Would you consider Azerbaijani's to be one of your European brothers?

Would you consider Azerbaijani's to be one of your European brothers?

Attached: 1505906002350.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ompcQnfdk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you mean caucasian yeah sure. European is a geographical thing, anyone who equates location to genetics is retarded.

That's a man isn't it stop hiding the adams apple fag

>anyone who equates location to genetics is retarded.

what?

Attached: 65g_PCA_2na1-n5_9orre1vb22913100q533_m2277762byi525hxx232x3w.png (481x515, 14K)

doesnt look like a man to me

nah, they stole land from Armenia, Armenia is best friend tier

Not ever jpg of a girl posted here has a dick you know

Prove it show bobs and vagene male until proven otherwise

I wouldnt trust whatever this is from, Kalash are a south asian ethnic group yet for some reason they group near Lapps? makes no sense

>group

They are far away, isolated

Azerbaijani are retarded white people

Attached: main-qimg-5f6e1d387a26253588242e730f95f384.jpg (602x401, 115K)

Nah they look yum.

would it be a good place for 'chaste' holidays ? .i.

Yet retards in other threads say their not white?

Fucking Lapps BTFOd

Europe isn't a geographical thing, it's part of Asia, it's not even a subcontinent like India and the Arabian Peninsula. Moreover, there isn't a defined line that marks the "border" of Europe, it's just somewhere around the Caucus generally speaking. Europe is culturally defined more than anything.

No, muslims.

>Moreover, there isn't a defined line that marks the "border" of Europe, it's just somewhere around the Caucus generally speaking.
Ural Mountains beg to differ.

>Azerbaijani
No, they are niggers

This girl is a Tatar

Hungarian and Tatar girls are pretty

>Ural Mountains
Eastern vs Southern, it would seem?

lol

they are 96% muslim so..

Attached: Hot-Grid-girls-at-Baku-F1-Azerbaijan-2016-F1-European-GP.jpg (1146x645, 755K)

Most Azeris look like north middle easterners and Armenians and Persians, so definitely not white. Only white ones are the ones raped by russians.

Muslims is not a race dumb ass, also how does that make them any worse than tighass christcucks? And they don't have deserts and camels you know unlike Arabs, the Turks and Azeri are mostly secular or atheist.

Well ... Shhhhiiiiiiittttt!

Attached: Sami-people.jpg (1024x714, 612K)

I'd give her an azerbaijaning

>muslim

no thanks

Thats not what most look like.

Attached: azerbaijan-baku-october-02-2017-450w-725951191.jpg (450x320, 54K)

yea only like 80%

youtube.com/watch?v=5ompcQnfdk0

Both. Urals down to along the Caucasus mountains and through the black sea down through the Bosporus strait.

>the Turks and Azeri are mostly secular or atheist

Have you ever even met a Turk in your life? Most are fucking Mohammad-worshippers.

Also "european" is more defined by culture (of which religion is a big part) than race.

no such thing.

Attached: there is no such thing.jpg (1045x1080, 412K)

Guy who looks like this won't hide from my cock wrath.

>Istanbul
>Occupied Armenian land
Deluded as fuck

Sardinians are white,you are the only nigger here.

Eating all that reindeer drove the white out of them. Happens to lots of Saami. Sad!

No

sardinians are the only exception that is a bite far away on the graph but obviously are white europeans

Seem to be less likely to join ISIS, some of them even have pork kebabs stands here.
Russian degenerate pop singers have their shows there with no problems.

If they hate jews they are well accepted between us.

No. Not even close

Attached: 1514684864035.jpg (685x681, 81K)

They are mudslimes, so no.

It's a gray area.

Huh, they're more pale than Paris or London.

Attached: united.gif (204x235, 191K)

There is no such thing as european brotherhood

Jews burned Notre dame:

Show flag

lmao

Something really unsettling about white muslims.

Aren't they Indo Aryans?

They are Turkic

Some Turkics are part of the European haplogroup. Some aren't.

>Haplogroup R1a is a common Y-DNA haplogroup which is usually observed in Turkic, Germanic and Slavic people of Eurasian steppes at significant frequencies. It is interesting that this haplogroup is especially observed in Kygyz people in Central Asia at a frequency of 63,5%, which is a significant

Turkic is not a good description. People of the caucuses including people from turkey all are genetically very similar. Turkic usually refers to centeal Asians who are mixes race. Language is a horribly inaccurate and outdated way of determining race

>Azerbaijani
Gerogians yes, Azerbaijany nope! Culturally they are not Europeans unlike Gerogians, why?

because they are muslims .

Genetically neither cluster with europeans. In fact Georgins and Azerbaijanis cluster closely with each other

Langauge??? No Turk's and Azeri's as well as others like Kazakhs and Uzbek's are all descended from Turkic empires such as the Gokturk's and other Khanate's

They look Irish.

sure for the Christian ones

Look at the genetic evidence. Turks are basically Iranian

Why are Helsinkians different from Finnish

I'm from Azerbaijan. I can confirm that out of the hundreds of Azeris I have met none of them have been to a mosque more than once for tourism purposes

Bless Georgia. True friend of Azerbaijan. We stand together against the Ruskies.

Attached: 1487269295343197767_1000x669.jpg (515x669, 68K)

Fuck off shill - they are literally using russia to occupy Azerbaijani land.

I assume that since Helsinki is the capital, it is where the Finnish ruling class lived(aka Germanic/Nordic) so therefore they are genetically different than the common peasants (finnish-urgic).

they are considered the safest nation for jews in the middle east. Unlucky when hyper religious tolerance.

Yeah, it's so unusual to see white people not being complete degenerates.

they are persian and turkic. Lots of Iranian blood from northern iran and lots of turkic blood from anatolia/central asia

phew , made it.

Finnish, Italian, netherlands that my mix

but IDK if finnish is euro since the indiginous finnish moved in from asia

>be Japanese
>be from fucking Japan
>somehow whites and blacks living in Japan are Japanese

Wow.

japan doesn't have kikes or nigs

Stay out of bus station washrooms. You are at a distinct disadvantage.

I've seen this girl being posted for years on random ocasions. Who the hell is she?

No difference between Armenian and Greek we are all Christian brothers. Thats something you aboniggers won't get

>Click bring shills to top
>I love this browser extension. Thank you my man.
Meme flags are faggots who try and poison the well.

bruh that is literally a turkic language in that image what the fuck are you talking about.

Sure. Whatever.

No, but they are welcome in European brothels

Sardinians and Lapps BTFO

Tatars are Turkic you fucking tard, how is it you're familiar with Turkic languages but don't know that Tatars are Turkic.

Fuck this board.

White is a meme. If these people were Christian/atheist then most of the retards on this board would call them white and talk about moving there and getting a pure traditional Azeri wife.

If that was the case you would look like asian mongolians not caucasoid nor white

It's all larpers pretending they know what's what