What does Jow Forums think of this

Attached: F24679BC-7579-424F-85F3-C59C967C4624.jpg (738x750, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.reddit.com/r/blackpeoplegifs/comments/bf3koy/teenager_smacks_some_sense_into_the_fire_out_of/?usqp=mq331AQECAEoAQ==&_js_v=0.1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice link

Nice link, faggot

I think that is a very clean window.

idk man looks like a nice place i guess. green grass. pair of guys dressed in fresh clothes. no longsleeved shirt needed cause the temperature seems good. the white color matches the houses in the background.

yeap. looks like we got an OK pic here. nice one op.

The grass is in decent shape.

nice link faggot

here's a sage

>OP once again is a faggot

I wonder what car it is?

is he wearing tights??

Fuck u

Looks like a boomer and a millennial fighting...

nobody likes an uppity negro

hope that boomer kills that nigger in self defense

sage

Attached: op.jpg (497x427, 49K)

amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.reddit.com/r/blackpeoplegifs/comments/bf3koy/teenager_smacks_some_sense_into_the_fire_out_of/?usqp=mq331AQECAEoAQ==&_js_v=0.1

Attached: 1554755148454.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

>Pleddit
>And amp
What the fuck newfag

I concur with this gentleman's observations

>Violence against your gracious host civilization if okay if words offend you.

9/10 grass. Would tend to.

Some faggy boomer and a chimp. Hopefully they kill each other.

>when a nigger assaults you

Attached: keltec guarantee.jpg (429x372, 39K)

>linking to plebbit

kys

Made that nigger good

death to israel. justice for zionist treason. justice for the victims of zionist sponsored terror and barbarity

If words offend you, then you don't belong in a civilized society.

I hope the boomer beat the shit out of the nigger

nice link faggot

Once again a nigger causing problems in a nice neighborhood

Around blacks, never relax. This is why you always carry a weapon on you

Rick flair is based, don't know if he's redpilled though.

>being white and not carrying a gun on your person in 2019

Attached: 1551850948592.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

kek

WTF I LOVE KELTEC NOW

nigger picking on an old man... that's the only reason why it was one on one... had it been a young white guy, all the monkeys in the cars would be chimping...

fucking nigger, can't live with them, thank's to kikes, can't get rid of them.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 11.23.52 AM.png (1366x768, 1.15M)

>go to library
>very loudly ask the librarian WHAT'S UP YOU STUPID BITCH NIGGER, CUNT LIKE YOU PROBABLY SUCKS 4 DIFFERENT DICKS A DAY EH?
>call everyone uncivilized swine when they get upset

Boo freaking hoo. Your feelings & opinions mean nothing to me.

First, Why they hell would I want to say such loud rude comments in a LIBRARY? Second, words only have power if you let them. You niggers are a bunch pussies because you don't know how to fucking IGNORE people. No wonder why you nogs live in such shitty neighborhoods & every other race hates you.

>go to Jow Forums
>post strawman
So common

>thank's to kikes, can't get rid of them.
I'm waiting patiently for the day that chances. If the West got rid of all the shitskins, there would be peace

This should be the only reply to this shit thread.

>Nigger a head taller picking a fight with an old white man
Should have shot his ass.

nice shoes Tito...wtf

Lmao you are one stupid bitch. Apple doesnt fall far from the tree, your mom and grandma are a dumb whores and if you have any children they're stupid ugly fucking retards too. Offended? Its okay, you're uncivilized.
>hurrr but why would anyone say such things in a library???
Because they can; according to you in a civilized society one can say anything to someone else in any context and if anyone takes offense they're uncivilized.

Nigger in the video or not, which I didnt even watch, fighting words have legal precedent and if you go talking shit dont be surprised if you get hit. You faggots are like the bitch boys in the army who talk shit all day but then go crying to the CO when they get hit. You dont know what civilized society is. A true civilized society is held in place through the threat of shame and violence. If some dipshit retard says your wife is a whore and your kids are retarded, you've an obligation to defend their honor. If you refuse to recognize such a concept, you're clearly a numale beta faggot who is so afraid of confrontation that you rely on 'the system' to protect you when you go talking shit.
This is you;
>what, you dont think gays having sex in a public park at 2PM in front of kids is okay? Uncivilized!!

Inb4 defending ones honor is uncivilized

>go to Jow Forums
>use memeflag
>unable to critically think
Happens a lot