Does anyone else notice that all these Trump shill US flags are extremely pro-Russian?

Does anyone else notice that all these Trump shill US flags are extremely pro-Russian?

Attached: putin trump.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Not me. I'm anti-trump and pro-russian. I want the US to unabashedly work with Russia like we did in WWI and WWII.

does anyone else notice the OP is a big faggot?

Ever notice how much Putin rustles the jimmies of homosexuals?

Attached: 9823487263874234.jpg (900x900, 56K)

Ive noticed Canadian flags are very obnoxious

Russia would make a better ally than Isreal

russia hates america

Attached: florida nuke.png (887x654, 542K)

Fuck all countries that aren't the USA including Russia.

>a fucking leaf
/thread

Have okay jidf. Sage

Same here.

About as much as we notice that 99% of the most retarded shitposting comes from your flag, you proxyleaf fucktard.

Attached: 1554496910778.jpg (927x1200, 238K)

Just like in the days around 2016 election. I remember memes talking about USA Russia unity. All that suddenly disappeared the day media started freaking out about Russia collusion and interference.

Attached: 5c9a97e5da046.jpg (5616x3744, 1.35M)

Kill yourself, kike.

I really don't see why Russia is a problem though. Can someone seriously explain to me why Russia is our enemy now?

honk honk

Attached: Putinitin.png (666x666, 894K)

Yeah, I don't hate Russians or anything but it's hard not to notice all of the US flags saying "Haha I wish Putin would nuke this country, they're based, kill my family please!"

lmao this

Attached: 1434589724200.webm (540x720, 1.68M)

THEY ARE sheltered

Only Jews hate Russia, and that is because Russia finally overthrew their Bolshevik Jew masters after 70 years of Soviet destruction. I wish someone would liberate the US from our Jewish oppressors. True Americans love Russia, our natural ally.

They will support Dems in 2020.
We tried to tell you...
It's actually a bad thing that a foreign power is f*cking with our democracy.

Attached: 1555114782928.jpg (750x685, 33K)

The Soviet Union was our enemy because it was run by Jews. Russia is not ruled by the Jew Bolsheviks and so of course the Neocon Jews hate it. Russia should be our closest ally - the Russian people are Christian White Europeans.

Attached: 883762D0-1B1F-4FEA-B442-CF270AFCBE4A.jpg (500x375, 71K)

Attached: 1531829632573.png (750x456, 173K)

another (((ptg))) false flag bread appear to paint anti-(((Trump))) as dems .

no we just hate your goddamn kike puppet

lol
blacks don't know what "imminent" means
>Do you think Russia poses an "imminent" threat to the US?
>An emunempt threat? Sum finna...pfshhhhhh...yeah I think dey do. I mean, I'm tryna say I think the threat eminunt.

Attached: what2.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

Has anyone seen a good thread made by a leaf?

americans and russia shouldnt worry about each other. its everyone else and their shit that makes the usa and russia show up over the same bullshit at the same time.
ww1 we tell russia that we are coming to you. russia tell us were coming to you. as allies we meet in the middle.
same thing in world war 2.
russia and america are allies but they dont need to be best friends and they dont need to be worst enemies.

i met few russians and they seem cool.
i think they like america just as much as us in america. its not bad. i think we all can agree nobody wants to get nuked or invaded because of bullshit by some small regions like the waswas war
waswas tried to end the world.
russia and usa looked at them ants and picked em off hat anthill using one marble at a time, just as kids do.

Attached: Pepe (487).jpg (200x200, 9K)

Give me one good reason why we shouldn’t try to be allies with Russia

We have always been at war with east asia user dont you know. Have you taken your medicine lately?

What would we gain? What do they export? Gas and oil? We have plenty of those domestically and from established allies.

nah dude thats only recent. like 17-mid19th century we didnt have the means. intense west to far west being at war in east asia hasnt started since the last 150 years other than a couple blips. think long timeline. they arent our enemies. after a few skirmishes we know total annihilation at that distance is the only way.
i doubt east asia wants a long distance annihilation back and forth.

They don't even need shills, Trump cocksuckers will do and think whatever he tells them to.

lmao

yes

this one