AMERICA PLEASE INVADE CANADA

MAKE IT END I'M BEGGING YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE

>Depending whether employment equity (or EE) targets are being met, the Canadian military periodically closes some of its approximately 100 occupations or trades to any applicants but women and visible minorities.

>The commander of the recruiting group, Colonel Luc Sabourin confirmed that in practice, it means that if a white male was applying for a job that was temporarily open only to EE candidates, he would be informed the occupation was full.

>Indigenous applicants are “not required to write” or “must write but don’t need to pass” the Canadian Forces Aptitude Test, the military's entrance exam.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-canadian-forces-jobs-where-only-women-need-apply/amp

Attached: Screenshot_20190419_182558.jpg (1080x1158, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-military-to-review-uniforms-badges-ceremonies-to-ensure-it-is-welcoming-to-women-minorities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry, this will make it easier for Chang, Mohammad, and Juan to overthrow your government.

Just apply for them and say your a woman and if they deny you, make a charter claim that they're being bigots

>Just apply for them and say your a woman and if they deny you, make a charter claim that they're being bigots

I went to get a new library card from the Toronto library system. The form only asked for my name, address, phone number, email and gender - with 14 options to choose from. I chose androgyne, whatever the fuck that means.

Attached: 1555434558309.png (640x794, 1.11M)

once the chinese take over everything will be okay

They're never fill

nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-military-to-review-uniforms-badges-ceremonies-to-ensure-it-is-welcoming-to-women-minorities

>Canadian military to review uniforms, badges, ceremonies to ensure it is welcoming to women, minorities

Note how the one guy in the comments who defendsthis is a fucking paki.

How the fuck can we invade if every other country already has their citizens in our ranks?

Who the fuck are we anymore? What do we stand for?

Attached: 1553498057589.jpg (598x529, 12K)

The NYPD is the size of our Army and we never "invade" anything without the Americans anyway.
The military will be relegated to being little more than a jobs program.

>>Canadian military to review uniforms, badges, ceremonies to ensure it is welcoming to women, minorities

And how about pacifists? Can we accommodate pacifists too?

can't ruin an irrelevant military. canadian forces is just a welfare program.

>The military will be relegated to being little more than a jobs program.
Then they should say as much and let in the disabled and pacifists in at the same time. Fuck it. Just send everyone home and mail them cheques.

doggie blowjobs

They're going fucking insane with the whole "equality" thing. Get the best person for the job, fuck forced diversity. This is just sexism

Sorry they can't they are busy dying for Israel

The institutions and ceremonies will become less relevant as time goes on and eventually phased out for being relics of white oppression or some shit (thing Remembrance Day, ceremonial dress reflecting British heritage etc) because white Canadians don't want to join and they'll have to start taking the foreigners we bring in.

Attached: canadian_soldiers040730.jpg (210x196, 12K)

>eventually phased out for being relics of white oppression or some shit

Then let's just get it over with and ditch it. And ditch the flag, rewrite the history books, tear down all pre-2000 architecture and make Chinese our official language. I just want the pain to end. Just euthanize this country already.

Attached: 1553575022282.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Meanwhile all American military jobs are posted “XL”.

Thank you for your (meal) service, burgers!

Attached: 2556239B-7239-44B4-895D-CBE28EFBFF8A.jpg (690x388, 55K)

That’s so fucked.

I fucking hate this piece of shit country so goddamned much.