'Who pays for your free healthcare'

'Who pays for your free healthcare'

Is this the stupidest meme that conservatives say?
Who pays for the thousands of 'free' military bases and tanks and flying trashcans like the f35 all around the world that every conservative admin keeps building more of? The taxpayer of course, what's so confusing.

Attached: Jesse Ventura.jpg (850x400, 56K)

we should totally let china take control over strategic points in the world so we can fund art school for white liberal cucks. Fucking low IQ nigger.

>warsoi
Your ID outted you, queer

>Entire country is falling apart
>Roads crumbling
>Entire states left to ruin
>People getting fleeced by big pharma
>Border wide open
>Spend 100 times as much as anyone on the military
>But we need even MORE on the military welfare complex!

t. Bolton

Nobody says "free military bases", dingus.

>I demand big pharma jacks up the price by 10,000% for my medicine

No one says it because they are brainwashed idiots who only say it about things that the establishment wants them to hate.

The military gear is just as 'free' as any other taxpayer funded thing. This concept is not difficult yet in America the conservatives seem to find it very confusing.

Attached: bildeberg.jpg (3434x2959, 2.01M)

>Countries that would annihilate and enslave the west can't even own weapons of mass destruction without the written permission of the USA fopr fear of their own complete destruction

That's why Americans pay taxes for military protection, and why countries like Canada and every other country they protect should pay their fair share as well.

national debt you faggot

>Spouting this Bill Kristol meme unironically

You need to understand that the NWO is based in America and that's what that spending is about. NATO is American force projection by proxy, so as much as Trump and co pretend 'muh fair share', that will never change in any real way because the American Empire demands NATO.

Here in the United States of Advertising we're only allowed to run up a huge bill for the sake of big multinational corporations like General Electric, not for the working man. Based.

We're getting cucked by China either way, dumbass. Might as well be able to afford a doctor while we're at it.

>The military gear is just as 'free' as any other taxpayer funded thing
It's fucking equipment for government employees to do their jobs with. Really not anywhere near comparable to billions worth of free medical aid to everyone who feels like casually walking across the border for a while.

This is a good point. Who pays for all the money that goes to Israel?

Your affordable doctor will barely speak English and use his 3rd world medical expertise on you, but yeah, as long as he's affordable.

Literally zero people have described the military industrial complex as "free". Unlike people do with healthcare. In fact Its common knowledge how expensive it is.

We spend more on gibs then on guns as it is. It’s an entirely valid complaint. Why can’t communists do basic arithmetic?

Attached: 09CCC860-11AE-4B60-92FC-B856BC4B8CA0.png (1003x915, 146K)

The military isn't even that expensive and offers a lot of value to global stability and nationally. It's literally welfare jobs for the most part. Fuck off, idiot.

Quoting a guy who wore yellow tights and a feather boa.

Cool fantasy bro, I'm glad that's how you form your opinions. Yeah, I'd probably go to a 3rd world doctor before an American one. At least they're not going to try and make mega bucks off me by prescribing me opiates.

If I have an F35 and you don’t, can you fuck with me?
Can I fuck with you?

If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait till its free.

This entire conversation is idiotic. The rest of the World pays for everything the U.S. enjoys. That's how the Petrodollar system works. Kissinger is an evil genius. We're just going to run the printing press to create US$ out of nothing, and then import more awesome shit from the rest of the World until y'all get your shit together and take a stand, which will probably be after we're all dead and buried.

you cant give them facts
they cant handle the facts
>>so they turn violent

Us military is a trillion dollar per year industry you stupid fucking microcock manlet shill. Sage

Slashing the US military budget would still leave it the deadliest and most powerful force the world has ever seen. It's massive overkill at this point. More importantly, the strategy is to keep China behind in terms of military buildup by ensuring they don't get their hands on American military tech.

>Equipment for government employees to blow up the Middle East with
>4trillion added from Iraq alone
>Conservatives still defend this spending

Small gubment conservatives defending the largest example of big government bloat and overreach in the history of the planet..

>I demand the military industrial complex get MORE free money from the taxpayer!

>Mindless consumerism = country doing well
That must be why bridges are falling down and entire states are fucked because all the jobs went overseas. The US is in the early stages of a major recession.

>acting like only conservatives are the problem with this & anything else
You're part of the problem.

Conservatives and neolibs are all the same bunch, that's what makes up the vast majority of the two parties. Trump was supposed to be different and look how that turned out.

That's not me, friendo. I agree that we've gone to shit. It's because of the Petrodollar. Classic Dutch disease since 1970s.

I know, but the problem is people have become convinced that the American Empire is actually 'serving the people' in some way.
If any country on Earth could be self reliant then it's the US too, that's the ultimate irony of it all.

/thread

All posts after this got baited

Why do Democrats bitch and moan so much? They control the house. Pass a fucking bill or stfu.

Attached: F1AC9619-D775-4E76-8AD2-487B95E5F0B4.jpg (2732x1547, 1.57M)

>Trump was supposed to be different
Only to retards or the naive; rest of us knew the score & that no non-kiked President will ever be allowed here.

Yeah, but our "leaders" are controlled by an elite that benefits more from the current system. It sucks, but honk honk I guess.

Be an unhealthy slob on your own dime, parasites.