Which is the most red pilled sect of Christianity?

Which is the most red pilled sect of Christianity?

Attached: crischt ge.png (336x485, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revelationtimelinedecoded.com
blogs.goarch.org/blog/-/blogs/orthodox-christians-politics-and-life-after-election-2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unitarianism

westboro baptist church

>Christianity
>Red pilled

Attached: 1548104819166.jpg (1180x1084, 114K)

East Orthodox

brainswashed swede

its obvious to you that Lutheran sweden was dominant and wealthy and modern sweden is atheistic and on the brink of extinction yet you are so brainwashed yoyu deny obvious facts

Christkike shills don't get the clown meme, lol

Attached: clown jesus.jpg (194x259, 10K)

Paganism.

Orthodox Judaism
They not only acknowledge christ, they spit on him.

Traditional Catholicism is the ultimate truth. Also, not a "sect" (those are the Protestants or the current post-II Vatican Council ""Catholic"" Church).

Attached: npc jesus 4.png (1329x1218, 706K)

What is the reddest blue pill?

The Roman Catholic Church.

Attached: 1500761841287.jpg (540x757, 81K)

Attached: READ BIBLE PEPE.png (680x680, 251K)

M O R M O N S
O
R
M
O
N
S

The kind that does not tolerate Zionism in any way shape or form

Attached: bq-5cafe83dcb305.jpg (524x634, 96K)

Old school Baptist/Evangelical IMO

>Make a religious thread
>Jews with proxies scramble out of the woodwork.
The best sect of Christianity is Orthodoxy'.

they are NOT christian though, nor are unitarian OR JW'S

They are all cucked. I think it was infiltrated by half breed bolsheviks. Paganism is what they are scared of.

GLORY TO A NEW ATHEIST RUN OTTOMAN EMPIRE THAT WILL ONCE AND FOR ALL RUIN CHRISTKEKS

>allows divorce and remarriage, ignores clear scripture because muh heresy, and much more
>redpilled

>Thou Shall Not Kill
is this only for degenerate murders?
Or does this include cleansing the earth of jews and niggers too?

Attached: 1555457420536.jpg (1024x683, 44K)

Not to change the subject, but man on Halloween when people are wearing the clown thing, ah thats gon be crazy

Satanism

Imagine having a cross on your flag and still being a cuck.

I walked out of todays service and am officially done with Lutheranism and the pozzed elca heretics. I seek the answer to this question as well

The very first thing that happened in the New Testament was Joseph getting cucked. Christians worship a literal wife's son as a god.

How is having a cross on your flag and being a cuck not to be expected?

Originally protestants nowdays Baptist churches

Attached: the-jews-and-their-lies-martin-luther.png (378x567, 305K)

The imperative to not kill is in the context of *unlawful* killing resulting in bloodguilt.
Pic related, read the Call to Crusade of Pope Urban II in his speech at the Council of Claremont in 1095.

Attached: Speech_of_Urban_pp4_5_mod.jpg (6025x4748, 1.93M)

Ok boludo, are you gonna tell me to bow before the pope and praise marry?
No thanks, the absolute state of the Catholic Church is unbelievable.
Truly it seems like the gates of hell have prevailed when your churches are riddled with idols and the top echelon of the Vatican are participating in satanist pedo orgies rituals.

>But my saint Peter the rock!
Your entire counterfeit knockoff pagan religion you call Catholicism is based of a forged document and a international misunderstanding of Scripture.

Attached: 1527563929039.jpg (678x514, 214K)

>If you permit them to remain for a time unmolested, they will extend their sway more widely over many faithful servants of the Lord.
>Wherefore, I pray and exhort, nay not I, but the Lord prays and exhorts you, as heralds of Christ, by frequent exhortation, to urge men of all ranks, knights and foot-soldiers, rich and poor, to hasten to exterminate this vile race from the lands of our brethren, and to bear timely aid to the worshippers of Christ.
>Oh, what a disgrace If a race so despised, degenerate, and slave of the demons, should thus conquer a people fortigied with faith in omnipotent God and resplend with the name of Christ!

The gnostics

>International
Intentional****

Attached: 1525916823326.jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

It's really long to explain and adress fully all of your arguments.
But the "Catholic" Church of today is NOT the true Catholic Church, since the Second Vatican Council which reformed the Church to the state of complete apostasy. All the popes since then (being Pius XII the last true pope) had been heretics, hence by the Catholic Cathecism, they are antipopes. Francis is not a pope. And the Catholic Church IS NOT in Rome (that is the Counterchurch).
To be a Catholic is to NOT bow before Francis and this anti-Logos "Church", but to remain sedevacantist and traditionalist.

>Your entire counterfeit knockoff pagan religion you call Catholicism is based of a forged document and a international misunderstanding of Scripture.
This sounds like you read/heard it somewhere and you started repeating it like a fool. Please, inform yourself properly.

Funny how I never hear this kind of talk from the Lutherans in my part of the world. They believe in
>turning the other cheek
and
>love thy enemy
In fact, it was mostly the Lutheran Church that enabled the importing of Somali niggers to the Midwest.
I feel like a return to warrior Christianity would be met with daggers on all sides, including right at home.

Attached: 34632re.jpg (600x320, 48K)

The most correct answer here

Ecofascism

Attached: 452352626.png (549x434, 179K)

Mennonites.

Eldona
Lcms
ACNA
Orthodox Anglican
Sedavacantist Catholic with Latin Mass

Jews burned Notre dame:

I went to my local church for the fisrt time in 3 years it was nice

Attached: DSC00595-min.jpg (5152x3864, 1.13M)

I think most people think that

Attached: 1568565433.png (490x626, 632K)

probably some form of american tier christianity (pentecostal?) but im not familiar with that. or the baptist church since its basically in the south.

SSPX likely, though I don't know if they're a plant from the church like other related acts.
Seems like a nice place to get a trad wife though.

Read the scripture and decide for yourself.
revelationtimelinedecoded.com

Attached: revelation-timeline-box.gif (400x400, 24K)

>Christian
>Relating to or professing Christ and his teachings
By definition they are though. Just because they have their "New testament v2" doesn't make them not Christian
I bet you think Protestants aren't Christian's as well

>I bet you think Protestants aren't Christian's as well
they would side with jews over crusaders. they're carebear faggots worthy of only contempt.

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
To my understanding, the Mormons believe otherwise.

Then you understand wrong. Mormons believe in salvation through Christ. Joe smith doesn't come before him
t. Ex- born and raised mormon

PENTECOSTAL MASTER RACE

This

Ex-Christians

Dissolved. Betrayed from within by the daughter of the leader. Got shilled by a Rabbi no less. Loves diversity now.

This

That's a throne of a super villain

Attached: 1541109260477.jpg (4096x2263, 3.25M)

Catholicism

>worshiping a jew
Imagine being this stupid.

Luther was the most woke on the JQ.

Westbro for sure

Baptist/Reformers and Orthodox. C*Thlics are not based anymore, unless you like sucking on nigge toes.

Russian Orthodox Church. You don’t sit in that church, but instead you stand for the solidarity of the time, unless you’re praying. I myself am Greek Orthodox, but those Russian fuckers go hard.

Christian Identity.

Forget his name, but there was a mercenary saint that killed people for cash.

Trad Catholicism. I know shit have heard priests name the Jew in a Sunday sermon

Based. Become trad catholic. Find your nearest high Latin mass

Trad Catholics. How many times?

Based. Keep it up user

you're worshiping a jew with no testosterone. not redpilled.

this and only this

**have no shit

In the U.S. Orthodox Christians voted for Hillary Clinton by 72%, higher than any other major Christian denomination.

Nihilism

Nice try, David Shekelberg

Trips of truth.

Attached: just a prank bro.jpg (714x960, 64K)

blogs.goarch.org/blog/-/blogs/orthodox-christians-politics-and-life-after-election-2016
Here's a blogpost for Orthodox clergy to help them apply ass ointment following the Trump presidential election.

>.
catholicism

its orthodoxy lgtbqfag

Mormonism

>RED
orthodoxy lgbtqfag

Whoever edited their Wikipedia page is sorely mistaken, then.
Saving ordinances (or ordinances viewed as necessary for salvation) include: baptism by immersion after the age of accountability (normally age 8); confirmation and reception of the gift of the Holy Ghost, performed by laying hands on the head of a newly baptized member; ordination to the Aaronic and Melchizedek priesthoods for males; an endowment (including washing and anointing) received in temples; and marriage (or sealing) to a spouse.

Arsonism

The one that isn't a jewish puppe--
Oh.

Attached: 1553824451963.jpg (554x347, 45K)

All of which are done through the holy Trinity. Not some other god.
Just tacked on shit is all

protestant

*Tacked on shit
Which is incompatible with the word of Christ in the verse I quoted above.

If you are religious you are a freak of nature. It is not normal to be happy to go into the unknown ("Heaven"). What is normal is the base survival mindset of humanity from primordial times - that the unknown is dangerous and equals pain and death.

Therefore, those people that are religious, and "feel the presence of God", what they are really feeling is a head state to lull them up to the altar to be slaughtered as a sacrifice.

Why can't I ever find just one answer to this fucking question

Lutheranism.

Attached: 28d80db4a4bbd8d5a2caa430311a7e8c.jpg (1832x2552, 832K)

Lutheran Sweden > Literally any other historical society in the history of man

Attached: 42287557_1900213913365775_6203193747757334528_n.jpg (960x731, 149K)

See

>ally with the Turks
>be redpilled
Pick one

Yeah, that worked out well. It’s no coincidence that the only non cucked European countries are Catholic or orthodox

Wtf? I love hubristic faggotry now

>Why can't I ever find just one answer to this fucking question
Because it's a MIND VIRUS

Attached: pedo jesus jews moses.png (543x708, 331K)

OK I'll go >Christianity
>Red pilled

>Only faith, no works required. Anyone who disagrees isn't Christian.
Try reading James 2.

Catholicism is tacked on shit. Jesus never once mentioned a pope or half the shit added in the new testament that Jesus didn't give a fuck about

>Imagine having a cross on your flag and still being a cuck.
Weird how that works hey?

Attached: 7F30292F-5966-4268-B1FE-760EC87415E7.jpg (2680x1719, 473K)

>have faith that can move mountains
>don’t have love (agape-self gift)
>go to hell
Kek. This kills the prot

Every time I try to push my way through the gospel I turn away in disgust. It is Plato explained through emotional metaphors, the central place of metaphysical reason replaced with something far less ennobling. It's literally Plato for women and children. If anything was more obviously a Jewish psyop, some retarded Hollywood drivel version of hellenic philosophy meant for the average goy, it is the NT. It's not even well written. Especially the various letters. They are not even a good application of Plato. Planting the seed of faith as this idea of conditional essence (relating to new heaven and earth via micro/macro transformation) is just retarded. NT is a bunch of poetic drivel that confuses the philosophy it lamely attempts to appropriate. It is so obviously Jews playing tricks and fucking with goys.

>you are Peter and on this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it
>all the apostles defer to peter in acts
Yeah, but whatever. No hierarchy here. Let’s just go make our own churches because we know how to read. Lol