Why are more people using self checkouts and working for free?

Why are more people using self checkouts and working for free?

Attached: 273746174949.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2lq6G9Ns0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This kills the wagie.

It's faster faggot

because the jewish capitalists are taking their money

It’s more pleasurable than dealing with Shaniqua

I don't like interacting with people.

Because amicable social interaction with strangers has been purged by (((them))) to reduce resistance when the mass arrests start

Because the self checkout speaks english unlike the cashier. Deal with it faggot.

Asians will always choose self checkout so they don't have to interact with other humans. Also if you think for a second the DNA of wagies isn't in all the food you're eating you're dumb af

Because some cashiers keep trying to chat with you. So people are starting to avoid all cashiers. And it was mostly women doing that in my experience. They ruin everything.

I always use the self checkout at Walmart. It’s just faster. On a related note, I’m surprised they don’t have more problems with theft there. I’ve definitey considered just sticking my
Masters or something in my bag and moving along.

ha, that's what I was about to type

The cashiers are so fucking retarded that it's easier to poke a big screen instead

Why waste your energy and time going to a restaurant or store when you can get it delivered?

>order what you want
>tyrone selects random burger in the cashier
some people dont like surprises i guess

Bait post by meme flag. Don’t reply or you’re a certified cuck.

Be me, get off work go to store to buy some food, go to self checkout to avoid retard disgruntled checker.

If you can explain to me what their pupose is other than sliding tangible items through a barcode reader, maybe I will help them out.

Most checkers should have been replace in the 80s when ATMs became more popular. But greedy unions love to support the retarded workers of the world.

Attached: Redpill.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>I’ve definitey considered just sticking my
>Masters or something in my bag

Attached: bags.jpg (700x467, 37K)

The number one form of self checkout theft at Walmart is ringing up organic produce as regular produce. Walmart has no solution to the problem but the savings on labor makes up for the price difference between regular and organic.

Because I don't want Bumqueizia Jackson or Poojeet Rajnam to be fucking up my checkout or slowing me down.

I steal minimum 5-10% of item when using self serve to pay my salary for self serve. Self serve great

You can check the prices of what you're buying before you pay for it and read the receipt.
t. cheapskate

Damn phone posting. Tomatoes

I love them. When I had little cash, I could take a minute or two to insert about $10 in change. No way could I do that with a cashier. I would get Jewed at those Cashstar machines as well.
Anyways, they have scales for items, cameras at most checkouts, cameras around the area, a worker monitoring, and sometimes a door checker.

The solution is either get rid of organic or make everything organic

Im deaf and I prefer to use self checkouts.

I don't know about fast food but for general shopping its just so much faster to do it yourself. At my local walmart it was just old ladies taking 10 minutes to get me on my way. Lines are short if there is one at all. Being a wagie myelf I feel for people losing their jobs though.

Attached: 1551753268157.jpg (480x480, 25K)

1: If I talk to an cashier, I have to pay attention to him for 1 minute or so or else I'll seem impolite,
2: I have social phobia which I've learned to keep bottled up - but communicating with the cashier makes me uncomfortable,
3: Cashiers put my eggs and doritos under my milk and soda - they are retards,
4: Cashiers at fastfood places *never* take my order correctly, to the point where they give me cheeseburgers instead of regular hamburgers even when I made a point to ask for the burgers plain - EVERY TIME I use the self-order board, my order is filled correctly. This means that it isn't the cooks who can't fill the order right - it's the dumbass cashier putting the order in wrong.

Why would I subject myself to another point of failure? Why involve other people in my life? Why should I be distracted from my thoughts by someone who can't pay attention to me long enough to take my order correctly?

I'm not a black, so I don't steal.
But I will exclusively buy discounted items along apps and coupons.

>In fast food?
>Less of a chance that the beaner in the kitchen fucks the order up

Never thought about that, fucking genius, and door checkers are fucking useless unless you’re walking out with bulky shit like a tv or something

why not?

Attached: self-ch3ckout.webm (288x360, 319K)

top fuckin kek

Attached: hehe.png (502x374, 167K)

Because it relates to how they view the world, though a electronic device, with no real human interaction.

Because I don't want some retard with shit under their nails touching my food and putting the eggs at the bottom of the bag.

I don't want my NEET bux going to wagecucks. I choose the machine every time.

only time to not use self check out is when you buy a bunch of produce at the grocery store. that's really the only thing of value that cashiers do is memorizing a thousand different codes for the fruits and vegetables.

one time at a self checkout at a grocery store the guy in front of me ran all his items through, then bagged them up and walked out without paying for them. He glanced back at me as he left. The register just had all his items totalled up but he never finalized the transaction. I called over to one of the cashiers and she was like "I'll come help you in a minute" as if I was a big problem for her, and I told her "Yeah you might want to come over here right now." By the time she got over the dude was long gone, and I showed her how all the items that had been rung up and not paid for were none of the items I had. She didn't give two shits, just cleared the register and left. Dude walked out with $100 in free food and nobody cared.

It's faster for 90% of the shopping I do.
My time is more valuable than getting stuck behind people who take 10+ minutes because of coupons/credit card problems/technical problems/cheques/chatting up the cashier/complaints/etc just to have someone "work for me".

You're too stupid to green text. You're too stupid to realize that there are no fast food unions.

que?

Based democrap

Why would you use the self checkout when you have produce? Seems kind of rude to me unless you know the codes and stuff. Holding up people who don't have produce and are taking more time when a cashier could do it much more quickly. Then again I'm kind of pathological about not inconveniencing others.

I would much rather use a self checkout than have to deal with the trash staff. Nearly all the fast food restaurants in my area are staffed by niggers so I rarely eat fast food anyways.

Typical

Even then it's faster to use self checkout, because you won't be behind some old lady whose big conversation of the day is talking to the cashier, and then makes sure to pay in exact change.

Because on average I'm better at putting my groceries in bag than the teenager or man/woman-child at the register, or at least I won't smash shit or rip the bag by just tossing things in in a completely arbitrary order.

>the boomer cries out in pain as he strikes you

Ordering at mcpukes is way better on the machine vs teenage dirtbag.

This and this.

Also, these threads are always full of shills pasting directly from a (((capitalist))) script about how based and redpilled it is to use self checkout.

- If there's even one person in line, it takes less time to place my order through the machine than through the cashier
- My using the machine gives the cashier a lighter workload, so he or she has more opportunity to perform other tasks, increasing overall speed for everyone
- It requires less human interaction

people are more used to interacting with technology than other people

Attached: women phones.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

>big lines at grocery store
>self check out is open
>only have a couple things
>asks how many bags I want
>I say 0
>it tells me to wait for an attendant
>I'm guessing because this huge conglomerate doesnt want me getting away with taking a $.05 bag
>retarded boomer attendant is talking to some other retarded boomer coworker about some dumb shit
>I stand there looking at them for a while, at least 2 minutes just waiting there like a cuck
>she must not have noticed the alert on her computer or something
>excuse me ma'am, I need your assistance
>she says "you dont need to take that tone with me"
>wot? I was polite as I could possibly be
>she looks visibly upset
>some white knight coworker walks up and says "pffft. It just one of those days, eh?"
>I deserve $15/hr

I hope these retarded fucking lazy assholes all get replaced and have to suck dick for quarters to survive. How the fuck can you be in your 40s or 50s and still be working at a bottom tier job?

more and more i think about stopping fast-food and get food from supermarket.
there's nothing human in it ,just modern slavery.

This just saved McDonald's more in medical bills and insurance than the cost to replace that screen. If this hadn't been the screen being assaulted, it would have been the Hispanic behind the register.

The wild nigger in his natural habitat.

Walmart cashiers are pretty bad about not knowing produce codes. Even though every Walmart in my area stocks Anaheim peppers, none of the cashiers at any of the stores are able to ring them up correctly. It got to the point where I memorized the code myself. But they also fuck up not knowing how to ring up refills of bottled water. Walmart cashiers simply suck at doing anything except dragging a barcode over a scanner. Thankfully there's now a seasonal fruit and vegetable stand near me house now. It's more expensive than Walmart but the old guy who runs it is really nice and actually knows about produce.

CHANG ZHU FENG CHOW!

i hate interacting with people unless they are my family, friends or attractive girl

Was the lady white?

Ha
But it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=f2lq6G9Ns0s

QFC tried to introduce price scanners you use to carry around and scan the items as you put them in your cart. Then at the end you just get a total amount to pay.

Fuck that. I need to see every price on the screen, there have been so many times the store tried to Jew me out of my shekles by overcharging or not honoring a sales price. That's why I self check out.

you already posted the answer.

I don't use self checkout at the grocery store, they can bag my shit. I do hate those.
But at places like MacDonalds? It's the only place to see the full menu and assess what I actually want.
Unless you're a babbling retard that just buys whatever product that advertise over all the screens at once when they decide to stop showing the partial menu above the counter.

I see most produce with a UPC sticker on them now. It's gotten easier to scan them too.

i would do anything to avoid dealing with scum giving me that chip on the shoulder marxist attitude, as if me, some struggling white guy, is to blame for everything, i'd punch them in the face on the way out if i could

I used to do it because the bags were free, but ever since the EU environmental Jew passed some law saying they must cost money, I no longer use them.
they are slower and require you to do all the work.

Twice last month I was in normal checkout and I had to wait while some roastie changed her mind about some purchase and went back to the ailes to get/exchange something else. Once, some bitch forgot her method of payment. Again, a wait so she could grab her purse. Women are clumsy children and I take any shortcut I can to not have to deal with them.

Attached: 1545947048113.png (483x368, 260K)

>and working for free

most retard i've ever read

hope i dont have to deal with people like you when i just want to pay not look to your poor wage face

Hope you also enjoy waiting long times you lazy bastard as one checkout is open.

their smartphones have accustomed them to screen interaction more often than human interaction.

This.

Service workers need to be liquidated.

I use the express checkout and get though faster than cunts like you that have a square foot of space to put all your items and then bag it yourself. The only reason there's only one real checkout open is because you were so easily herded into doing the work yourself. I'd fuck you over for being that dumb too.

One was. The attendant looked Hispanic or something, some sort of mystery meat. Brown eyes dark hair with tight curls and like an olive complexion

Have they updated those screens yet?
Last I checked two or three years ago they only accepted credit and debit cards, no coupons, cash, or even gift cards.
Though I'm sure their app has deals and can store gift cards.

Because I can check myself out faster than the shit kid at the register that doesn't have the IQ necessary to give me proper change.

HOW AND WHEN YOU IN THE LINE JUST TO PAY ONE ITEM AND THE BOOMER IN FRONT OF YOU WITH FULL BASKET PRETENDS YOU DON'T EXIST

Self checkout is superior in everyway.

>No lines
>No hassle
>One bitch supervises the whole area
>No people giving you funny looks for what you buy like when i get my 24 pack and CokeCola bottles

Its totally private shopping without any awkward moments i love it.

>grocery store hires literal retards with tourettes for bagboys
noty

Attached: 35148E9000000578-3633264-image-a-5_1465488825534.jpg (634x356, 47K)

Based. That is the white man's theft because those workers aren't paid enough to give a shit. The real trick is buying steak or something by sticking a cheap koolaid packet to the bottom and scanning it but also mixing in other stuff. Can get like 300 worth of groceries for like 10 dollars but the receipt is so long the door guy just waves you through.

>Asians will always choose self checkout so they don't have to interact with other humans.

Can you elaborate on this?

THIS

Self checkout
>no line
>very little errors
>dont have to look at dog ugly cashier
>swipe and bag no hassle
>change is never wrong
Cashier checkout
>cashier has autism
>cashier stinks like piss
>either runs out of money or is incapable of using a computer
>line of fat stinky apes in front and behind you
>cashier/downy bagboy does not know how to bag
>cashier doesn't know how to count change
>can buy whatever you want without anybody shooting you weird looks

Attached: Oo.gif (320x178, 1.24M)

I have a cashier at my supermarket
that tries to guess what you are cooking
based on the food items she scans at checkout.
Annoying as fuck.

Attached: Bob-2.jpg (500x366, 91K)

*cant

because they dont understand german

Attached: 1550353256000.jpg (950x950, 447K)

this.
time is money

"What?"

kill me pls

Attached: 1554116726614.gif (364x155, 2M)

OMG LOLLOLOLOL

serious and you people talk about cctv and privacy and shit

cctv is the less of worries this fucking pleb is what worries most in life

This is THE most nigger shit I have ever seen. And he's pretty damn young.

It's funny when there are people queueing to use these shit covered checkouts then I just breeze through to the cute cashier girl and get to strike up a conversation and am finished first. I always use whatever one gets me out of the store faster usually.

I was thinking the other day that there are some people out there so autistic and antisocial that the only reason they even come Into the store is so that they can use the self checkout and not have to talk to anybody... before the shop wouldn't have ever had their custom

It's faster. The cashiers usually have long lines because stores have been cutting back.

Had a cashier tell my gf that she saw her in the pharmacy the other day and started talking about the prescription she (my gf) was picking up. She is getting spoken to by their corporate now. How rude and autistic can you even be? She is like 60 odd, very dumb and annoying boomer.

Turns out people would rather interact with a computer than a nigger. Who knew?

Just checked the app, no gift card option

You got a problem with that? I usually go into grocer with my hoodie and headphones. And grab those handheld cart things? I can get out fast without looking anyone in the eye or speaking.

I actually had a machine at Target run out of cash. Resolved pretty quick.

>they are all future mothers
>only after taking a pole ride every week by different Chads
>roastie-d by age 29

>Went to get a burger
>Ordered bunless cause carbs
>Greasy bean hag behind counter
>"I want a bunless cheeseburger"
>hag: "u wont cheebaga?"
>"Yes but I want it bunless"
>hag: "ch-cheebaga?
>"Yes, a BUNLESS cheeseburger..."
>hag: "Si, cheebaga"
>At this point I already know I'm gonna have to discard the buns myself as there are no human beings around to manage the zoo animals
>I briefly contemplate contacting ICE after I leave when a prominent sign on the wall catches my eye
>Certificate of e-Verify up on display like a fucking punchline
>mfw
Anyway, that's why people are using the screen, because its more efficient than trained monkeys from the brazillian wilderness

Attached: king.png (734x930, 840K)