(((Game of Thrones))) ending prediction

>Northerners get overwhelmed by white walkers

>Shitskin unsullied and dothraki save the day

>Northerners accept shitskins for their heroic deeds

>Jon Snow dies, but he had already impregnated Daenerys who becomes queen with the incestous bastard as heir

>Shitskins are allowed to stay

>Westeros becomes a (((multicultural utopia)))

Also somewhere in there Cersei dies of finds her conscience or some shit Idk

Attached: C329A015-7009-49B0-8E7E-493F57D944A0.jpg (480x853, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

or finds*

wrong board faggot
----> /tv/

I have successfully predicted many things. Bran is the night king (weird, but will make sense later) Jon has a kid with Danny, Danny dies, everyone is fucked, jon kills bran at the isle of faces, everyone is saved.

Unsullied can't have kids. Nor sex for that matter.

Idiot.

That makes sense too.

But I would bet my entire savings account of $20 that shitskins will somehow be the heroes. (((HBO))) has to push the agenda somehow.

When did I say anything about them having sex?

Nope. It wasn't a guess. That's how it's gonna be. Jon kills bran.

They're just soldiers doing their job. They wont be considered "Heroes".

Then it doesn't matter doesn't?

Diversified for 60 years? Big fucking deal.

spot on

Dothraki can

Hodor wins, everyone else kills each other.

I haven't watched a single episode. Television is an absolute waste of time.

Is Jon Azor Ahai, then?

The show will have a different ending then the books. My prediction

> The northerners will prevail especially sansa stark i mean why should she die? she dont even fight

>Unsullied and dothraki will die. They never fought in colder areas. Especially the Unsullied will be killed ua. grey worm

> I dont think Jon will die. Daenarys will because she wasnt soo long on the set during season 8 maybe she will be killed by jon for azor ahai

> The only place the Dothraki really want to stay is a warm place. Maybe they will settle back to the eastern continent or stay arround high garden they are warriors not slaves

> Westeros was always kinda multiculti but not the big houses. Look at all the sluts in the pleasurehouse.

> of course cersei will die i hate her from the beginning. She has something called resting bitch face

What about the dothraki you cunt

You thaught it!!!

/tv/ would just send him here because his comments about the show reflect political leanings.

Have you been to /tv/ lately?

GRRM will die before he finishes anymore books, which turned to absolute shit on the 4th one.

> the midget wins

I don’t know why that isn’t obvious to some people

Wrong. Kween slAAAAY is Azor Ahai. And Captain Fungus is going to defeat Thanos as well. We are in the era of absolute 100% POZZzzz.

Attached: 1547962406630.jpg (650x896, 81K)

Nah this is more likely
>The others are defeated
>Before jon snow kills them the night king reveals their true motivation
>Their northern home is being melted by CO2 emissions from kings landing and horse farts
>Culling westeros is the only way to save the environment
>Jon snow realizes the others are just a disadvantaged people trying to flee hardship and invites them to find a better life in westeros
>Cersei rallies all the racist northerners and evil people to put the others' children in camps
>They start building a new wall, but the dragons explode it with fire
>Then jon snow punches Cersei in her racist hole
>Last scene is cersei being culturally enriched by a horde of dothraki screamers while jon snow takes the night king's prickly white shaft up his butthole

I haven't watched that shit after 3 seasons, should I continue watching it? The amount of degeneracy in it made me very uncomfortable. Also fans are really annoying and retarded

Dothraki

hopefully the white walkers will kill everyone

Stannis will win

i dont want to be invested in this bread since jannies will shoa it soon.

That’s funny. Me and my work crew all came up with a similar prediction today.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

Any male character who still hasn't had his dick chopped off yet gets his dick chopped off.
The end.

It’s a pretty widespread theory. It would make sense

Your cuck television program is NOT politics related, kys faggot. Sage

Honestly they're having so much trouble without book content and coming up with their own filler between GRRM's guidelines that I think they'll probably follow it through how GRRM outlined it. The show honestly has taken so much time, labor and money that there's not much room to fuck it all up in the six episodes it has left.

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

Everything on (((HBO))) is politics related you cunt.

Without exception.

Don’t jinx it now, user

They've done it as well as they can desu. The only big standout was making the Dornish girl Mullatoe instead of Berber and casting the Dothraki as shitskins instead of Mongolians, but that's understandable because how many Asian actors can you really find.

Attached: 7c7.png (600x376, 226K)

>shitskin dothraki and unsullied

why does everything have to be about race these days? i can't imagine thinking this way about everything

Only disagreement is Cersei dies giving birth to a Dwarf. That last fading expression as she realises she gave birth to Tyrion II, and that the old age and inbreeding had finally caught up to her.

Everything else is on point.

Unironically this. Clown world would not have it any other way.

Actually, if I'm perfectly honest, they've missed a whole bunch of chances to put in SJW/diversity shit because they just didn't have enough time or budget.

In the books there's this african Red Priest that looks like Uncle Ruckus. He would have honestly been a joy to have. One of Dany's bodyguards is supposed to be a fat, barbaric asiatic gladiator. Her love interest is supposed to have a beard and hair dyed blue. Dany was supposed to have a bit more adventures in alt-Middle East/Central Asia. Braavos was supposed to have skinny Romeo & Juliet-esque swordfighters dressed in faggy outfits that kill each other in rapier duels for fun. Oh and of course they skipped this mega degenerate part:

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelt fouler. By the time the moon came up, she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.

After escaping on the back of a dragon, Dany contracts dysentery, squats in a field, and starts shitting brown liquid like a fucking soda machine.

Attached: 1490055247868.jpg (1241x789, 455K)

>show that is exclusivel about rape and gore, but also feminism somehow shills multi culti, too now
It was degenerate trash. Made by Juden. Like everything from the shithole called JewSA

Attached: 1471098467347.jpg (640x720, 41K)

It’s been a long two years. I don’t give a fuck about tv shows anymore. Or (((media))) of any kind for that matter. I tried watching last week’s episode and it was cringe as fuck.

If you watch this show you're a massive faggot.

how is this /pol, you fucking nigger?!
and it's obvious from 1st episode in this season that Snow is going to be the king since someone told him he is not the bastard son and is the rightful heir to the throne.

>Falling for the electric jew
Good goy, keep watching the brainwashing box.

Attached: 1546023487745.jpg (1024x550, 60K)

>Jon and Danny both die
>They have baby
>Sansa rules until baby come of age
Screencap this

>jon kills bran
Why?

don't stop there

The books are full of hilarious shit

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>Her cunt became the world.

Nearly on par with the unforgettable sex scene between Sam and Gilly:

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

Cause of the ludicrous theory that bran is the night king, which only makes sense if you can't read.

Only a rape-survivor heroine or a cucked man will be the victor

Daenerys will survive only to be the wife of Aegon VI. In the books, Jon dies/stays (maybe he does something else since he is a Targaryen, just not the heir to the seven kingdoms) at the wall while the real Aegon Targaryen conquers his way through Westeros with his Golden Company and friends. He marries Dany, Bran rules the North, Jamie rules the West, and Gendry will rule Storms End. If there is anything left to rule, that is

It's also satanic as fuck. These freaks have a fetish for dead kids, the first episode of this season ended with a dead kid staked to a wall surrounded by body parts in a circular pattern. There was also that episode of the new star trek that had the severed baby head plus some other shit i noticed here and there.

>Northerners keep screaming about there being too many "wights" and they must be stopped
>shitskins save the day and get reparations and land
>It's revealed that dragon queen has been getting blacked behind Jon's back and he has to raise the baby
>sansa gets blacked, bran watches then wargs into her because he wants to feel it too
>arya turns out to be a rugmuncher, Gendry turns out to be transgender and convinces arya to date him after he chops off his schlong and screams "ITS MAAAM! I AM A WOMAN!"
>only dragon to survive fight with the whites is the black one
>Jamie gets blacked
>Sam gets mega-blacked
>zombie mountain gets purpled then killed by hound
>Tyrion forces cersei to get blacked before fucking her too saying "love is love, age and relation dont matter"
>westeros wins and is now ultra-(((diverse))) and therefore the best
>series ends with some bullshit exposition shot and Jon narrating that if you want to start a fire, you have to burn some coal

Modern day Tolkein

mostly everything already leaked on r/freefolk from the husband of a spanish voiceover actress who had the script

and btw, the same guy leaked everything last year and was right about almost all of it

>contaminating your brain with pozzed shit
No thanks.

OP is Wrong

Attached: TheHound.jpg (648x809, 101K)

John Snow: "Tell them John Snow is gone, and the Night King is dead."

The Starks don't turn into White Walkers, they have ice in their blood. Remember Benjin.

Also where is Ghost? Hmm Danaery's has some nice fur coats.

It's already been leaked.

They kill the Night King and White Walkers by episode 4 and the last 2 episodes are killing Cersei. Jon and Dany literally ride off into the sunset on dragons - I'm not making that up.

I thought the series was supposed to have a bittersweet ending.

Attached: 8A2C3B0E-955C-4532-A821-26F942607C85.jpg (686x490, 60K)

Tyrion is executed for setting King's Landing on fire. I guess that's the bittersweet part apparently.

I stopped watching once Aquaman died.

The fat, barbaric asiatic gladiator. Strong Belwas.
This really happens.

The archers on the walls of the city fire arrows at him, but Belwas is too far for the arrows to reach. In an act of disrespect for the city, Belwas points his back side toward the city, takes a crap, and wipes his arse on Oznak's cloak. He also loots his opponent's corpse and kills his horse.

>watching a kike show

So many cuckolds here holy shit

It's giving me schadenfreude, but the fact of the matter is that for once the GOT producers actually cut nearly all the good non-white characters. Strong Belwas, the Bravos, and Moqorro would have been a blast to see on screen.

Attached: 1501958214357.jpg (351x359, 41K)

Where the fuck is Edmure?
I hate D&D so much

it was in the form of a 3 headed dragon because the night king is a targaryen. thats how he can ride the undead dragon