+170 beat that

Whos the most priveleged on Jow Forums

Attached: privilege_scorecard_full_2.jpg (1608x905, 93K)

>scientist
>-15 privilege points
Uhm, why?

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

+190

Attached: 737MAX_key949.png (2000x1451, 2.67M)

Fuck sakes im on 160. Am I a failure lads?

Negative scores should get the furnace.

wait, middle east is worse than africa? So all those rich oil babbys get truckloads of points for free?

>Jewish has most privilege points
Ok I respect this

Holy fuck, these are wildly inaccurate, in some cases completely backwards

120 that’s alright

>175
Kys me

>Jewish
>only +25
that would imply white people are equally privledged, which is patently false.

>blind
Uhhh how are they supposed to see it then?

Also
>blind is -750
So even if you were a 6 4 cis white Scandinavian straight Jewish man with a beautiful face who was a banker billionaire but blind, you’d be hundreds of points less privileged than me

because admitting there is a genetic difference in the IQ of races hurts you

Jew spotted.

Pretty disappointed, wish it was higher.

Attached: 2nd basedest nigga around right after Mosley.jpg (284x177, 7K)

> jewish + 25

What do they mean by this?

Blind fags btfo!

This is pretty funny, I won't lie

Being disfigured isn't as bad as being black. LOL.

If you're fuckin' blind how can you even do the scorecard? You can't even get assblasted because you will never read it. Laughed wayyy too hard at this shit.

Attached: e48p3gb9m1t21.png (600x465, 135K)

>trans (passable) +10
>trans -500
kek

On the plus side at least my son is 85, that's neat.

>retarded -200
fuck

155 but self-employed and feel that should be worth the most

Where my blind, black, intersex, gay, trans, middle eastern, disfigured, short, homeless, Muslim scientist bros at? -2540 REPRESENT.

Blind, muslim, gay homeless, trans goblina, midget, unemployed, 3rd worlders btfo

Privilege of 175 reporting for duty CW2/WW3 when?

>the sheet of victimization

>hurr durr Muslim -600

guess who made this stupid shit

i said the magic words in front of some Muslims in Afghanistan you can literally say whatever you want if your a Muslim its great

>A trans person that is a billion is less privileged than homeless man
Liberals are fucking retarded.

A short, homeless, disfigured, blind, sand nigger mtf intersex transfag Muslim scientist

>engineer +10
>scientist -15
Hope your anuses prolapse when you pull your Phds out of them, researchfags

Attached: 6a2.png (600x610, 565K)

Because you are too smart to get a job with your feminist dance PhD

210 checks out

Because of the "Gender Scientists" and "African Science majors."

Yah know, the mystic voodoo style of "science."

15, I mean I may not be as underprivelaged as an Israeli jew with his -600 on arrival, but I guess I will last like 10 years, before I go to the equality gulag.

>Top of Europe
>Most of those countries are inferior to Australia

195, should be 205 if the person the person that wrote this up had any idea of the current standings of countries.

35 :(

>+25 for being a jew cocksucker
lol gg

190 apparently

Attached: fuckenkek.png (291x378, 86K)

135, am I fucked?

>A gay black woman is less privileged than a retarded man
>A homeless nigger in Africa is as privileged as a gay, black, trans person in the US.

hmmm... no pagan in the religion section
i'll take -50 as it's similar to hindu without the safety of numbers, not even SJWs respect it and muslims want to kill you for it

that totals to ... zero.

i'm a black intersex gay trans middle eastern muslim blind homeless disfigured manlet scientist. got -2540. check your priviledge cis scum

>Female -50
Absolute fucking bullshit. Women, even ugly ones, can have all of their needs met simply because of the hole between their legs. If I was a woman I'd never work another fucking day in my life

I'd rather be a quadruple amputee than a nigger

I like how being a literal millionaire only gives a paltry +15 points but being male is at minimum +75 points

Missed that kek

>straight, white american male
>mfw 50
What a piece of shit I am.

Attached: At Foodplace With Driverman.jpg (1073x467, 137K)

Well yeah, it's obvious that Oprah is less privileged than a cis-white male coal miner.

>jewish
>+25
That is not real.

>Europe - Top "Sweden" +25

Attached: lkjllkj4.jpg (335x335, 16K)

should be +100

You mean - 6000000.

Attached: ADFF366B-4A33-4D34-9B41-654551AB8A2A.png (693x983, 381K)

Gay trans othernigger, disfigured homeless muslim, blind retarded HIV positive midget scientist from yemen here, how fucked am I?

Attached: 1495846215839.jpg (408x439, 20K)

Not all jews get the full kike benefits package.

white 25
male 25
us 20
9/10 20
straight 20
able 25
cis 20
rich 25
no prof 0
= 180

abnormalities:

1) half deaf(one ear), dont count as disabled IMO, and if anything, gets me points whenever i mention it and people are completely blown away that i am "normal"/can make music/dont ask for any special treatment, but having worked with lots of deaf people, -50 is kind of bullshit, should be at least half of blind. blind people can still talk with little/no interference where as fully deaf people are really fucked until they learn to read/write/sign and even then they are severely limited in who they can communicate with versus blind people. blind should be at most -200/300 and deaf at -100/-150. blind should not be -750.

also, lol @ no job = 0 points

"no job" should be split between "dont have to work" and "unemployed, seeking work". i dont have to work, which i would count as +10-20 points, its a privilege, so i'd count myself as 190-200

also trans -500 is hilarious considering its a choice/something u can work around unlike deafness/blindness which limits you forever.

trans/gay/bi/etc should at most be -10/-20, depending on where you live in the world. in the west, its should actually be +10/+20 because it comes with protected minority status.

also, middle eastern shouldnt be -600, it should be variable. i know some a couple guys from UAE whose father is a minor noble and they are fucking flush as shit, +100 at least, they hire western women to fly to their palace and poop on them for lulz. thats a privilege.

Attached: 1541296558475.jpg (1535x2079, 317K)

MEDSHARTS BTFO

Attached: 1539980649614.png (366x51, 17K)

It shows how naive and out of touch whoever created this is.

"Oh man imagine being blind, wouldn't it just suck. Oh no."

>bisexual +10
>gay -150
The victim standard gets higher every year.

t. 65

Attached: 1Iz5XD2.png (222x293, 148K)

There is this long standing theory of mine about muh high IQ ashkenazim.
If you think about it, the Jews only ever get Nobel (or any) Prizes it in subjective fields like (((psychology))) or (((peace))) or (((literature))).
There is not much scientific development from them.
Here, you see that universities heavy on technology like Caltech, MIT and Stanford don't have such high Jewish admission biases.
Their moon mission failed this year, with superior technology to that from 50's.
Even looking historically, if they are 110 iQ on average, shouldn't they have outstripped the European technology and just subjugate us instead of parasitism and subversion?
This is one of big redpills, I believe. They are not so smart. They can just say enough words for people not to realise they are saying nothing.

>Being retarded is better than being blind

Being a woman with a billion dollar net worth is, according to this list, is worse than being a burger flipper at McDonalds. A billionaire saudi prince is less privileged than a white disfigured and immobilized homeless person in america.

The left is gone.

>Being a woman with a billion dollar net worth is, according to this list, is worse than being a burger flipper at McDonalds
Well it's not wrong.

Attached: theranos.jpg (768x766, 55K)

Cause you're a fuckin nerd

>>Being a woman with a billion dollar net worth is, according to this list, is worse than being a burger flipper at McDonalds
>Well it's not wrong.

that bitch lost points for being a lying loser who couldnt back up her bullshit claims, not because she was a woman.

Also, 1fiddyfive.

True, but she has also lost her fortune because of that.

I got +35

Whites BTFO'd eternally

>being a black billionaire is worse than being a poor white man
who makes this garbage

fun fact, I almost got a job in her new facility, before it all crashed with no survivors.

Germany - Meh

KRAUTS BTFO

How would being self-employed be a privilege? Oh wait we're talking 2019 USA style Bilderberg politics
YOO AR PRIVILIEGED

Imagine you walk the street wearing your diamond Beats and a you can hear over the music, as a white amputee homeless vet throws a gamer word at you. Your entire existence is shattered in that very moment. That trauma will pass on your children for the generations to come.

poor as fuck, a little overweight, but normal otherwise
Why the fuck is the middle east lower than Africa
Some of those fucks live like kings

270, Give me the upboats!

Attached: 20190415_143855.jpg (534x271, 122K)

115, but I don't know if I have social autism. 70 if I actually do.

Attached: 1549545598733.png (1280x720, 938K)

-500 something
My eyesight fucking sucks.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

-250. First time being a faggot ever felt useful.

120 or -5, depending on whether we the Spanish are white or not

wow imagine thinking tech workers are less privileged than Drs holy shit

nope only +5 on that metric

>straight
>cis
isn't this the same thing?

Straight is sex orientation. Cis is your gender. Fucking kill me for even knowing that

Attached: 1550339805542.png (1000x735, 710K)

>>straight
>>cis
>isn't this the same thing?

oh sweet summer child, you'd offend a million mentally ill people with such a statement.

straight = you want to fuck opposite gender

cis = comfortable in skin, aka, you don't feel like "a woman trapped in a man's body" etc

SOMEONE hasn't been to sensitivity training/modern liberal university!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1554932495448.jpg (480x480, 71K)

Im a straight white cis male and got 45
I mean i would date a passable trap desu but only for companionship not sex
Anyway this is so retardedly set up that you could be a billionaire and have negative points

Straight means you are attracted to the opposite gender. Cis means you're the same gender you were born as. A MtF who is attracted to males is a straight trans, a man who is attracted to men is a gay cis, and a MtF who is attracted to females is a gay(lesbian) trans.

Dumb goyim

too many h1b visas

>Jewish +25

>blind nearly 4 times less "privileged" than retarded
I'm fairly certain that being blind is less of a curse than being a literal troglodyte incapable of interacting meaningfully or even to the most basic level with virtually anything. Retarded people are non-humans.