Mutt eyes?

Are these green-hazel eyes allowed in the ethnostate? Eyes colour is made up of the combination of eumelanin and pheomelanin. Someone with blue eyes has low amounts of both. Wholly green eyes have low eumelanin and moderate pheomelanin. Blue-hazel i.e blue with gold/brown centre have moderate eumelanin and low pheomelanin. Picture related has moderate amounts of both pigments. Personally I think the Star child has green eyes.

Attached: Green-Hazel.jpg (480x400, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ciiek3J3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low IQ is 100% not allowed. So, sorry bud.

Interesting related: ''Eumelanin is a dark pigment that predominates in black and brunette hair. There are two different types of eumelanin (brown eumelanin and black eumelanin). ... Pheomelanin is a lighter pigment found in red hair, and is concentrated in the redder areas of the skin such as the lips''

I have green eyes so what

who fucking cares you autist retard

What about us half Jew bois

Attached: IMG_2870.jpg (373x550, 26K)

Geez sometimes i think some one is a retard on pol like op
Fucking faggot

Fuck you its basicaly the same

what's the star child OP?

I have that exact eye color...

What does that mean?

Personally I think you should kill yourself.

I got those eyes

maybe you should worry about your country being over run more than my eyes

I think they're cool up close but they look brown to anyone else.

The person who will bring peace to the white diaspora
ie Hitler but successful

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ciiek3J3k
Star child at 8:00

they're brown eyes, I also have these mutt eyes (and am really brown) and they only look green under intense amount of light
so your parents hail from different parts of the world, so what? don't make a big deal out of it

Fuck I have the same eyes as a mexican

Those eyes are beautiful.

>he thinks an ethno state is happening still
yikes

Mine and my mom's look like that . Darker green and lighter orange though

It's happening

I have dark hazel eyes so yes

you're put only half way into the oven.

arnt those typical thot eyes?

Even if we manage to get a caste system i don't want to be in with the mexicans.

yeah well I'm a mutt and hazel is the mutt eye-color, what did you expect?
don't overthink it

i have this also. it’s called Heterochromia iridum and isn’t technically a color, just that your eyes are two colors around the iris and further out. i’m curious as to the genetics of it as my mother has it with blue/grey/green/brown splattered all over, while mine are just green and brown around the iris like the pic in OP. But i’m confused about the specific colors in them and how it works genetically when passed on

My eyes change between green and blue. Am I allowed in the ethnostate?

Interesting. I imagine someone wielding a lot of power would have green/blue/light colors in their eyes, changing depending on what they're wearing, the time of day, and the person's mood.

thats guillotine for you

Jews burned Notre dame:

>eyelets on suicide watch
Funny finding out most of pol is coping brown eyed fucks.

I reckon these eyes with a blue eyed partner would mean a high probability of pure green. Interestingly I had blue eyes when I was born.

>brown eye shitskin mutt cope
BLUE EYES MASTER RACE

What about those of us with central heterochromia?

Attached: 20181212_015359.jpg (1080x700, 224K)

my eyes were actually way darker when i was younger, they were dark brown with cracks of a dark shade of green through them, now they are more green than brown similar to OP pic, but the small amount of central brown reflects through the green and makes them look brown from afar

All eyes will be gouged out.

central Heterochromia are literally the most beautiful eyes, they remind me of candy

>UKuck
>starts thread about eye color while world burns
God I fucking hate UKucks.

Attached: uk open border cucks.jpg (1000x750, 169K)

See this is a problem in many blue eyed people. Weak blue with fairer coloured eyelashes and eyebrows looks frail.

>LOW IQ EYES MASTER RACE
ftfy

which half though?

As guy who has greenish brown eyes it's true
But in enlighten spaces it can be seen
If you have a window look at it it will show more green

Will ethnicity matter when we have genetic engineering and designer babies?

How do these eyes form? Mother has blue eyes, father has brown eyes, brother got brown eyes, I have these hazel eyes, but they are more on the green spectrum, the brown inner circle is a lot tinier.

Is this possible or do I have a different father?

Are Blue/Green eyes Ayran? Because I've read that only %3 of people posses them.

It doesn’t even matter as long as you don’t have brown or tan or black skin because that’s linked to the nigger behavior we seek to wipe out.

I have those eyes, but at least my daughter isn't getting raped by a shitskin mudslime

FUKEN SIE JUDE SIEG HIEL

A good chunk of people can't even use condoms, what makes you think they'll think far enough to use gene-engineering?

Sick!

you guys are retarded...my parents are super pale white, red hair in the family blue/green eyes in the family and I ended up with OP pic eyes, it doesn't mean you have brown/black people dna...don't fall for it

Well when I was a kid my hair was blonde, but browned over time and only lightens almost blonde during the summer. I assumed for a long time my eyes were blue, but the gold center around my iris seemed peculiar, so not sure where I'd stand with all this. I do know my father had blue eyes and my mother has green.

Welder here
This is what happens when burn my eyes

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-005542.jpg (1080x2340, 773K)

And this is after some drops in the eyes

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-005529__01.jpg (977x660, 203K)

Green eyes are known as hypnotic eyes, europeans have blonde hair and many different eye colors. but trust me, look at some fucking mutts here they all have the dark brown eyes; very low variation.
In my (norwegian) family we have green, dark-blue, "steel-blue" and a form of brown; but not brown like arabs and monkeys here have.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast.svg.png (1200x800, 1023)

They're amber - between green and brown. All eye color variations occur on a spectrum between black and blue, the darker it is, the more non white admixture you have (with white being the phenotype including blonde hair and blue eyes. Not 'white' meaning everyone with white skin or some vague notion of being "European")

Just your cock

It's hazel, a point between green and brown (thus "yellow" in appearance)

The amount of cope ITT is honestly sad, I'd wager 90% of you are mutts