Why isn’t white people food shit?

My non-white girlfriend says white people cant cook and there’s rarely any ‘white’ dishes that are good.

I made her a pasta once, she thought it was bland as fuck, and proceeded to throw a shit ton of seasonings on it.

Attached: 23B37A30-4576-4BA0-B0D1-132F3FBF0C0B.jpg (1108x1094, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Michelin_3-star_restaurants
usafricanimmigrantsgist.com/5-dishes-that-prove-why-african-food-is-the-best/
youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=d8hhRbd41rA
youtu.be/b74jmh-wlEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>non-white girlfriend
As if you could get any girlfriend lmao

>non white gf

White in the sense of English food is pretty shit. White in the sense of French, Italian, and Greek food is really good. It just depends on your definition of white. There is probably too big of an over exaggeration when people say white food is bad.

And here I was thinking you can't get cucked by a woman

ah yes, let's eat some traditional african cuisine

Attached: africa burgers.webm (500x281, 2.61M)

and for desert some Haitian mud cookies

Attached: haiti mud cookies.jpg (574x364, 45K)

>non-white gf
I'll take "things that never happened" for 1000 Alex

and finally wash it down with some cow piss

Attached: africa cow ass.jpg (589x324, 20K)

>non-white girlfriend

>White people can't cook
You've obviously never been to the South.

The Scottish invented fried chicken

You are not welcome here

Post curry gf

in crap countries they use a ton of spices because it kills bacteria and keeps meet longer, and they've developed a taste for it. we don't need that crap.

Letting a non white trash our glorious cuisine, just ask her why non white countries are shit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Michelin_3-star_restaurants

Yeah... nah...

In America, poor people only had access to poor quality, horrible tasting meat, thus they have to compensate by over-seasoning.

The whole Idea that "white people" are adverse to spice is just plain idiocy and ignorant of history. The whole reason why Europe went on to colonise the rest of the world, was in large part to gain access to more and more spices.

Nay lad tis the french.

>My non-white girlfriend
cya faggot

They taste like butter (I have been told - by a more adventurous friend than I).

There is a pretty simple underlying explanation for this. Non-western cultures have inferior supply chains, quality control & regulatory bodies for farming, shipping, etc. They cannot rely on ingredients being high quality and fresh.

So, they do not appreciate western dishes that are distinguished by subtle notes. Much of their palette is based on spices -- used for covering the taste of putrefying meat -- rather than subtle and pleasant combinations.

They probably hate Sushi too. This isn't even a race thing.

Obligatory

Attached: AD81E816-2BFF-4E0A-A4A5-2065C15F6FAF.png (725x678, 366K)

There is no such thing as "white people food". This is a leftist cuck meme

There IS such a thing as Italian food, French food, German food. It's delicious as fuck. I would know because I'm married to an Italian.

Sounds like you're just a shitty cook. Also why the fuck did you marry a shitskin? Kys

Is this unironically funny to you? Watching people being so hungry they resort to eating mosquitoes and mud to avoid dying of starvation?
I'm not trolling or anything, i'm looking for a valid answer.
Can you imagine being in their place?

Attached: 1555499108274.jpg (593x593, 51K)

For one, most people cant cook, specifically women who traditionally used to make meals. Even basic things go out the window. The work culture, fast food and premade meals has assured that.
Second, the cheap ready made shit that most people are able to afford is complete shit. It's not actual food, its chemical upon chemicals of high-fructose corn syrup and salt. It's very unhealthy, but it's very stimulating, so stimulating that you want more even if it makes you feel like shit, as soon as you pass a fast food joint and catch the smell of the food you instantly become hungry and want some. It's an addiction basically, and it burned out your taste buds due to the incredible amount of additives of flavouring and salt. It's bad to the point where if you want to feel some extra taste and stimulation you go for very heavily spiced and sauced and greasy, messy food like Mexican fast food shit or Latin American cuisine in general.

If you lay off premade meals and fast food and any form of fizzy drink for a year, and completely with no cheating, you will never want to touch that shit again. In fact it will make you sick.
But hey, pigs just being fed pigshit that's all.

checked and apparently it's or scottish or afro-american.

but i think for the taste something that help is cooking with butter (i know meds don't). Idk if it's just because i'm northen french but i tried both and i really prefer with butter especially for potatoes and meat(both white and red meat).Also with pasta , i usually prepare them,then i put butter in a stove and recook in it.
don't forget the salt and the pepper on your meats.

Uh...yeah its hilarious. Why should I give a fuck about people on another continent? In b4 but muh humanity

Fuck off faggot. We care about our people and they can care about theirs. The way it should be

lrn 2 cook faggot, I bet she'd love my spaghettis

>non-white girlfriend
>Double-Implying

I don't even know how to respond....

>OP is a dumb nigger

What does your supposed non-white cook?

The problem is that niggers and other mud races have evolved eating literal trash, animal guts and fucking bugs. It did a number on their taste buds, dulled it because they are eating fucking garbage. So now the only way they can enjoy food is just dumping any and every spice they can into it, and call it flavorful. They have no tastebuds, they came from people eating the most horrid things.

Whites can taste the subtle flavors in food, and get disgusted when you just dump a bunch of spices into shit.

Am I suppose to feel bad for people too stupid to learn how to farm on the most resource rich land in the world?

Attached: 1486501193746.jpg (1791x1815, 646K)

Imagine calling for humanism at Jow Forums
Fuck off kike

This is such a stupid meme. White people invented spicy food

Attached: Farmer.png (125x125, 7K)

kys Barcelona

I have no sympathy for creatures that are dumber and more violent than monkies, fucking gorillas manage to feed themselves and not reproduce like rabbits so they don't over-populate their habitat, neither of which niggers are capable of

Attached: black grass eating.webm (718x404, 1.95M)

This.
>IQ is lower than some animals
>lol better import them into my country and encourage them to contribute to society
>stds, crime, poverty increase
>standard of living decreases
>o no wat happen XD

Nearly every food I can think of is white

i don't know about seasoning, but white people DO have an aversion to spicy food. Nine times out of ten they will avoid spicy food like its the plague, even scared of stuff like Tabasco hot sauce which is pretty basic.

There is always that one white nigga that goes overboard on the spicy shit though. Like he developed an immunity to it and puts that crazy 1 million scoville shit on his food all the time. I have a white friend like that hes from Maine.

Attached: 868568659.png (765x502, 852K)

You wanna eat mud cookies?

>throw a shit ton of seasonings on it
There’s your answer; their tastebuds are fried because they eat seasoning, not food. It’s what poor nations have always done to make their shit quality foods edible

>inb4 humanity
That's exactly what you're lacking
>inplyong Africa hasn't been pillaged by EU and the USA.
It's like you people are blaming the poor after stealong their money
Open up a history book and do some research.
The west waged every known war in Africa and it still does, so they can keep it a 3rd world continent ans keep on pillaging it
What do you expect these people to plant? They didn't even leave them grains
They have 0 of the knowledge you have...
But everytime someone points that out they're just being a fag right?

Attached: world-peace.jpg (2640x1400, 256K)

Next time you should squirt your seasonings on for her to eat

>niggers can’t cook anything without frying it
Surprise surprise

Why do you think some people are so fat? Because they act like niggers with seasoning

Look at what niggers eat. They eat fast food and are all fat gorillas. They are averse to real good. Ever see a nigger eat plan fruit or veggies? Their taste in food is as sophisticated as their taste in every else.

>WhY Is WhItE PeOpLe FoD NoT SpIcY

Attached: KFC.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

They’re given trillions of food gibs a year; fuck off

they're retarded. all the spicy food they eat was made by europeans.

Literally all black people eat is just southern food. Collard greens, okra, fried chicken, grits, it's all from the south. My grandma in WV would laugh her ass off at nigs trying to pass that off as their food, her grandma's grandma passed those recipes on.

>come from a place where the food is already edible so you don't have to mask the taste with insane amounts of spices
>WE WUZ CHEFS N SHIEEEET

it's literally a historical fact.

Most European food is either hardy and simple or nuanced. Most spicy food is fucking terrible one dimensional heat, it's stupid.

I had some argument with some monkey ass nigger the other day over this dumb shit. We were arguing about the "flamin' hot" bullshit overtaking everything, and how nig nogs just love eating bag after bag after fucking bag of that nasty ass shit, and how the jalepeno ones are better because they have actual flavor to them instead of just burning for the sake of burn.

That was really the core of my argument, how most "ha ha look at this food white people can't eat" is just the equivalent of pepper spraying your tongue just because HA HA TAKE THAT WYPIPO

A Thai place opened up in my particular slice of buttfuck nowhere Indiana, and I got what they called "Thai hot". That shit burned going in, it upset my stomach, and it burned all the way out - but fuck me running it was some of the best fucking food I had ever eaten, and had way more fucking actual flavor to it than the nuclear holocaust known as "flamin' hot" cheetos that niggers consume endlessly.

French and italian food are often regarded as the most delicious and technical cuisines on the planet. You need to learn to cook if you are cooking marina sauce wrong for your pasta

It’s funny how you can’t say “go back to r3ddiT” (considered spam) as we get an influx of redditors on Jow Forums
The black race is nothing but a drain on the West.

any of this sort of association of european culture and european people is such shoehorned bullshit. no one believes it. even for relatively gay shit like food and fashion that soys and homos are into, Europe indisputably has the best

11 hervs and spices]

>one dimensional heat

Thanks for putting what I was trying to say into adult words. I genuinely mean that. I always just described it as "hot for the sake of being hot"

It is because they're stupid.

You mean Italian and German

If you put a lot of spices in your food your palate can become salt or spice adapted. Then it takes more and more salt or Tabasco etc to get that same burn or tang you are looking for.

The whole white food has no flavor meme is mostly perpetuated by white people making excuses for their mothers not knowing how to cook and inventing bizarre reasons for why their cooking is bland, while most non-white women tend to be more traditional and home-oriented and thereby know how to cook.

>It's like you people are blaming the poor after stealong their money
Yes, Africa was a thriving metropolis before whites arrived.

I tried to pull that out once and they said it's because of "colonialism"

Omg ded

>5 dishes that prove why African food is the best
Tell her she is only allowed to eat African food
usafricanimmigrantsgist.com/5-dishes-that-prove-why-african-food-is-the-best/

Attached: 991EEC3B-F6A9-4830-8506-5017F3795051.png (474x595, 662K)

*Slurrp
Ahhhh
Some good sipps.

What kind of Kike propaganda is this? Claiming white people don't have culture, under the guise of claiming white people can't cook, don't season their food, and didn't conquer most of the world in search of spices and foods.

Here's a great Youtube channel on mostly 18th century American cooking recipes and living:
youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson/videos

Here's a good simple recipe for a meat pie that's fucking awesome:
youtube.com/watch?v=d8hhRbd41rA

Whites invented cooking.

Niggers invented cannibalism.

I got the bess wordz, my niggah.

White guy here, cook chili that will melt your face. But yea most white people hate spicy for some reason.

But are plenty of good white dishes. Irish coddle, pasties, brats, clam chowder, shepherds pie, etc.

Attached: B0502E03-AC5B-477C-B746-B56C6712E972.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

i overheard a sheboon bragging to a nigger in ebonics about her world famous shepherds pie with the ultimate secret ingrediant... KETCHUP

niggers cooking is a meme. they are poor and stupid and eat as bad as they look.

This is bullshit. I used to work in a Mexican restaurant and niggers constantly complained about how spicy the salsa was. Of course they complained about everything but that one stood out. Even children would eat it without any problems but blacks always have to make a scene about everything.

The worlds best chefs are white. Shitskins are obsessed with spices because shitskins are poor and can't afford quality food. So they have to throw spices on their dog-shit meat and grain foods in order to make them taste better.

Throwing a bunch of seasoning on something doesn't make it taste good.

>italian
>technical
I love my food but it's far from technical, you all just have the wrong concept of cusine, thinking that the more complicated the better. Italian cusine is just good ingredients used only when needed and that's it

Get a french cookbook you useless faggot.

Middle eastern people come out of the womb chewing hot peppers. Blacks deep fry and slather everything in oil. Of course it's going to taste bland

Blacks have just adopted all the racist tactics used by whites 50 years ago. Ridiculing the food is one of many. Another is the use of "boy". White boy over black man. The leftist leaders push this purposefully. The less smart ones just like being racist against whites. The retards eat it up and take it as fact.

OP's pic is pure racism.

Your non-white girlfriend is a syphlitic nigger dick sucking whore, like your syphlitic nigger dick sucking dad, whereever he is.

>Can you imagine being in their place?

they seem fine with it. it's not that they "resort" to eating bugs. bugs are part of their normal diet. you don't have to feel bad for them, and it's not your job to feed them western food. piss off.

This "white people" food meme is made ignorant american niggers, that only contact with "white" food is American/British anglo garbage food.

Continental european food (French, Italian, German, Spanish) are widely regarded as some of the best food in the world.

There's a fucking chicken in the yard, why are they eating bugs and mud???

Attached: fatriker.png (1022x762, 984K)

Maybe stop having babies?

>My non-white girlfriend says white people cant cook

YOUR GF IS A FUCKING BITCH

LET ME AT HER, I'D KNOCK HER FUCKING ASS OUT THEN GIVE HER A GOOD CLEVELAN STEAMER

Fecal Load.

you're right
they are suffering too much
we must think of a way to end it

Attached: the solution.jpg (480x699, 33K)

Toast in water is typical white "food".
youtu.be/b74jmh-wlEg

We conquered the world in search of commodities, such as spices.

Attached: 1550100569168.jpg (1889x1000, 402K)

>soys
tell me your secret

The west waged the mali civil war? The Sudanese civil war? The Libyan civil war? The constant somalian infighting? The Sri Lankan civil war? The killing of Zimbabwean and south African farmers? Looking at their idiotic ravaging of their land it's almost as if they sent want to eat. Dont blame whitey for settling your land and then you destroy our granaries.

Name one food that is good that is not european. (Rice and sushi) don’t count

african blacks did wage any wars. what?
what about the 139 thousand years before europeans colonialized africa?

Drinking cow piss is a religious rituals to some african tribes. Those africans eating fly burgers do it because they enjoy them, since they're from the fertile lands around Lake Victoria but catching flies is easier than tending to a huge farm. And Haitians eat mud cookies because they havent realized they could be fishing on the sea current that passes right besides their island.

English food is amazing. Take your chili powder and stuff it up your ass spic.

colonists probably had lots of other work to do. it's natural that the culinary arts took a back seat to building the nation that all you fat ingrates take for granted.

No. No it is not. Slanderous nigger.

This, don’t feed the animals. Decades of western food and they still resort to fried mosquito cakes

for all your ignorant niggers, Marco says Hi.

and as someone whose spent a long time in the culinary industry, anybody who knows anything about food knows that the French are the undisputed masters of the culinary arts. Nobody else even comes close. The techniques they've developed takes ordinary bland items and turns them into otherwordly delights.

Theres a reason niggers and spics never make it off the cooking line and into the cheffing world. Hell the best spic chef is fucking pale as moonlight.