The Oklahoma City Bombing happened 24 years ago, today. What does Jow Forums think about it and McVeigh?

The Oklahoma City Bombing happened 24 years ago, today. What does Jow Forums think about it and McVeigh?

Attached: Smug.jpg (1024x700, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W6KlZd6Qic&t=113s
youtu.be/eYt0khR_ej0
youtube.com/watch?v=_WF-qdaQisM
youtube.com/watch?v=KSBpg7EXqJE
youtube.com/watch?v=yvU2k-iRgvk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Strassmeir#Oklahoma_City_Bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Counterterrorism_Act_of_1995
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sheep-dip#Verb
youtube.com/watch?v=TeNjhglXm6w
youtube.com/watch?v=e0C_qG5U7pE
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

false flag just like every major event

I think a barometric bomb was used.

Attached: 21D24C5A-1541-4576-BE1C-DA1A90154685.jpg (177x237, 16K)

Fuck Im old. Thats what I think about it.

your mom is a false flag nigger

McVeigh is a true American Patriot. The evidence clearly shows that he had more help but he never snitched and took all of the blame.

>The evidence clearly shows that he had more help but he never snitched and took all of the blame.
Yeah he had 2 people helping him out, Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier (Who ended up snitching on McVeigh and Nichols and thus went into witness protection and the media pretended he didn't exist) hence why the conspiracies of "there was another person helping him!" is fucking stupid because it was already known he was being helped by 2 other people and one of whom snitched to avoid prison and the media broadcasting his name everywhere like the other 2.

Attached: 1555138234558.jpg (240x255, 30K)

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

More people than just Nichols and Fortier were involved. I'm glad McVeigh did what he did and I openly support his actions but I'm not going to sit here and lie. He had more help than the two above mentioned names. He most certainly had help from Elohim City.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

Attached: 1480341404484.png (601x439, 153K)

I mean I get the sentiment but I doubt there were more than the 3 guys, Nichols was also had heavy experiences with explosives in the Military too. Though Nichols does claim that some gun dealer in Kansas that McVeigh and him knew supplied them with shit though honestly this is after he cucked in prison and denounced the attacks and the feds stated that he was just trying to throw people under the bus just because since this gun dealer though knew them, didn't supply them with anything. I mean if someone else helped out then they did a hell of a good job covering their tracks, maybe someone McVeigh only knew since he did purposefully keep the other 2 in the dark on most stuff in case they snitched to feds and his plans were uncovered there wouldn't be much. Again I just have my doubts on "there were a lot more people" just from what I've looked at.

Attached: 1553706690500.jpg (1024x537, 102K)

Yeah, McVeigh was just a patsy used in a spook operation. No one was in the building at the time, which is why in the hours of footage taken afterwards you don't see a single body or any evidence of death. They blew up a records storage facility which held lots of documents about the allocations made to israel and various other files regarding defense budgeting. Everything that happened after was icing on the cake for them; Gun control, stripping of legal rights, etc.

Tim was selected because he was a top-notch soldier who could follow orders. He's currently retired in SA; even his execution is a hoax. If you do some digging, you'll start finding out all his spook connections. Start looking into programs led by Janet Reno around the time of Tim's discharge dates - he was never actually discharged, they just gave him his new assignment.

McVeigh was recruited by the CIA, was associated with a government infiltrated white nationalist group in Elohim City, witnesses report John Doe #2, who's closed circuit television shows another culprit leaving the Reynold truck, but was never released to the pubic, and witnesses claim to have seen DetCord fixed to the support columns at the Murrah building

>What does Jow Forums think about it and McVeigh?
my people that post on Jow Forums are just a few notches away from being McVeigh crazy. you can argue all you want

the difference however is that most people here are too chickenshit to do anything that crazy and brazen. Jow Forums sticks to being racists behind their screens because putting everything on the line would be too scary for them. it's better to just sit at home and watch anime man, that's something normies and crazy racists can actually agree on

I don't think I've seen a more true statement on Jow Forums

I just have a hard time dismissing all of the people who said they saw McVeigh with other people and that they saw a 2nd guy get out of the truck. It also doesn't help that the Government ""lost"" all 4 of the videos that would have shown who got out of the truck. You might be right though and I can't deny that.

youtube.com/watch?v=7W6KlZd6Qic&t=113s

Wew lad this is some top grade autism here.
>Yeah, McVeigh was just a patsy used in a spook operation. No one was in the building at the time, which is why in the hours of footage taken afterwards you don't see a single body or any evidence of death.
Literally watch local news broadcasts, crime scene photos or even watch the recent PBS documentary on it, there were plenty of dead bodies, though most of the dead weren't corpses but mush due to the building floors literally collapsing on them or just parts due to you know a fucking bomb going off by them.
>They blew up a records storage facility which held lots of documents about the allocations made to israel and various other files regarding defense budgeting.
Woah so your telling me that a federal building that had 2 floors occupied by the US Military had this stuff? Conspiracy confirmed, I mean this is just as good as the Michigan Militia's conspiracy of "there were dead US soldiers in there, clearly the bombs were planted on the inside" failing to mention again, the US military occupied 2 floors of the Federal Building.
>Everything that happened after was icing on the cake for them; Gun control, stripping of legal rights, etc.
this shit was already happening, the AWB of 1994 already passed along with other gun control bills and as for legal rights, see Waco and Ruby Ridge. the stripping and abuse of rights is the prime reason why McVeigh did the bombing anyways so this "they did a shit load of gun control and restricted personal rights after the bombing!" already happened before the bombing not after you massive brainlet
>Tim was selected because he was a top-notch soldier who could follow orders. He's currently retired in SA; even his execution is a hoax.
nigger tier conspiracy right here, I bet Tupac is alive too right brainlet? Show me proof Tim is still alive fag.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 83K)

I wish there were more like him.
If a false flag, it would have been kind of stupid, as it showed the use of bombs over guns. The government cares far more about making easily accessible guns illegal and are constantly trying to rape the constitution. Every bombing or van that runs over people runs contrary to that agenda.

Witnesses in the Federal Building stated they just saw him leave the Truck and McVeigh himself made a diagram of where he walked, they even have video of him going into the local McDonald's too plus he was arrested not long after the bombing too, not for the bombing but because some faggot stole his license plate off of his getaway car. I mean again there could be another person but that person would have to be extremely smart to avoid being found by now. I mean even the feds investigated into the fact there might be another person and McVeigh himself responded to it with a good quote of his with "You can't handle the truth" line, they played it in the PBS documentary and I liked it, he just outlines that the truth is scarier than what would be common sense that it was just mainly him and that one person can do this amount of damage against the system and why the government should be scared of it's own citizens. That was partially the point of the whole bombing anyways, to make the government shit it's pants. Which it surely fucking did.

Scared the ATF shitless for the remainder of the 90s. They thought they were top shit after Ruby Ridge and Waco.

They're should be a McDonald's commercial with Bill Clinton and Timothy McVeigh smiling over shared Big Macs.

youtu.be/eYt0khR_ej0

bombs away, mr mcveigh
also he should have killed jews instead of some randos

youtube.com/watch?v=_WF-qdaQisM
youtube.com/watch?v=KSBpg7EXqJE
youtube.com/watch?v=yvU2k-iRgvk

sloppy job mossad

>John Doe #2
His name is Andreas Strassmeir, a glow-in-the-dark for the BND.

John Doe #2 was just another guy who had been in the auto shop where the ryder truck franchise had been in on the same day McVeigh rented it and the clerk just described him too. The FBI even stated this and showed pictures of the guy too.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

Attached: 1550457265819.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

It actually led to changes in the ATF. They were awfully quiet for a generation afterward.
The real tug of war goes:
>Ruby Ridge > OKC > Bundy Ranch
But there are still jackbooted ATF-style faggots out there in the control of the Coastal Globalists and this is a problem.
We'll have to cull their numbers a great deal.
But we should also encourage defection from their ranks, and deep moles to sow confusion.
We can't, or we can, but shouldn't just kill them all.

Attached: lon-horiuchi.jpg (279x550, 46K)

Bombs away, Mr.McVeigh!
Bless my 18,000kg stockpile of potassium nitrate and my 14 gross of self-sealing sten-bolts.

Attached: got dang ol BOOMhauer.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

I concur.

>muh news inconsistencies
I fucking hate this shit when conspiracyfags cite the news saying wrong shit as "evidence". When an event happens and no one knows what's going on, rumors become news. National News outlets before McVeigh was found were claiming groups like Hezbollah did it because Hezbollah bombed the US Embassy in Beirut back in the 80s. Know why? News Media is a business therefore they always want the top story to maintain viewership and gain it too, therefore they're going to be throwing any and all shit at the wall to keep people interested in their network, even if it's wrong. They still do this shit to this day, this is why modern media is such trash.

Attached: wut.jpg (618x618, 34K)

I think he was bored with life and didn't really cared about America nor did he had anything going on or something to look up in the future. He shows signs of being an introverted narcissist. Of course he believed in the stuff he believed, I mean that if he challenged those beliefs, he would notice they did not correspond to the reality of how the world works.
He just thought it was cool to hate the "feds' and be in the news for blowing shit up.

On one hand I can't really blame him. There was a lack of good information circulating in those times, its understandable that he was misled by the anti-government wackos(heh get it) he hanged out with who also had incomplete information about the things they believed.

David Koresh was a piece of shit. It was just a fucking warrant my dude, just answer the fucking door. About the Davidians, the way I see it, it was the fucking 90's, of course people believed in demons and that was the end of the world, bullets flying, explosions, choppers, and that surrendering meant betraying their faith in Jesus Christ, thanks to Koresh narcissism and messiah complex who helped making shit more real. I am not excusing the ATF or the FBI nor I am blaming the Davidians, its understandable they were scared after the initial shootout, the whole situation was dealt poorly and the feds know it because of the disastrous outcome but life moves on. You don't need to blow their place of work to tell them they fucked up.

The Ruby Ridge standout was fucked up, but nothing the judicial system would let go unpunished. The family did settled on court for a few million dolalrs. You could just use 2 guys to hand a piece of paper. Both situations, Waco and Ruby Ridge were escalated for nothing.

If I could ask McVeigh something, I would ask him
Why was that for, bro?
If he was alive today, I think he would eventually realize it was just a delusion he got from the people he hanged out with. He threw his life away for nothing.

They didn't make him evil enough beyond the fact that kids were killed in his attack (human shields). He basically martyred himself for gunrights.

Also, he's the closest we've ever gotten to a real world Joker from the dark night

I find 3 to be more than sufficient to pull off the attack. Just McVeigh doing the majority of the work, really.
You know what scares the government, and should?
It could have all been Lone Wolf, with no conspiracy at all.
But it wasn't, it was mostly Tim, and also Nichols and Fortier was on the edge.

Attached: TimMcV1.png (450x450, 391K)

Taxation is theft, he destroyed an outpost of an illegal extortion ring

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

>Literally watch local news broadcasts, crime scene photos or even watch the recent PBS documentary on it, there were plenty of dead bodies, though most of the dead weren't corpses but mush due to the building floors literally collapsing on them or just parts due to you know a fucking bomb going off by them.

Rescue efforts to free surviving victims was not permitted until the documents which scattered onto the street, including affidavits to Clinton's involvement into the CIA drug-running operation in Mena Arkansas were present in that building.
>Woah so your telling me that a federal building that had 2 floors occupied by the US Military had this stuff? Conspiracy confirmed, I mean this is just as good as the Michigan Militia's conspiracy of "there were dead US soldiers in there, clearly the bombs were planted on the inside" failing to mention again, the US military occupied 2 floors of the Federal Building.
At 40 minutes in the video above, a witness present at the parking garage saw Andreas Strassmeir with two other individuals stringing up explosives. Timothy McVieghed called him before the bombing, and he was never arrested.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Strassmeir#Oklahoma_City_Bombing
>this shit was already happening, the AWB of 1994 already passed along with other gun control bills and as for legal rights, see Waco and Ruby Ridge. the stripping and abuse of rights is the prime reason why McVeigh did the bombing anyways so this "they did a shit load of gun control and restricted personal rights after the bombing!" already happened before the bombing not after you massive brainlet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Counterterrorism_Act_of_1995

>nigger tier conspiracy right here, I bet Tupac is alive too right brainlet? Show me proof Tim is still alive fag.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sheep-dip#Verb

You are the fucking brainlet dude, been mogged enough?

This is exactly what McVeigh himself stated and why the government should be afraid of regular citizens.

>

>t. Farmer
Bombs away, Mr.McVeigh!
The Feds busted stockpiles of ammonium nitrate for years afterward and I bet still do.

Attached: turnerdiaries.jpg (600x600, 63K)

too bad no one has a video of his execution

>This is exactly what McVeigh himself stated and why the government should be afraid of regular citizens.
It sure is, and it's true.
After it's all said and done, the
>muh rural mechanically-inclined white man
meme is for real, and they fucking know it.
The campus antifa don't know it
The urban sodomite commies don't know it
The Fed knows it.

Attached: McVeigh.jpg (1024x653, 165K)

Fuck off, CIA.
Numerous people, including a man giving directions to McVeigh saw two people in the cabin of that truck that day.

Ammonium nitrate is still closely watched.
Good thing there's something called sodium chlorate.

Attached: 1498155750112.jpg (735x490, 87K)

You guys might be right but I can't get over the fact that they claim they "lost" all 4 videos that would have shown McVeigh and the truck. You don't just lose that evidence unless you want to intentionally lose it.

>nothing to see here folks

Attached: sassy.jpg (673x693, 36K)

First post is also the best post

>meme is for real, and they fucking know it.
>The campus antifa don't know it
>The urban sodomite commies don't know it
>The Fed knows it.
Here friend! Allow me to make things clear ITT.

Attached: why government doesn't want civil war.png (1802x905, 203K)

patriot

Attached: ruby.jpg (843x950, 102K)

They should record all executions and then later release the video once they know the execution wasn't botched.

The CT effort against Tim was the first time I really noticed the stamp of the Fed in the Right movement.
They came out everywhere with all kinds of ridiculous, subhuman-tier nonsense like you usually see in the inner-city.
It was the only way the Feds understood their cattle, us, and they used they language and methods they picked up in Cointelpro.
The current best example of this CT shilling is Alex Jones and the Sandy Hook discredit campaign against the Right.
The Feds may need another sanctionin'.
Fuck you, Special Agent Abdul.

Attached: okc.jpg (1200x826, 312K)

He was absolutely right about the government though, regardless of his methods.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

True.
If being logical is Mossad, I guess I am too.

The seed to read this book was planted for so many of us with McVeigh.

>some stupid boomer conspiracy video
wew already seen plenty of these, they're retarded
>Rescue efforts to free surviving victims was not permitted until the documents which scattered onto the street, including affidavits to Clinton's involvement into the CIA drug-running operation in Mena Arkansas were present in that building.
Okay that's some bullshit, when first responders were on the scene they rushed to help people including nearby civilians helping out too even after being told to leave multiple times as well out of fear there might be another bomb, many paramedics and even surgeons doing amputations refused to leave. Again autistic conspiracyfags need to off themselves.
>At 40 minutes in the video above, a witness present at the parking garage saw Andreas Strassmeir with two other individuals stringing up explosives. Timothy McVieghed called him before the bombing, and he was never arrested.
I looked at the sources for the wikipedia claim, one is some HTML boomer website and the other is the newspaper for Tulsa that just says that some ex-informant was making some claims that some NS group helped him, though she herself goes on the news with her pictures and everything and was contradicting existing evidence
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Counterterrorism_Act_of_1995
Okay? You outright stated "Everything that happened after was icing on the cake for them; Gun control, stripping of legal rights, etc. " Which sorry to say this is just an anti-terrorism bill, not a gun control bill though you could argue the "legal rights" part but yeah that's some backpeddling on your part.
>en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sheep-dip#Verb
I asked for evidence that McVeigh is alive and his execution was a hoax as you stated you fucking idiot. So where is it?

Attached: 1554265848340.png (550x550, 108K)

The truth of the matter is, if you wanna fuck with the government now, it's best to go after the power and comms infrastructure. You need not kill any innocents directly. Let the government and their pinko-corporate counterparts do that for you.

Attached: uncivil massacre.png (1158x1393, 137K)

(OP)
Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

If the government does not fear the citizen we can all just forget it.
Because the US supports so many native Democracy movements the planet over, it can be said that the rural/conservative White Man with muh gunz is the greatest force for Liberty the world has ever seen.
When the Left and browns get control it'll all be over, and will crumble fast.

Attached: RR_WEAVER_AERIAL_2_15233.jpg (2316x1564, 857K)

This mossad stuff is just a roundabout way of making excuses for doing nothing. I mean there is a reason these people attack literally everyone who does action. plus there is the added benefit of COINTELPRO tactics here to ruin reputations through rumors to make sure no one gets uppity again, though that doesn't work, ever.

THREAD THEME MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: 1552678929818.png (429x560, 314K)

>The Ruby Ridge standout was fucked up, but nothing the judicial system would let go unpunished.
Idiot.
The 'Justice System' punished no one, that's why Tim was handing out pictures of Lon Horiuchi, who shot Vicky Weaver in the face.
A settlement is NOT the Justice System. It is a civil matter and in fact it's a contract between private parties. There was no Court involved as final arbiter.

You don't understand this basic concept so you don't understand the entirety of the contents of your post.

>Why was that for, bro?

OKC was successful.

It made the Federal Government afraid of its own citizens, and right down to Bundy Ranch the effects can be seen.

It proved once again that Violence Works.

We tried everything we could to bring the Perpetrators to justice, and Lon Horiuchi not only walked free, he went on to murder at Waco.

>using military assets against a family of 5 and a friend.

Fuck you, Macaque

Attached: WEAVER_RUBY_RIDGE_21220829_t1140.jpg (1024x774, 128K)

That riffraff can't survive without cohesive urban environments. They need their black-twitter/social media/games, vices, welfare, programs, etc. Once those are taken out and they start rioting(and they WILL riot like fucking madmen), their mantel of victimhood will no longer stand, and pest control can commence.
What's funny is most government workers and almost all antifa/leftist scum live in cities, surrounded by the feral brown horde in a prison state where they've voted away their right to bear arms and defend themselves. Let the raff do their riffing on them, including cannibalism, and they will promptly be removed from the equation.

Attached: sabotage.png (1787x921, 145K)

He blew up a bunch of white children. So naturally, he's Jow Forums approved.

Glow in the dark thread

Glow in the dark website. Glow in the dark board.

I bought this at a gun show, it's not that great to be honest. Hunter was a better, more realistic book.

>Hunter was a better, more realistic book.
Pierce himself stated similar since his writing skills weren't as good as they were when he wrote Hunter which came from people pointing out problems in TDD in terms of writing. I mean I still like TDD regardless.

REMINDER TO ALL LURKERS. DO NOT POST ANYTHING, HERE OR ANYWHERE. PEN AND PAPER. RESEARCH AT THE LIBRARY. WEAR A HOODIE AND SUNGLASSES.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

IMMEDIATE HAPPENING REPORT IN RIGHT NOW FOR DAILY JEW GASSING

KOMMANDANT

Youre a stupid nigger.

no one cares about your gay larp channel faggot, quit shilling that shit here.

Attached: 1545334928969.jpg (720x526, 55K)

>Leftist thinking
>muh emotion negates all this
The Government had already decided to murder children and the Right attempted every legal path to bring them to justice and that didn't work. See this:
It is the duty of every American to follow the dictates of the Law and civilized behavior.
When those avenues fail, it is the duty of every White Man to break those conventions.
>Stand with Buundys at their ranch
>Refuse to take over a Forest Service Office
That's how it's done.

The Government must be reminded that they are not ultimately in control, and that is the most noble civic duty one can perform.

Threads like these legally remind the Government of this.

Lurkers welcome.

Attached: bundy.jpg (720x405, 86K)

I think McVeigh is a good example of mostly successful terrorism. He wanted to retaliate against the feds and they’ve been better behaved since.

Of course, one huge downside is that since McVeigh worked with a partner, it is now impossible to organize right wing organizations because the feds are so paranoid about another OKC they’re constantly infiltrating and honeypotting

>The campus antifa don't know it
>The urban sodomite commies don't know it.
I think they do. Uncle Ted calling the Leftists self-hating and masochistic comes to mind. Half of these people suicide and many of the other half OD. On some deep level, they think it’s worth it getting killed by some hateful redneck so they can be a martyr like Heather Heyer.

>Of course, one huge downside is that since McVeigh worked with a partner, it is now impossible to organize right wing organizations because the feds are so paranoid about another OKC they’re constantly infiltrating and honeypotting
Yeah except that part of the FBI is full of boomer retards who can't into "da youth culture" so they end up acting like a bunch of faggots from the NSM and easy to spot. Feds aren't your biggest worry, it's pussy informants in your group who jump ship after the FBI knocks on their door and informs on you now without your knowledge. That's something that should scare you over some boomer faggot doing shit like "Hello my aryan brother! lets kill some niggers together, white power!". Though this can be curtailed by not having pussies as friends since they're pretty easy to spot.

Attached: Detroit Capital Punishment.jpg (512x512, 38K)

this

While I support the reasons McVeigh did this, I do not consider McVeigh a Patriot. He killed his own people. He just made a massive political statement. He's a faggot for killing American people.

really makes me think

Attached: 1513762787075.png (329x328, 66K)

more like mcgay

>filename

Attached: 1542144695948.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

>feds
>people
pick one

Patsy set up
youtube.com/watch?v=e0C_qG5U7pE

>filename

Nice to see another man of culture

Attached: detroit man commits arson.webm (840x454, 2.9M)

In any group, the trick is to find someone and squeeze. We all know we could be squeezed if they tried hard enough - we all have families. That's why cell structure exists. Things aren't dark enough for people to follow something as simple as old Heinlein sci-fi. Yet.

Well yeah I'm talking about those who will freak out when the FBI comes knocking giving fake threats though. Those are the people to avoid like the plague because they'll be the first to throw you under the bus. This is also why you never allow women in your ingroup either, they're extremely easy to pressure and flip on you, I mean you'll see in a lot of these court cases in general where some dumb bitch that the defendant had in his ingroup was the first to flip. This is why groups like the IRA made it forbidden to even tell your wife or girlfriend that you're even a member of it. Women are easy to manipulate and flip.

Attached: US_Cavalry.jpg (802x1000, 217K)

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

I'm still trying to decide whether I should buy more tonnage of potassium nitrate, with some cases of drain opener and cotton to complete the mashup.
Or maybe I should just order more cases of red poker chips. Either way, I'm getting a proper store of wealth.

Also, poasting more post-pills of an alizarin hue.

Attached: 1526481181793.jpg (1848x817, 333K)

lol. I agree with you 100% untill
>Though this can be curtailed by not having pussies as friends
I don't care how hardcore you think you are, or you think your friends are dude.
You have no idea how you would react to the reality of life behind bars being shoved in your face.
Far harder men than any of us have broken

mcveigh was a schmuck.

Fug dat shit Obama nigger going to prison

Bombs away, M.McVeigh!

Bombs away, Mr.McVeigh

Of course though all you can do is prepare yourself for such a situation and also learning the law too. youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE good video on the subject in terms of legal protection. Same is studying the J20 case against a bunch of Antifa protesters and how they dealt with the feds cracking on them in terms of it being a textbook example of the federal gov't bluffing with lots of charges (in Antifa's case it was like 60+ years in prison) unless they took deals to snitch on each other. They refused to cooperate with the feds and since the 60+ year charges were bullshit bluffing to scare them, they couldn't stick. I mean regardless of your opinion of Antifa, the J20 case is a good case to study to see how the feds use lawfare against groups of people and how to resist against it and win.

Attached: 1548367549589.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

The jews did both 9/11 and OKC.

The only people who do not rat are the people who fear who they would be ratting on more than they fear the government (prison, execution, or other).

Bombs away, Mr.McVeigh

Problem is they don't have to break you anymore...with the proper drug cocktail you will talk and not even know it.

not only that, it also comes down to mindset too, McVeigh wasn't afraid of death so he wasn't going to take plea deals to get a life sentence. I mean even during his execution he purposefully kept his eyes wide open with a look of hatred at the camera where survivors of the bombing were watching, just as a last act. Survivors who saw it felt pretty scared.