Dolce & Gabana

Are they based?

They keep saying non-PC things.

I know they're gay (which I don't like) but they're proud of being European and make artwork that celebrates European heritage.

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-184840~2.png (1440x2051, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zUkVNL_RD3c
youtube.com/watch?v=JxLS-cpgbe0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ni_una_menos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SJW talking about them :

youtu.be/zUkVNL_RD3c

ayy lmao

It seems like they're being painted as racist because they didn't denigrate Trump.

idk
they have nice perfumes, though

Melania has been wearing D&G

Attached: melania.png (972x738, 899K)

They are the best in their business. That's the funny thing. Their stuff is more beautiful and well known world wide.

one more

Attached: melania.png (821x667, 556K)

I think it's just Dolce. Gabanna is pretty chill.

Wasnt it Versace who did that black and white statue pose?

gee billy, 3 watches?!

bitch got early 2000s anime eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=JxLS-cpgbe0

only fuck with hoes who rock dolsee and gaban

I think it's respectful because Melania is not young, she's an older Mother, yet she exudes class and beauty.
It's Italian to respect Mother's role in society.

Peder ćefurski.

Model feet

Attached: 1516495008565.png (747x624, 1.06M)

I can’t think of one add from Dolance with promoting interracial relationships. They seem okay.

That girl is cute

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-192951~2.png (1440x2043, 2.53M)

me on the right

Yes

All you need now is the 14 words attached.

Attached: 5CA83C29-B306-4E5E-90EC-A55F5F5432A8.jpg (1200x818, 234K)

What's this hashtag mean?

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-193559~2.png (1413x1788, 876K)

This picture is adorable

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-193818~2.png (1012x1510, 1.77M)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ni_una_menos

Jews burned Notre dame:

just imagine listening to this faggot for more than 5 minutes without killing yourself

in the picture ad the mother is Bianca Balti

Haha The stalkers in the background kinda ruined the shot tho

Never underestimate Italian racism.

Really beautiful

Ew.

do we have any more photos of her feet?

I think it's supposed to be like that. A beauty in a classic fifties type shop with meat. Really a nostalgic shot.

They don't have skinny adrogynous models.
The women are always stunning.

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-200450~2.png (1440x1595, 1.02M)

What's so non-PIC about this?

Because it's honoring traditional culture... beautiful, feminine women, 1950s aesthetic...

The first photo was just an eye catcher to get people in here.

ahhh hello

Attached: bruno.jpg (302x380, 19K)

Companies advertise to the demographic which they believe will buy the most of their shit. Niggers and spics are poor as fuck.

Oh, I see. Well, most European fashion designers still do. I don't see anything special about these images.

now compare this to balenciaga
and realize that balenciaga is the trendiest most talked about brand in fashion while d&g are seen as washed up

Retard. Where did I say that they were non-PC images? I asked if D&G are non-PC. Take some lessons in reading comprehension.

well i mean the gay demographic always needs more redpilling

Not really. Britney wears it, but it is not as big as Versace or D&G by any means. They're not even bigger than American fashion names.

Woof!

Attached: 1555346102392.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

Why? The gay demographic is extremely small. It's being used symbolically for a power grab.

1) She's probably actually female.
2) Man behind counter a) not a fag b) not a black guy with his tongue down her throat.

In your OP, you then proceeded to post , , , . This board is for the discussion of politics, so one would assume that those pictures are related to politics, specifically your OP.

Retard:
The photo as I already said is only related in the fact that I'm talking about the brand it represents. Absolutely nowhere, retard, did I say that specific photo is non-PC.

Retard, I said that I picked an eye capturing photo to bring people in. I have already answered your question. You can leave now.

why is that man wearing a dress?

True. Same as Armani. All the suits Hillary wore of his, she had to pay for them. Also the Kardashians - he Armani doesn’t allow anything to be given to them. I was told, he’s very old school even though his a faggot.

he's right though. learn to make a proper thread faggot.

>femicides
Oh my God, FUCK OFF with this shit roasties.

He's not right. He's a faggot like you.

I hope to have this one day.