The U.S. is the Most Overworked Developed Nation in the World

>Americans work more than anyone in the industrialized world.

>And Americans take less vacation, work longer days, and retire later, too.

>According to the Center for American Progress on the topic of work and family life balance, “in 1960, only 20 percent of mothers worked. Today, 70 percent of American children live in households where all adults are employed.”

20somethingfinance.com/american-hours-worked-productivity-vacation/

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93364&page=1

What do you think Jow Forums, do Americans work too long or are they infact not working enough and are grossly overpaid?

Attached: 1.png (478x368, 369K)

No matter who wins the NWO comes out on top. Revolution is the only solution now

Mexico proves that working longer hours doesn’t mean shit.

Good luck with that, 2016 pacified everyone and put them squarely back in the gop vs dem retardation.

That really blows.

All real Americans love hard-work and the sting of battle.

Women got liberated and got the shit country they deserve.

China works 996 as slaves, so how is the U.S. the most overworked?

>wages are too high
Say that to my face fucker, not online, and see what happens.

>Someone chosen has to enjoy those goyshekels

based Trump

America is the only developed nation in the world.

All the rest are sad failures.

usus

Six days shalt thou labor

i got fired yesterday. as soon as spring began on march 1 they cut my hours, eventually gave me 0 hours, then fired me. only the elderly coworkers stayed. everyone else got canned. so we were only used for the holiday season

That's when you find another job.

Start an apprenticeship. Can you paint?

I wonder who is keeping all that money?

Attached: Taxation is theft.jpg (1312x1410, 355K)

Attached: SWEAT pledge.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

learn2code

FPBP.

I wish Trump would have qualified that with "some" wages are too high, but then he would be called on to push for wages in Trump Org. Basically, grimy unions destroyed the competitiveness of the US auto industry. 60 dollars an hour to work on an assembly line - as an industry standard wage - is absurd.

this

The niggers at McDonalds are overpaid.

>grimy unions destroyed the competitiveness of the US auto industry.

Complaining about unions preventing 'competitiveness' means you're fine with driving down wages to a dollar a day to 'compete' with the Far East.
Libertarians would be perfectly fine with a coast to coast sweatshop.

meanwhile in Israel
>UBI
>Free healthcare
>shorter work week
>high wages
>paid for by you, the US taxpayer

it takes me months to find a new job. being fired doesnt look good on resume either
learn2getreplacedbypajeet

>Say that to my face fucker
What's his name? Kinky fetish, btw.

I don't understand. You took a seasonal job and now you're surprised they fired you after the season.

Trump continues to shit all over America at the behest of his kike masters.

no one told me it was seasonal! it only hit me when my hours got cut as soon as the weather got better. they didnt even tell me i got fired until i called to ask about the new schedule

I have never seen a pajeet communicate well enough on a software team to be effective in the long run.

Just put seasonal in parentheses next to the job on your resume.

ill do that thanks. i was gonna leave it out to avoid awkwardness

Based

Fuck off commie. We don't work enough honestly and most people are horribly overpaid. Amazon employees should be making like 5 an hour. Too bad Jeff bezos is a communist and pays his retard employees too much

What verse is that, mr James?

THIS.

Attached: WAGESLAVES 2.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

>We don't work enough honestly and most people are horribly overpaid. Amazon employees should be making like 5 an hour. Too bad Jeff bezos is a communist and pays his retard employees too much

Attached: 1549863373688.png (144x151, 11K)

bump

Attached: typicalamericanpost911.png (433x433, 450K)

I know it sucks big time.

Nicely memed.

(((Some))) wages are too high.

fake & gay
OP is a faggot