ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED

>Job 28:28 KJV
>And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

The immediate solution is getting people saved. Your family, your friends and every creature. When we have the Volk(Saved Citizens of Any Race), we can begin to take steps in maintaining its integrity (laws and regulations to force out Judaism from our entire country).

We NEED Saved Government Officials to break this disgusting, Talmudic, Freemasonic grip on our country. "Christian" Officials isn't enough. We need Saved Bretheren who REJECT ISRAEL AND THE SYNAGOGUE in these positions of power. We are not being ruled by our Constitution, but a cryptocracy which does not Represent us even on basic fundamentals like metaphysical belief. It is taxation without representation.

3 Steps to Salvation:

1 - Acknowledgement of Iniquity
>Romans 3:23 KJV
for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
>Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 - Understanding
>Revelation 20:14 KJV
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
>Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

3 - Faith
>Romans 5:8 KJV
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
>John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Attached: images (7).jpg (288x175, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/BXMA4xOS5BY
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc&t=726s
youtu.be/2TyZoPKj4s0
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/bible-celibacy-saint-paul/#.XLplRuhKg2w
youtube.com/watch?v=sQywitFAkfE
youtube.com/watch?v=gishKKdpj_4
youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/luther_denominations.pdf
youtu.be/y1twLaKf5kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arron Hernandez had john 3:16 tatted on his
forehead, then he killed himself.

Attached: John 3-18 He That Believes Is Not Condemned gold.jpg (900x675, 142K)

Once saved always saved is a demonic doctrine of man. Protestantism is not Christianity.

Yea you won't be saved by only faith. Protestantism is a heresy.

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

THIS. bump

begome Gadolig

Amen Brother

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: EB7887C4-6490-4067-BCB4-26DD749C8AE3.jpg (1024x532, 145K)

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

>When Jesus promised eternal life he meant temporary

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.
youtu.be/BXMA4xOS5BY

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
9:2
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:48-50
8:12
18:10-14/42
19:42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
3:19
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-14/16/24
5:1/15-18
6:14/23
8:31-33
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17/21
3:14-15
15:1-2

Attached: 74C36B69-CDFC-446C-82AE-B4158531F125.jpg (213x237, 42K)

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6-7
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11
3:5
21:7

heretic

Attached: C3928C29-E676-4FF8-8D9B-C1411F58364C.jpg (786x3099, 280K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc&t=726s

1 Timothy 3
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
>must be the husband of one wife, having children
Catholics and Orthodox teach the exact opposite.

Attached: 72B04523-830A-46A8-9C7C-F36C972FC803.jpg (637x817, 68K)

Attached: 5F94AE66-E916-4943-89A8-58C3C3222059.jpg (720x689, 65K)

1. Don' t believe in bible.
2. I'm pretty sure these all are misinterpreted

>Thinks the 10 commandments are meaningless

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

>ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED
>OOGA BOOGA IM CHOSEN GIBS SALVATION
>WORK,GOOD DEEDS, WTF IS DIS SHIT?
Fuck off prottie nigger

What are you talking about?

>Muh Sola fide!

James 2:24 literally says that we are “justified by works and not by faith alone.”

James 14-26:
>14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

>18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without [a]your works, and I will show you my faith by [b]my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is [c]dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made [d]perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was [e]accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

>25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

>26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

I wish Jow Forums had a religion board

This is the worst part of protestantism. priest + wife = conman or hustler. You cannot both support a family and dedicate yourself to a selfless life.

>oh no not the homos
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Also funny how he mentions Mat 7:21 but skips the next two verses
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father (John 6:38-40) which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>done many wonderful works
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Attached: A7AD6ECA-4DDA-4579-B798-C1C8754EBE96.jpg (640x720, 106K)

I guess you've never told a lie then?
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Also I never said not to follow the commandments you retard, you justbaren't saved by them

pic related is your average prottie (((minister)))

Attached: Peter-Popoff-0317-GQ-FEPP07-01.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

Why do catholic and orghodox preists say you have to be celibate when the Bible says they must be married and have children

You should watch the vid.

Nice out of context. The other two times thatbis qouted is Romans 4 and Galatians 3 which both teach faith alone. James 2 is justified in man's eyes, not God's
2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
>but not before God.

You think they have no bearing on someone's salvation. That means that you believe that they're meaningless, and that God's law is a joke.

Inhave watched part of it

Saint paul says it's good to live in cellibacy

How does that mean they're meaningless? Is all of Christianity about getting to Heaven? No, it's also about helping others and giving others the gospel

because a man with a family will always run a church like a business. It's a fucking logical impossibility to be both moral (which requires you to want to provide for your family) and pious (requiring selfless dedication to the church)

Jews burned Notre Dame:

and he wasn't a pastor. And Peter who say is the first pope was married

youtu.be/2TyZoPKj4s0

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/bible-celibacy-saint-paul/#.XLplRuhKg2w

Nope, your wrong

5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

Christianity had it's chance. They cucked us all all. We need men to stand up now.

Christianity isn't about your modern platitudes of "charity" and "giving".
It's about serving God and following his commandments.

Yes I agree Paul was celibate

I was raised by Jehovah Witnesses. I do not believe in their doctrine, but consider myself Christian. One thing I do not understand is all the self professed Christians arguing faith vs works or trinity vs unitarian. If you have faith, you will not be able to not also have works. If you believe in the salvation of Christ, you will also know of his teachings and live your life more like him. Being good to your neighbors. Treating others the way you want to be treated. Those ARE works. The idea that you have to meet a quota is manipulation for power stemming from men, just like all the religious institutions that become corrupt with power. Do you not see that the need to divide yourselves is the same base in-group preferences that cause division when applied to anything else in life?

I'm not sure you noticed but no christians not even catholics do things exactly as it is in the bible. Because everyone knows it's full of lies and mistranslations

Every generation under christianity less and less follow his commandments. Sounds like there is a big flaw there.

Part of the commandments is charityband giving so I don't see what you mean by that. And I agree we should follow the commandments, I never once said you shouldn't just it won't save you
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Please tell me your joking right? You can't call yourself Christian and nit believe the Bible

The Rapture is upon us. Thank you, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=sQywitFAkfE
Let us build the city of god, together.

The bible is the infallible word of God. Catholic dogma is perfectly in accordance with it.

It's a breeding ground for despair and pedophilia. Nothing has ruined or caused more famine then Christianity. On top of it all it's the really "good christians" you have to watch for. What they do behind closed doors....

>once save always saved
This is true Jesus will never leave you no matter how much you start to call yourself an atheist why would a good father abandon his kid

Also, there are literally scores of verses proving we can never lose are salvation. Such as when it says we have “eternal life”, it’s not eternal if it doesn’t last forever. And in Ephesians 1 it says “in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, (13-14)” it says that we are sealed with the Holy Ghost until the day of redemption(the rapture), so if you were able to lose having the Holy Ghost before the rapture then the verse would be a lie. Also, in John 5:24 where Jesus says “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.” He says we hath(has) everlasting life, NOT “will get” But “has”, also again he says it is everlasting. He also says “shall not come into condemnation” so if you ever do come into condemnation(being cast into hell) then Jesus would have lied since he said “shall not” not “might not”. And finally, he says “but is passed from death unto life”, he says “is passed” not

...“will be passed”, so we already have been given everlasting life, it’s not something we get when we physically die, but something you get the second you believe on Christ.

The charity your talking about is a worldly kind. You could feed the whole world but it won't do them any good when they end up in hell. True charity is showing people the truth (the Traditional Catholic Faith).

Yes I can. Because I believe in teachings of Jesus. But if you love bible so much there is somewhere something like the faith without deeds is dead and means nothing

Because you hate him. He won't reward your sin.

I'm a new thought christian

Attached: 42F50268-9BEE-46AD-A550-F616F85BE0F1.png (666x328, 24K)

That's historically not true at all

It's a dogma that the Bible is infallible. You're not a Catholic if you don't believe that.

There are tens of thousands of protestant denominations all interpreting the word of God to their own destruction. You believe in teachings of man, not God

And you just believe another wrong interpretation

It wasn't to you sorry

It's not just another interpretation. It's the word of God.
youtube.com/watch?v=gishKKdpj_4

This.
The axe is at the root of every tree, and those that do not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
Prots mislead people.
You need to live a good life and do good things. Faith alone will not save you.

Yes our evil bodies are eventually destroyed but Jesus saved our souls

>Calvinism
>Christians were right for a few years after Christ died and then they fell away and are certainly in eternal torment right now but then Calvin rediscovered true Christianity in the 16th century
>And if you don’t believe this you’re going to hell
>And if you believed this at any point but no longer believe if you were never a believer
>But then if you come back actually you were always saved because you can’t lose salvation
>But if you’re still a sinner at the end you were never a believer or saved because you’d have changed
>But if you believe at the last second you’re okay even though you never repented because you would have
>But repentance isn’t something you do because that would be a work it’s something God does in you
>If you’re not repenting you aren’t saved
>Hey you just started believing you’re saved! Now you have to repent or else actually you weren’t saved and I was just wrong.

Praise Jesus, Lord of Light and Saviour

Attached: images (36).jpg (194x259, 6K)

>You're not a Catholic if you don't believe that.
But the guy is saying he is Christian, why would he want to be catholic?
>interpreting the word of God to their own destruction. You believe in teachings of man, not God
Isn't that what people who live their lives trying to be Catholic and not Christian are doing? I genuinely just read the bible and try to live my life in a way god would give me thumbs up for. You saying I have it wrong and should be listening to other men (Catholics)?

C*Thlics BTFO eternally

so you're a sedevacantist?

>It's the word of God.
So your not c*Tholic then? Like I posted before 1 Tim 3 and Titus 1 say bisops must be married, the RCC teaches the exact opposite

>video
I don't like James White either

American Christians twist themselves into knots trying to convince themselves that they qualify for Christ’s forgiveness

>he thinks he’s justified before God

>and those that do not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
That's about false prophets not works.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Also if you put a parable which is supposed to be hard to understand over a clear verse then your retarded

The Bible and Jesus Christ is saying
youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE

>The Catholic Church isn’t subject to the same moral failings of every other institution man has ever founded
>Pedophile priests

Yes. Considering any claimant after Pius XII as a valid pope is heretical. Francis is an apostate, as were his Vatican II predecessors.

>He believes God’s creation, the body, is evil
>He doesn’t know this is a heresy

so you're a protestant?

It does no such thing.

>You believe in teachings of man, not God
Hah, says the one that believes you need a man to interpret the Bble for you instead og relying on the Holy Ghost (God)

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

That's not the Catholic Church or the Catholic Faith. It's the Vatican II church.

Yea I know it. The only way to understand the mistranslations of the bible is by comparing it with other religions. All old religions are to some extent true and to some false.

That explain it. He says you must have one wife and have children. Either explain it or admit c*Tholics teach against the Bible.

This is why protestants are impossible to talk to. You read the Bible, come up with your own interpretation and declare yourself the proper interpreter of God's word. You live in rebellion.

THIS. THIS. T H I S.
You ARE SAVED by faith but if you’re a true Christian in your HEART not only because you say “I’m a Christian”, you’ll do good deeds (aka works) regardless of you being saved by faith or not. The important thing is to recognize the good from the bad and if you’ve sinned, you have to ask forgiveness from God, and true forgiveness from the bottom of your heart. You can say what ever you want to the priest when you’re confessing but GOD and GOD ONLY can see in to your heart. Every “religion” is cucked and bullcrap. True salvation lies within The Bible and is a mixture of all Christian religions. None of them is the “one true church”, how hard is it to grasp? Have you never prayed to God? Have you never asked God for answers? Can’t you FEEL what is right and wrong? I mean cmon brothers...

>oh no he actually put that parable in context

I'm a traditional Catholic sedevacantist. I adhere to the dogmas of the church and reject the heresies of the false council Vatican II. A heretic cannot be a valid pope.

Someone redpill me on Buddhism. Christianity sounds like bullshit.

Again, you are posting a video to me. I will read the scriptures and make my decision, not watch other men show scriptures and tell me what they mean. God did not write the bible for only Catholic scholars to interpret and tell other what it means. He wrote it so EVERYONE who reads it can understand and draw close to him.

so you're this pic

Amen Estonia-bro. I would buy you a beer if you were near me. God bless.

I like how think this is an argument for catholicism when in reality it's just proves that catholicism is so lacking that it spawned 10,000 other denominations.

I hate christcucks so much

I have prayed, I’ve wept countless tears begging for forgiveness, and I continue to sin and do evil. I am not good. All I can do now is ask for mercy honestly because I have not been regenerated despite my prayers.
>in before “you never had faith”
You have no idea

you belong to a shoot-off of catholicism that considers itself the "original" or "correct" catholic church. if you ask Orthodox people or even hardcore Lutherans or Anglicans, they'll all tell you they're the original/correct Catholics.

what you have to understand is that Catholicism as a concept is not Biblical. the Bible teaches independent, local churches, so most evangelical protestant denominations and baptists are correct.

The foundation of your belief is based off the possessed machinations of a former Catholic priest, Luther. The guy who wanted to burn the book of James because it refuted his ideas. mostholyfamilymonastery.com/luther_denominations.pdf

Buddhism have a lot of bullshit too. To be saved in buddhism you have to have either a guru or basically starve yourself to death.

>You ARE SAVED by faith
Nope. Preaching this is heresy.
You must live by Christ's example. When you reconcile with God, he will judge the difference between the heart and the mind and see how you lived. A heart full of sin will be punished even if the mind accepts Christ.
Quit making excuses for sinning. That's all this argument amounts to.

youtu.be/y1twLaKf5kE

Looks unbiased.

>to be saved in buddhism
to be saved in buddhism is literally to not have to reincarnate back into this shit life. Christcucks offer eternal life of asskissing a jew god as their reward for following their shit. Buddhism at least offers peace.