How could I join Atomwaffen?

I want to join this group, as I am in the U.S and wish to clean the U.S of people who don't belong here, likes Jews and niggers.

Attached: atomwaffen.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/careers
fbijobs.gov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you do fellow white American patriot? I am current heading recruitment efforts for Adam Waffle. Please email me to speak privately at [email protected]

It's common knowledge that the atomwaffen division is made up of 50% CIA niggers, 45% FBI niggers, and 5% nazis too stupid to realize they've been compromised
That being said, you would know that, since you're also a glowing fucking faggot.

Attached: 1544304043418.jpg (700x467, 46K)

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

Just start your own

Attached: באַלד.png (680x680, 233K)

Hello FBI. Tell Agent Fitzgerald I say hey, and his wife's still a man. He'll know what it means.

Good news then is that the glowniggers are just arresting each other.

Not today CIA!

Attached: 1507612858946.png (370x547, 355K)

Call their recruitment center, they'll set you up.

>Dissavvowed and reported to cyber-police.

Give me one good reason not to like the atomwaffen.

>b-b-b-but it's filled with feds!!!

So the government is literally subsidizing a more extreme version of my ideology, therefore making my own relatively more acceptable?

nice try FBI also if you actually did your research you'd know Atomwaffen Division is invite only, I mean even PBS stated this in their documentary on those guys. You feds need to get your info straight, I remember yesterday you niggers were asking about joining the TWP despite that group not existing for a good year now.

Attached: kill mailman.jpg (750x765, 125K)

Dont forget about Dino Cappuzzo's meth rock boofing problem

Just phone up the FBI. Easy peasy. May as well get in on the ground floor, after all.

Attached: raep.jpg (600x794, 79K)

I will help you join. What is ur contact info?

What a coincidence fellow extremist citizen. I happen to be recruiting for Adamwatten in [LOCAL AREA]. Please send me your name, phone number, address, and a list of all felonies committed by you and/or associates during the past 7 years to [email protected]. Thank you, and together we will purge the United States of America of all persons of color.

I like Atomwaffen Division, good guys, all these faggots yelling "MOSSAD FED SATANIST" are the same faggots who lie about Tarrant because they're pussies who can't handle someone backing up their words with action. pic related

Attached: tarrant.png (1874x587, 115K)

cia.gov/careers

Attached: nikon_d3_3_2_2019_EN1.jpg (599x601, 55K)

Hello CIA. Be assured, I am not FBI and should definitely be trusted with any information you have pertaining to criminal activity. Please electronically mail all future plans to [email protected]

>Hey guys don't do any action, everyone is a fed
God I hate this coward mentality to justify doing absolutely nothing besides sitting on your ass while bitching and moaning like a woman. Kill yourself nigger

Attached: 1552547713954.jpg (566x480, 28K)

Nah nigger I work for the IRS, I'm looking for anyone being a bad gentile not paying their taxes to Israel to throw in prison.

Attached: Pewds.png (458x329, 82K)

Here's their website:

fbijobs.gov

>generic airsoft crossdraw vest
>but has a can on his rifle
something doesn't add up

You should avoid most of these groups, OP, the transparency of their activities in turn leads them to being infiltrated by the government long before they attain any momentum or capacity to reform their communities.

Just learn about chemistry, electrical engineering, and physiques. Then you can vet and make your own front-organizations.

It's the modern bogeyman, goy.

>tfw you're the only actual fed in a thread full of fedposters

That vest is a cheap tacticool carrier that a lot of people here buy as for the can that's clearly just an Oil Filter Suppressor which most fags use because they're cheaper than buying a regular suppressor. That guy was clearly going on a budget there.

Yea, I don't get why would you get an airsoft tier vest instead of an actual plate carrier. Nobody asked them to buy First Spear or Crye but at least try, my nigga.

Attached: read bible.png (680x680, 250K)

Whoa. Just realized. This weekend we honor the two greatest men the kikes have taken from us...