind of a cabal coordinates all of the official news outlets.

Have you considered that they might have found out some criminal wrong doing by obama and are getting ready to burn him. It makes no sense to burn the leftists main negro unless he has skeletons.

that filthy mexican is the worst of em all. I wouldn't be surprised if he has ties with every major drug cartel in latin america

That's the point. Opinion piece or not, they don't allow anything to run under their logo unless they choose to. These opinion blogs have a specific purpose: to put stuff out there with their name on it in a way they can claim it later if they wish, or deny responsibility if they don't. It's a way to set up damage control in advance, which means they see that they may need that soon.

They've known plenty about Obama all along. It wouldn't be enough for them to learn about wrongdoing; they would have to be convinced that he's about to be exposed no matter what they do.
But this is just one opinion piece, so I wouldn't say it means that yet. It's just a bit of strategic positioning in case they need to move that direction later.

I don't think you'd need to try all that hard to find criminal wrongdoings within the Obama administrations, nor many of the ones that came before. It could be that they're floating the idea of using that legacy as a trial balloon to see if they can use it as a sacrificial goat to stop things from going further or to re-attract the dem base to the new blood (a popular objective repeated often on Mueller day in their media.)

But I would also notice that the common denominator is the need to keep the Russia narrative going. If Obama dropped the ball or colluded or anything else, then that's just more proof RUSSIA MAN BAD. This narrative has been critical to the globalist plan for many more decades.

They know what's coming down the pipe with Barr's investigation into the origins of the Russia Investigation. They're just trying to get out ahead of it.

Unfortunately they've done such a good job at brainwashing the Radical Left that those people will cognitive dissonance the MSM into being Pro-Trump Russian plants who want Trump to get re-elected so they keep their ratings high.

Anyone else remember both Obama and Hillary smugly saying how our election cannot be hacked and how the loser will need to accept the results?

What happened to that attitude?

That was when they were positive they would get away with everything.