Columbine appreciation thread

youtube.com/watch?v=a8ozCt_DvMI
They showed that young people really do save the world ,that you don't need a fully semi auto military rifle to defend yourself and exposed the CIA niggers

Attached: columbine-infamous-cctv-screenshot.jpg (900x600, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SNiycnbFS0
usnews.com/news/us/articles/2019-04-17/the-latest-police-search-home-of-woman-sought-in-colorado
youtube.com/watch?v=DjyLe2mQq60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: just balloons.gif (500x400, 408K)

Cringe and /b/pilled disguised incel thread

I really enjoyed the movie based off of it. The shooters in it were cuties.

Attached: zeroday_lg.jpg (200x302, 21K)

>This kills the normie

Attached: 1525453831743.jpg (960x720, 93K)

Attached: 1524237166226.jpg (2414x1018, 994K)

FALSE FLAG MASS SHOOTING INCOMING

Attached: 1522432273005.jpg (2000x1455, 641K)

Attached: 3othershooters.jpg (450x340, 19K)

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

Attached: 1530964677456.jpg (500x408, 24K)

I'm surprised your brain haven't shut down from the autism yet, Morpheus.

Attached: this is your brain on schizophrenia.jpg (676x1024, 142K)

FALSE FLAG TOMORROW

Columbine is THE school shooting that started the entire entire hysteria surrounding the issue. Dylan Klebold was a JEWISH likely homosexual, Eric Harris was likely homosexual as well and was definitely taking SSRI anti-depressants.

Wow what a coincidence, why are these inconvenient facts never brought up?

Attached: 1487628456169.png (250x418, 121K)

lol get a life

How desperate are you for another mass shooting mossad? Are you gonna take the risk and try it even though everyone is expecting it? I bet you will and you'll fail more miserably than the last time.

Nigger, how the fuck do you live with negative IQ points?

Attached: 58c5dc32ca17b.jpg (640x514, 91K)

they were probably butt buddies and it hit a little too close to home when the jocks called them out on it

dude calm down your hysteria , too much internet and sedentary life can burn your brain , i blame the parents

>meme flag
Yup Mossad will definitely orchestrate another false flag tomorrow. The narrative is gonna be white nationalist and it will definitely reference that it was inspired by Hitler's birthday.

I fucking DARE YOU kikes to try this false flag tomorrow. You fucking idiots don't realize your gods are already dead.

No, you dumb generobber.
You have guns
You have psychos with guns
Sometimes one of them snaps and delivers us a happening
That's all, you retarded subhuman. Now fuck off back to your conspiracy basement, some of us wants to have fun.

Attached: 1552246562644.jpg (583x640, 165K)

False flag incoming tomorrow.

I’m sure if it wasn’t for Doctor-patient privacy laws & HIPPA we’d know SSRis and mass shooters are linked. Pretty sure the guy from the Batman shooting was on them. Lanza and Loughner too, I’d bet.

didn't read

False flag incoming tomorrow.

They were jews tho

Almost all of them are. Despite HIPPA that facts ultimately come out for many shooters. Lanza and Klebold were on anti depressants and that is a fact.

man 20 years went by fast.starting to understand old timers now desu.

coolest kid in school

Colorado fag here.

AMA about Columbine, or Florida woman who came by the other day to try causing Columbine 2.

Only Dylan, half-Jew.
A Jew who hated his Jewishness to the death, while his kike mother did everything to turn him into a religious kike.

Attached: DZUvhFbVMAE4pFV.jpg (700x466, 54K)

That Florida woman DIED IN CUSTODY. That stuck in my head more than the fact she tried to shoot up a school.

>Florida woman who came by the other day to try causing Columbine 2
Quick rundown?

Attached: florida.jpg (750x4250, 1.24M)

youtube.com/watch?v=6SNiycnbFS0

the movie's called "Bang, Bang, You're Dead!"....WATCH IT.

Actually she was found dead at the foot of Mt St Evans, people think either someone found her or an associate shot her.

A lady from Florida who always posted about Columbine and Nick Cruz, and had search history about them bought a rifle then disappeared getting on a plane. Immediately all schools in North CO went on lock down and sure enough she managed to fly here.

Keep in mind too, this is a Canadian production....doubtful an American would be too chicken shit to do film a movie seeing the shooter as sympathetic

Huh, that doesn't add up, she was arrested, at least in my last universe.

Where did u get these ? Sauce ?

Police scanners from people here heard about her body being found dead by a helicopter at around noon then college campuses started reopening at 1 PM.

"Found dead" depending on your news source.
usnews.com/news/us/articles/2019-04-17/the-latest-police-search-home-of-woman-sought-in-colorado

From Jow Forums, but I think it originates from the acolumbinesite.com

Twenty ears ago, CO was so white.

They really are playing with the timelines. Please tell me i'm not going insane.

Attached: Just about Mcfucking had it.jpg (1440x1715, 105K)

Meh, how anti climatic, even though it's the 20th anniversary.
Time sure flies. I remember seeing the shooting live on TV. Then the radio was constantly talking about muh video games turning kids into killing machines.
What was it like in Colorado after the shooting? Is it true that bullying stopped and antisocial kids got treated as ticking time bombs, because everyone was afraid?

ALL THE OTHER KIDS

Does a shooting even happen in that movie?

Zero day has the shooters appear sympathetic.

WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS

Attached: 1529738753679.png (794x738, 121K)

Either insane or you read sauces with bad citations.

Things went on pretty normal after that shooting aside from a few Denver area and drug-troubled schools bolstering security. I've never lived anywhere else but Denver, so one thing I always considered normal was every middle and high school having a security cop. That could probably be a response to Columbine for certain, but someone tell me if that's not normal where they live.

As I went through highschool all bullying was done by mexicans who steal all of their clothes from the mall or dealed weed for it. There was one guy named Giovani and I unironically gave him "the school shooter glare" to get 'em to quit shoving me. I thought it was funny but didn't realized how fucked it was honestly. I even remember black kids being bullied by the mexicans.

So no, bullying didn't stop. But in like 2007 came the advent of "A Day Without Hate" where student council promotes everyone to wear gay shirts, and it spans a whole week of encouraging stuff like "Hug someone today!" or give out compliments.

Hell even I was a bully. I mostly bullied this autistic guy who I didn't know was autistic, it was just easy. Then one other Aspergers kid for breathing through his mouth even if I was a mouth breather.

Columbine must've stopped bullying in highschools for maybe three years? I was too young, but that stigma all wore off by the time I went into highschool. Basically it was just inconsequential because kids born around them just forgot about it, or weren't informed.

>"the school shooter glare
Teach me this skill, senpai
>black kids being bullied by the mexicans
What the fuck, I thought niggers are the main bullies. Didn't they gang up on the Mexicans and beat the shit out of them?

Shit man Colorado back in the day was literally a fucking ethnostate by today's standards.

No niggers? WTF??

There weren't enough of them where I grew up, it was nicknamed "White Ridge" for a reason. There were like four I knew about, one of them named Marcus was my bro and transferred to a Christian private school.

The spread in my schools were like
70% White
15% Spanish
10% Mexican
2.5% Black
2.5% Japanese

If it's a school in Lakewood, Denver, Aurora, or Commerce City, less than half black kids.

less than half white*

youtube.com/watch?v=DjyLe2mQq60

Attached: columbine.jpg (800x804, 99K)