Am i the only one?

I don't like Sjw's and Liberal's messing with my games but i don't hate black people or women at all. I just want a more centrist society

Attached: 1554312799590.png (340x336, 145K)

>I just want a more centrist society
There is no centrism, brainlet.

centrism is the vast majority. Its only small autistic groups of extremists who turn things nazi or commie

this

The only normie that don't care as long as you get your cummies? No, there are a lot of you.

Centrists are just pussies

Most normal people are like this user, don't worry about the retards posting.

most normal people have an IQ of 100

True, but I would tell you that the better half of the spectrum typically is not wasting their time here.

half of them are under 100

there are some very intelligent people who post here. Its not a waste of time to interact with some of the weirdest people in the world, and allow your own weirdness to come to the surface.

I went from centrist to full on clownest. We're all fucked lads.

Attached: 1555709344487m.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Yeah, that is true, but that is why I said typically. There is a minority of intelligent people that just like to interact with degenerates.

this
centrism is only a snapshot in time. Like taking a picture from your car window. All reason must lead to an end, less you stop thinking.

Attached: 1515796508722.jpg (1200x751, 163K)

People like you are the reason I'm losing faith in White people, especially Swedes. Civicnationalism is stupid, the last religion of the West.

Because you are Swedish, Centrist after being measured with a calibrated political scale; points to you being a far-left cuckold.

I just wanna grill for God's sake.

centrism is the result of post modern anti ideology thinking and having no foundational beliefs

bullshit you fence sitting faggot. what is your reddit user name? i bet you have thousands of reddit points you fucking queers

This. Came back to Jow Forums like 3 months ago and the jew memes got me hard. A new guy at work was named Goldstein and I immediately didn't like him.

Congratulations, you're a nazi like the rest of us.

What percentage of somalis work in sweden?

black people hate you

honestly this

Cringe och blåpillrat. Sluta vara så jävla mesig och stå upp för ditt folk.

post modern ideology is precisely the ideology of leftist extremism: anyone who disputes my identity is a racist/sexist,etc. and deserves no rights. The anti-ideology was just to remove all previous ideology or foundations to create that new operating system. Most people don't think like this, because they haven't been indoctrinated by campuses. The centrist masses have more foundations than those people.

You are me 4 years back.
As you live, you learn that muh liberal democracy is not what we lost, it is the slippery slope that led us here. If you restored it to its previous form, it would degenerate into just the clown world we see today.

I know a lot of guys here and most of the "alt light" or centrists on youtube don't hate the clown world, they are just upset they can no longer benefit from the degeneracy.
If you knew you gonna die at 12pm, would you just keep winding the clock back infinitely, or use the remaining time, to unfuck yourself or at least cut the losses?

You don't have to accuse people of being redddit all the time, my mentally challenged friend. I didn't even say I was a centrist, nor did I say it was in any way better.

21% have some kind of employment. They don't do very well in other reas either.

You missed something, modern pomos just leverage it to attack any ideology but theirs. They are the most ideological people you will ever meet. It's not an honest philosophical position to hardly anyone.

>says majority are centrists
>calls anyone not a centrist an autist
>woah woah woah, where'd you get the idea that I was a centrist or even LIKED centrism?

Kinda. I don't hate blacks or women, I just accept them for who they are instead of pretending they're anything but.

post modernity is not an ideology, it basically rejects all ideology. post modernity is just a set of tools that can be used to attack ideologies, but yeah most post modern philosophers were marxists

No, and your sentiment is understandable, it's what I wake up most days wanting, but you gotta realize the changes going on around you that you hate won't be turned around by "centrism". The people who hate you are dedicated and organized. No man's an island etc.

look, i'm more of a modernist thinker myself but the ideas of pomo are not tied to an ideology, maybe you could tell me what you mean exactly but i would not say that pomo is an ideology in itself. most people in the group just happen to be marxist frenchmen

women and niggers hate the idea of your free society, dumbfuck.

I so much want to be centrist, but the crazy left keeps pushing me to the right. Example: Universal health care? Much to offer. Administered by progressives? A fucking disaster in the making.

Hurrdurr don’t touch muh vidya! Precious!

Attached: 22B7F52F-9FFF-4DBC-B394-59D0DF561FFC.gif (200x301, 369K)

It's pretty obvious what happened, critical theory/postmodern thought was an academic challenge to western civilization, so of course those who already hated it and wanted to undermine the west latched onto it and were instrumental in its origins. Sure, it could be taken on its own, but its no coincidence that pomo and leftist ideology always go hand in hand. This is just how the vast majority of people are, looking for a toolset that will work for their aims. If you aim is maintaining the west then pomo/crit theory are an inherent challenge to that.

Centrists like to LARP as the referees of political discourse when in reality they're the ball.

Attached: __inubashiri_momiji_touhou_drawn_by_sawatari_sado__sample-7a9837fda7c1ac2374c9fbcba0f24a13.jpg (850x638, 119K)

holy shit thats adam sandler?

he looks the spitting image of merchant

> aM i tHe oNlY oNe?
> Centrist
> Doesnt hate niggers and holes
¨
You are a bluepilled cuck and you should kill yourself.

Europe for Europeans. Asia for Asians. Africa for Africans.

No exceptions.

That's how it starts. Wait till you are a minority in your own city/country.

Nazi and commie are on the same side. They are both big government. The results of big government are the same.

Centrism is just the head in the sand waiting for the big surge to the left again.

centrist

enjoy getting run over

The political center is an ephemeral position that only exists because the extremes are equally matched at a given moment. Similarly, the political center is an amorphous position, as it is defined by the temporal and idiosyncratic boundaries of the extremes for a given nation at a given time.

Centrism is not a thing. It is the spatial relationship to things.