Integralism is the only type of fascism that can work in the USA, we are already too mutted up

integralism is the only type of fascism that can work in the USA, we are already too mutted up

Attached: 275px-Flag_of_Ação_Integralista_Brasileira_original_version.svg.png (275x193, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdJtfQbJ7sg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No type of fascim will ever work in the US, stop day dreaming.

yes

liberal democracy has failed and it needs to be replaced with something else

I propose this my brazilian friend

Attached: 16623y.png (720x878, 161K)

You did your job well son

i agree in the Americas you cant have ethnonationalism and u know that i respect that bruh make sure to bleach

Attached: 1544315873355.jpg (718x1226, 228K)

not if you use integralism and make it popular ofc all ethnonationalist movements in the US have not worked because your loosing so much support from non white races

my goal is to make the americas a hapa-castizo fascist state

Integralism weren't exactly mutt fascism, it simply adapted fascism to a multicultural country.
It's a ideology that considers a country is filled with too much different people that speak the same language, sharing a shallow mutual culture and tries to bring fascism to work in such situation.

I'd shoot you before anyone of any other poltical goals.

Bleach'em

Attached: BritannyVenti (mutt girl).jpg (586x740, 86K)

Why does integralism have a sum sign in their flag instead of an integral sign?

>hapa-castizo
hapas are a Superior choice

Attached: asian 1551565104261.webm (720x944, 2M)

its impossible to have a white ethnostate in the americas, if you want a white ethnostate go to europe

Probably because it’s made up of real individual people, not some spurious infinite blur.

Killing everyone south of the mason dixon line would be a good first step.

Federalism, the thing we originally had.

let us create a slave race to support the ubermensch overclass

Based.
Stop pretending wuz romans and wuz white and be what you are.
Mutts. But be mutts in pride.

Attached: mutt pride.png (1087x1087, 483K)

Why would you bring mutt genes to europe?
How is it helping an ethnostate by mixing it?

this

just let people bang who they want dude

I nevers said mutts should go to europe
>just let people bang who they want dude
I dont support anti miscegenation laws, the hapa-castizo state wil be created incentivizing castizos and hapas to have more children

a movement based on genocide will never gain traction

>if you want a white ethnostate go to europe
In reply to an american.
I know your literacy rate is low but come on.

You don't need to import mutts.
Mix with Mediterraneans QTs such as Italians.

PewDiePie (a based Swede) mixed with Marzia (an Italian qt).

Attached: PewDiePie's waifu.jpg (640x640, 52K)

maybe he is one of the few white americans left

Doesn't work that way.
English + german = mutt.

euromutts are still full caucasoid, they should be accepted in europe

Just don't work that way.
Why do you think we always had wars in europe?
there are no "brothers" here, only distinct tribes.

Attached: Balkanus maximus.png (2100x1525, 523K)

Hurrr durrrr
I bet you think its race mixing if people from different cpunties in the same nation wed

Im American and Im superior to my European forbears

where should euromutts go if they dont want collaborate with us non european mutts?

Dont reason with that dutch jew lover

he didn't mix yet, 0 kids so far even though they've been together 10+ years, is pewdiepie shooting blanks?

Russia.
Yes it is. Degrees and scales not black and white, nig.

That's a real epic alternate history scenario you got there

Attached: 1535837957104.png (779x5009, 1.53M)

not all americans are white though

>he didn't mix yet
he must impregnate someone
otherwise his genes would
disappear from earth.

Italians are still European.

Attached: Pewds wife.jpg (640x631, 82K)

Italians are European.
Although I'm not so sure
if they are white or not.

Attached: Carlo_Conti(an Italian).jpg (372x372, 19K)

>Europeans are one race
What's wrong with americans?
A guy 100km off my village is an entirely different species and I will go and kill him. This is the European way.

Attached: vikang kills a christian.jpg (800x562, 101K)

No

Attached: racial composition americas.png (2640x2352, 673K)

Since he is already immigrating his ass all over Europe he can move to the US and become an American!

But...but that’s a summation

>No type of fascim will ever work in the US
1postbythisID
economical fascism is fully working since the Bill Clinton, with all the fusions and concentration of power and also with all those industrial-military-entertainment [legal] lobbying.
Previously it happened but was a case of political shaming to side with big corps.
Clinton changed everything, and the nightmare of american forefathers [the colapse of democracy under economical abusive pressure] is our present days.

TL;DR
economical fascism is america; political fascism will be SOON

Thats the fucking integralist flag you absolute ham sandwich

Please study the history and economic systems of fascism before posting. In fascism (corporatism) the government controls key sectors of the economy such as the national defense or energy industries. In America the major economy players control policy through lobbying; it's completely backwards. Here in the US the people exist to serve the economy, rather than the economy existing to serve the people.

>rather than the economy existing to serve the people.
You lost me there. The economy serves the State in both cases.

Nothing with shitskins will ever work

Attached: 1458417465273.jpg (1120x788, 276K)

Hyper populism would work

Attached: Human-accomplishment.jpg (1200x967, 255K)

Well there are many varieties of Fascist thought, personally I subscribe to the view of the state as an extension and authoritarian manifestation of a nation's culture/spirit/will so that "state" is essentially synonymous with "people."

true technocracy. Only groups of the smartest people making decisions based on the scientific method.

>integral
>sigma
based dumbass

Why are you using the flag of Summation?

Sounds like nonsense, but each to his own.

That is the Intergralist flag, retards. Blame the huemonkeys for not getting it right the first time.

Brasil is not multicultural

Also, integralism itself is very interesting, but integralists are and have always worked for (((them)))

Sloppy Job, Mossad. You aren’t going to force americans to mix with nonwhites. Places like New England and the Midwest are still overwelmingly white. We aren’t giving that to mestizos or chinks.

Attached: B2836B94-BE3E-450F-91C2-0279F12D1358.jpg (373x392, 12K)

>integralists are and have always worked for (((them)))
Elaborate.

> just let yourselves become shitskins mutts like me !!!
fuck off fucking nigger

Attached: 1965immigration.jpg (723x745, 573K)

>controls
controlling=/=owning
If you are into fascism, you know well that as soon as Mussolini took power, he liberalized the Italian economy FIRST, to stop the economical stagnation, and after the economy started to flow, he started to implemented in the following years more 'typical' fascist policies that you cited.

>let’s spread and destroy worlds

Fuck off and die. Stay away from us and our future land.

Attached: novutera-x-america.png (648x556, 383K)

the americas are rightful mutt clay, if you dont want to mix with us go to europe
im a korean mestizo
go to the MENA territories with your fellow mulattoes

No. Northern Canada is ours to take by force. Some gook will not deny my glory. Slaughtering your gook-kin and evolving in their tundra is our destiny and the rise of our new race.

Multicultural may not be the correct term I know.
But Brazil is still not a "Nation" but actually a country formed by various "Nations", the only things we all share are the language and religion, besides those characteristics, something as "Brazilian people" does not exist.

>the americas are rightful mutt clay, if you dont want to mix with us go to europe
>I’m a Korean Mestizo
Makes sense the most destructive asian race in human history wants America to become brown. You aren’t trying, schlomo. Japan will recolonize you and put gooks in camps.

Attached: CD321051-72D5-488F-94E6-B1EDFAD9AA2A.jpg (576x1024, 94K)

/leftycuck/ is obviously raiding the fuck out of Jow Forums right now

Based novutera poster.

Thanks. We need Brazilian allies. Do you have a Discord or some way we can reach mutts in Brazil?

During the so called Republic of the Coffee, Brazil was ruled by an liberal oligarchy of big farmers. Not the nowadays american liberalism, but the (((classical liberalism))).
Plinio Salgado, founder of integralism, was against the nationalist Revolution of 1930, because according to him, it was based on liberalism, BUT, he supported the liberal candidate in 1929. Immediately after the revolution succeded, he changed sides.
In 1932 there was an oligarchic liberal rebelion against the nationalist government, and at the time he supported the government. BUT, years later he somehow changed his view and started writing in favour of the rebels.
Later we had a nationalist dictatorship from 1937 to 1945. He had some problems and ended up exiled, but he still supported the dictatorship. After returning to Brazil, he started saying he never supported it and always fought for democracy.
In 1950 and in the 1960s he supported a party called UDN, which was (((their))) party.
In 1964 he supported the coup d'etat that served (((their))) interests and deposed the nationalists, because of a "communist threat". BUT, communists here were extremelly weak, their party spent a lot of time banned and during that time almost the totality of workers got in the nationalist side, and that "communist threat" was just (((their))) propaganda to turn public opinion against the nationalists. Anyone minimally educated could see that, and Plínio was not uneducated, still he supported them.
And the integralists always supported and still support Plínio's actions.
And nowadays they exalt zionists and this kind of shit.

I dont want it to become brown, my plan is to make the americas mainly castizo and hapa
keep dreaming delusional nigger

Shut up you pan faced gook freak. Go eat a fucking dog. We're going to enslave and mongrelize your brothers in the Inuit parts of Canada. And, you will do nothing but cry about your daddy not accepting you and your gook mommy hating her race.

Yes it is. And not only we are a nation, but we are also a national ethnicity i.e. an ethnicity organized within a state.
Although we have some differences from region to region, due to different ambients an economic organizations, we are still very culturally unified, and all the regional 'sub-cultures' have more things in common then different.
From north to south and from east to west, we share religion, language, customs, traditions and common ancestrality.
Yes, immigration was huge, but we already were big and solid enough to absorb and assimilate them.

Please don't belive what the (((media))) say about our culture, it is a strategy to divide us.

tengri will punish you for having such thoughts, you will die of cancer.

Bullshit. Cut welfare and half the niggers/spics will starve.

Attached: 1551771387500.jpg (910x1024, 155K)

Fuck no. What's with you people and these multi-racial imperiums?

I don't know any gooks so I don't know who tengri is. I already have cancer & it's called gooks-breathe-oxygen-itis and I have Stage IV sick-of-these-fucking-gooks-northern-canada-ymphoma

Fuck off spic.

Sure thing Pedro.

Attached: c46.png (1015x1527, 577K)

canada will become hapa just accept it

Brazil just isn't an ethnostate because the government does not defent the interests of the brazilian ethnicity, because we already got the ethnicity part.

its inevitable

Attached: 1553489366819.jpg (720x959, 328K)

I know there are some brazilian groups that supports "Nacional Pardismo" basically mutt ethnonationalism.
Some integralists would problaby also support something similar.
I'm not mixed enough to even consider joining these groups but I can't see why mixed people shouldn't have some identity as well.

I can see your point, the problem is that our current "Brazilian Culture" isn't something that holds off the requirements to make us all a unified folk.
The union between the three main races the formed our culture shattered with time.
We became the country of football, samba and degeneracy.
Until we make people remember the real cultural relation we share, we won't have any identity whatsoever, people will continue to look at one another and don't feel they have any related, "viralatismo" won't cease as well.
We need to bring back the feelings we had in pic related.

Attached: Guararapes.jpg (1024x596, 149K)

Canada will become Novutera.

Thank you.

Attached: 1544939461235.png (607x755, 978K)

Football, degeneracy, viralatismo, forced regionalism and protestantism are the problems...
We are not the multicultural mess (((they))) say we are. Our culture is indeed fading away, but we're still unified.

>canada will become hapa just accept it
It would be great

Attached: hapa qt.jpg (221x228, 12K)

>Football, degeneracy, viralatismo, forced regionalism and protestantism are the problems...
Interessante isso. Eu estava assistindo a uns vídeos daquele conde loppeux e ele falava algo parecido.
Acho que era esse: youtube.com/watch?v=LdJtfQbJ7sg

No spic, it's inevitable that you monkeys will be ethnically cleansed from the southern US.

Attached: 1551788984206.jpg (479x588, 52K)

Não assisto ele, mas isso não é difícil perceber.
Futebol, é estrangeiro; músicas tradicionais, transformadas em putaria; nossa identidade, renegada e pisada pelo regionalismo forçado e o viralatismo; nossa religião tradicional, sendo substituída pela sujeira evangélica...

Go back to Brazil

No. Canada will become a Chinese colony where whites are treated like second class citizens and then ultimately genocided by their Han Chinese overlords.

That is unless a white nationalist USA doesn't invade and annex them first.

those spics have negro blood so theyd be sterilized under my goverment
hapas arent loyal to china and not all asian immigrants are from china anyways

Is this what you want for your country, burger? I dont even know what % this is

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 17K)

I said I wanted a hapa castizo state, that thing is neither a hapa nor a castizo

Attached: WxLqimX.jpg (750x740, 42K)

>Russia
Bro have you seen how they drive

What do you think are his origins? I can't really put a finger on it.

how does a hapa castizo look like? never seen one i think

similar to a quapa