Proud of yourselves pol?

Proud of yourselves pol?

arkansasonline.com/news/2019/apr/19/no-charges-filed-against-little-rock-officer-mans-/?breaking

Attached: C3ED6BF9-C57E-40FF-B7CF-80C2DF9C6013.jpg (1242x1992, 881K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/io5_g3kHnL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No idea what this is about, but statistically it was justified

Very

Yes. Have a nice day.

youtu.be/io5_g3kHnL8

Bump

He started shooting before jumping in front of the car.
That rookie move could of cost him.

Should give him a metal

it was textbook you cuck

Yes. He did nothing wrong.

His choreography seemed a little off the second time I watched it but the first time I wondered WTF the cop was accused of doing.
It is what it is. The black had a gun in the end so it turns out ossifer wanna-kill was lucky and was right. I could hear the joy in the cops voice after the black girl said her dead head fren was packing more than a big dick.

Attached: E79198DE-7139-4060-BBF5-FA9F27E1DF66.gif (480x270, 1.74M)

I love when cops kill niggers and druggies and wish they'd do it a lot more often. I wish they'd start doing it on sight.

Yeah this is a good clean shooting

Niggers if you want to stop being shot stop committing crimes

>could of

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Dude got fired for doing his goddamned job. Hope he sues.

He was also right to think that he would be scrutinised so you can’t be too quick to want to condemn him for being right just because he’s a filthy pig.

So nignog tried to roadkill police officer and got shot. Looks fine to me.

It was because he was Blackshire, wasn’t it?

charles starks king of the north

Kek king of the south

Attached: finger_guns.jpg (1908x1060, 107K)

I don't know the context, but I'm going to assume there was a legitimate reason for the cop to pull the person over and not allow the person to go, so I'm extremely satisfied.

is this supposed to be police brutality or something? cleanest shoot ive seen here in weeks

Attached: 8b2.jpg (853x543, 141K)

Why did the cop jump in front of the car?

YES!

The dumb Nigger was breaking the law & refused to get out of the car, then tried to run over the cop with his car. The cop was shooting in self-defense.

When a cop is pointing a gun at you & tells you to get out of the car, you better damn well GET OUT OF THE CAR.

I have no sympathy for niggers who get shot by the police. In many cases, they get what they deserve.

Cause the nigger was trying to run over him. Cop was shooting in self-defense

Yeah and I'm pretty proud of my country thank God for dead niggers
God bless america

He was at the side driver side, as the car started moving, the cop walked in front of a moving car?

America needs an ethnic cleansing of getting rid of niggers

Wrong. Did you see the video? The nigger refused to get out of the car then attempted to run over the cop with his car. Cop was shooting in self-defense.

Another dindu bites the dust. Nothing of value lost.

Watch the video, he was at the driver side, shot as the car started moving, then jumped in front of the moving car and unloaded his magazine

>Cop tells nigger to get out of car
>Nigger refuses
>Niggers attempts to drive off & run over the cop with his car
>Cop shoots nigger in self-defense
100% justifiable

>shot as the car started moving
You forget one important factor: The cop was in the pathway of the car. Nigger tried to roadkill the cop.

>HE DINDU NUTHIN WRONG
Making fun of niggers is my favorite past time leisure

Nothing of value lost

That cop absolutely stepped in front of the car and flopped on it like a soccer player that got tapped on the shoulder so he could shoot. Still ok tho, if that guy ran from the cops with a gun it could have likely ended in a shoot out anyway.